ch-2
21 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

ch -2

CHAPTER-2
Rishabh who is now Alan Ainsworth was currently in his room recollecting his memories of Alan.
He is currently 13 years old and was 4 the fourth son of the count. He has 2 older sisters and has 1 older brother who was the eldest and their family was just a normal countryside noble.
While recollecting his memories, a maid came in with an irritated look on her face.
'So you already awake, well. Wash up yourself, tidy your room and come down for breakfast.' With an irritated look on her face she left.
For a few seconds Rishabh was confused about the maid's behavior, for thinking for a while he found his answer.
Alan is known as the 'idiot of the county'. It was not that he was really an idiot; he was just average in comparison to his siblings. Things were just normal for Alan till he was 7, but it completely changed because he didn't show any talent for anything, he was just average in everything due to this his family started to see him as a disgrace to the family. It started to spread and made him angry and he started to vent his anger on other people which only acted as a wind for fire.
By the time he could have grasped the situation things were already out of his hands and found himself distanced from his family, and now was only a burden for the family .
' hnmmmm, it is quite sad for him but what can we do now , well I don't care ,I just need to get away from here find a peaceful place to live , a lot of money and most importantly get rid of this virginity.' A smile was on his face which only a man of culture can understand.
He was sure that it would go just fine all thanks to knowledge of his previous world's knowledge he felt like he was on the top of the. 

0