Chapter 2
438 2 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 2

Then a strong force of inexplicable power surged within my body it feels like I can destroy anything or anyone even conquer the whole world with just my thought.

Suddenly I was then brought back from my bad thoughs as Akane threw her arms around me,

"Thank you!" Akane exclaimed in delight, as she squeezed me in a hug. With a strength could easily destroy a building I could even hear my bones cracking even though I'm already a just a soul.

"Akane! C-Can you let me go! I feel like I will die again if you don't let go...ugh!"

"I'm sorry about that yami!" Akane quickly let go of me 

As I breathe a sign of relief I then looked at Akane and asked. "So how do I use my demon lord's powers?"

Akane then snap her fingers and a small dragon figurine appeared near us. "Try focusing on that figurine and then visualize it exploding. After that, just shout the word 'explode!'"

The small dragon figurine is probably made of concrete with a green colored eyes that probably is made from jade and it's giving a scary aura.

I'm quite amazed on how akane, easily made this dragon figurine out of thin air but I decided to not think about it too much and just follow akane instructions 

I concentrate on small dragon figurine and visualizing it exploding into a million fragments, and I shouted out the word 'explode!'

I then heard a big explosion companied by A huge gust of wind as I opened my eyes to look at what happened  I was shocked to find the tiny dragon figurine had been blasted apart into a million fragments.

This was going to take some getting used to. I thought to myself

"Great work!" Akane cheered, 

"Remember Yami, the strength of a Demon Lord lies within your mana and your creativity. Focus your power on one spell and trust in your abilities So you don't blow yourself up!" Akane said while having a wide smile.

“I....will keep that in mind Akane,” I told her that while giving a nervous smile.

Suddenly, my vision began to blur and a splitting headache started to overwhelm me. I felt like my body was growing heavy and I felt on my knees.

“Akane, what’s happening to me?” I asked while worrying about what was occurring to me.

“It appears that your soul can't stay in this realm much longer . That is why you are feeling thise symptoms,” she said with a look of concern.

"Well it's seems that it's already the time for us to partways Yami."

Akane them strode towards me, her eyes conveying determination. “As the Demon God of the Demon Clan,” she declared with a commanding voice, “I hereby name you the Demon Lord Shadow, and command you to protect my people until your last breath!”

The unexpected words by akane left me speechless. An aura of divinity seemed to emanate from her, making her appear angelic rather than demonic being

In my previous life I waste my whole time trying to find my missing sister for 17 year and My family spent a fortune on the search for my missing little sister, racking up a large amount of debt in the process. This financial burden eventually proved too much for my parents, and they passed away, leaving only me to continue the search alone.

I tirelessly pursued any lead, any clue, that might bring me closer to finding my little sister causing me to go lived a difficult and often miserable life that caused me to die in a car accident without even finding my little sister.

Now that I'm about to live my second life I might as well enjoy it and being a demon lord might be also nice.

So I responded in a firm voice, “I am the Demon Lord Shadow, sworn to Akane and the Demon Clan. I pledge to protect them until my dying breath.”

My words were followed by darkness, but before I blacked out I heard Akane's last words: “I hope your next life brings you peace, my Demon Lord.”

~~

Once Yami's soul had vanished, Akane uttered softly in grief, "I regret the suffering I have inflicted on you by giving you this Request Yami," She then stood up and a sudden  gentle breeze caressed her face, and a ray of sunlight broke through the canopy above, illuminating the forest.

She closed her eyes and listened to the sounds of the woods. 

~~

In a Isolated forest a fierce battle could be seen happening between five humans and a horde of orc.

A girl with white hair, and green eyes, was holding a katana which she uses to knock down a horde of orcs coming in front of her. Her name is Yukio, one of the summoned hero.

The guy who was next to her, had long black hair, and red eyes. and was using a magic gun to support Yukio. is kiritsugu one of the hero party.

"Kiritsugu, thank you for the support!" Yukio said while knocking down more of the orcs.

"Don't worry about it Yukio, let's finish this up already and eat something." Kiritsugu said .

Yukio nodded and started running towards the other side of the battlefield. She stopped when she saw a man on top of a hill, with his sword emanating a divine aura around him.

“Light, have you finished the fight on your side?” Yukio asked the man with a smile.

The man, wearing a suit of white armor and holding a divine sword, was Light, the summoned hero.

“Apologies for making you wait, Yukio and Kiritsugu - we’re finished on our side.” Light replied with a grin.

Abruptly, two girls appeared beside Light - the one on the right had a small head and long hair; she wore a black uniform with white lace on it. The other girl wore a pink dress; her hair was short and blonde.

“It took us some time because Light was goofing around with the orcs that she left us to handle, isn’t that right, Lila?” the girl to Light’s right asked while looking at the other girl beside him.

“H-huh? Y-yeah, like Anna said…” Lila responded nervously.

The two girls were Lila and Anna - the thief and healer of the hero party.

“Sorry about that; I just wanted to have some fun since every enemy we fight is so weak?" Light said.

“You may be right about that, but can you please take this seriously? Our lives are at stake here!” Yukio said as he shot an annoyed glance at Light.

"I'm taking this seriously, Yukio. How about this: I'll take you girls out to a nice restaurant in the city to make it up to you," Light suggested, clapping his hands together.

"If it's Light's treat then I guess we can forgive you," Yukio replied, blushing.

"S-sure, Light!" Lila stammered, fidgeting nervously.

"I guess we accept your offer then," Anna said, turning away from Light and beginning to blush.

"Okay then, it's a promise!" Light said, smiling.

Just then, a scream brought them back to reality.

"Light can you stop flirting already and start helping me out over here!" Kiritsugu called out as he took down a horde of orcs.

"Don't worry I'm on it." Light said and then he looked at the battlefield.

A huge horde of orcs was running towards them, and a few higher orcs was also with them.

Light directed his heavenly blade towards the orcs and a powerful force began to gather at the sword's tip.

"Let us purge all that is wicked," Light intoned as the divine energy pooled in his sword.

"Divine Thunder!!!" He exclaimed and a giant bolt of lightning came down, cutting the orcs in half

Yukio and the others turned their attention to Light, who now wore a smug grin.

"It would appear we are done here, let us go eat at the restaurant I promised you girls!" he declared.

"Light, it seems like nothing in this world can ever defeat you," Kiritsugu marveled.

"W-well, he's our hero. So it's fair that no one can defeat him!" Lila blushed.

"Given that Light is here, it makes our mission to kill the demon clan much easier," Anna smiled.

"Sigh... I don't think anyone can defeat Light anymore," Yukio said with a carefree smile

After some chatting and relaxing the Hero party went back to town.

Hello everyone, I just wanted to thank everyone who provided feedback in the Forum. Also I just wanted to say that I would appreciate it if you could point out any incorrect grammar in this chapter thx.

2