Ch 6
2k 10 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

We sat down and her one hand she started stroking my penis and with other she inserted her finger inside my vagina.

"Ohhh!"I trembled from the pleasure.

I did the same to her,i inserted my finger inside her vagina while grabbing her boobs and kneading them.

"Hnggggh~"After some time she moaned and orgasmed over my hand.After i licking my fingers which she cummed over my eyes widened,it actually tastes like honey.

As i was busy savoring the taste she opened her mouth with her tongue out and wrapped it around my penis and started moving her mouth up and dand started sucking it while fingering me.

Slurp~Slurp~

“Ahh… Uhm… Uh…. hell y-yes Ada i am cumming....drink ittt."I moaned with my tongue out of my mouth,pleasure numbing my mind.I released my cum inside her mouth

Gulp~Gulp~

She drank it all till the last drop and started licking my penis.

After coming to my senses i slowly pushed her towards the ground.Opening her legs and started rubbing her vagina with my penis.

"Are you ready?" I asked her 

She nodded her head with face showing anticipation for what is to come next.

As i inserted my penis in her vagina,i felt a wall trying to stop my advent, knowing that it was her hymen i pushed my hips and tore her hymen.

"Aarghhhh"Her eyes become teary as she broke her.

I waited for a moment so that her vagina can adjust to my penis while licking and nibbling on her nipples to ease the pain.

After a few minutes i slowly started pushing my hips.

"Are you okay now Ada?"

"Aahh...mmm..it feels good....you can go faster"

The moment she said that Celestia started thrusting faster.

“Oh…Oh… ahh…."Her moan was a delight to the ear for Celestia.

“Hah…. ah… ahh…"Ada pulled Celestia towards her and started kissing.

"Mmfww...Ahhh!Yesss....oh yess!"

The sound of moaning and smacking was resounding In the cave.

"Ahhh! Harder!Be more rougher...Ahh"Ada pleaded while her tongue was hanging out from her path.

Hearing Ada's word Celestia started pounding her faster.

After twenty minutes of pounding i felt a tingle in my penis.

"Ahh!Ada I'm cumming"I moaned

"Same!Cum inside me...empty your load inside me."

"Cumming!" I yelped as i cummed insider her.

"Oh..oh...yeshhhh..."After that she cummed and passed out with her eyes rolled upward and her tongue was swinging outside her mouth.

(Ding! The host has completed the mission)

26