Trip 2
96 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When they went back to house he placed her om the couch as she slept soon after. He went to Hari and Ina who were just playing cards. Minwoo and Seok-oh were out to buy some snacks since there wasn't many in the house. Heo Yuhee came back with a flushed face and messed up hair. While Travis left she touched herself and tried to satisfy her lust. Yet even after climaxing multiple times she was still unsatisfied. Travis checked the perimeter and found that her lust was on 100%. 

She was clinging right next to him as he played cards with the other. Minwoo and Seok-oh came back as they came to play with everyone else. Minwoos friends arrived later on since they had something to do. Chae also arrived. She wore a really tight dress as it outlined her figure very well. The others were amazed of how young his mom looked. They then started drinking as they ate some snacks. Travis was never really a fan of alcohol in general so he just had a cool drink. Minwoo was drunk as fuck as he had passed out. Same as his friends who were all passed out on the floor.  

Heo Yuhee was still clinging to Travis as she seduced him with her body. This didn't work on him since before a playboy Travis is An alpha Male . That was so cringe.

It was now Late at night and everyone was pretty much asleep. Well except Travis. He saw Heo Yuhee leave her room and going towards the bathroom. He then heard the water get turned on meaning she's probably Masturbating. He went to her drawer and took some of her domination tools like hand cuffs and a muzzle. 

He walked into the bathroom and took his clothes off. He entered the shower and saw her finger fucking herself as she touched her breasts. She slowly looked up to him with lust filled eyes. She smiled Erotically as she walked up to him and grabbed his cock and stroked it.' Its huge!! But I shouldn't act surprised or he'll gain more confidence ' She thought.

Travis pinned her on the wall and hand cuffed her. He then muzzled her mouth as she moned inside the muzzle she tried to get free but couldn't as he had locked them. Travis then spread her legs apart as she touched the wall. He then put his finger inside her wet

pussy. As he moved it around her wet

pussy. He kept on putting it in and out as

he continued to slap her ass.He then turn her around and fondled her breasts. His Erect Cock in the middle of her ass rubbing upand down. He spread her plump asscheels and spanked it. She moaned from his spanking. She held the wall as she spread her legs open and bent over. " Fuck me darling. I want you cock inside of me!"

She said. He bends her back over more

and arched her waist up Then slides his

Cock deep down her inside. His cock

plunges deep into her pussy. Her pussy

got tighter against his pulsing cock. " Your

cock us filling me up!" She moans to the

top of her lungs as her tights and busy

breasts shake and wiggle wildly. Her big

ass jiggls as he thrusted in an out of her.

Her eyes roll back as she orgasmed on his

cock. Travis continued to pound her ass

not stopping for even a second. Basking

in the pleasure she yearned for. She

further arched her body and her hand

touched her feet allowing him to reach

even deeper. Travis's cock was piercing

her womb In every thrust he made.

He grabbed her waist and increased

the strength behind his waist. Today

he wanted to try the one thrust man

technique he got from the system.

 After

pulling back behind he thrusted into her

pussy with 000000000,1 % of his power.

She instantly squirted a large amount

of cum. She felt her legs weaken as she

fell over her head. Her pussy wall full in

view as she continued to squirt. Her mind

completely blank. Travis then busted his

load all over her body.

He put hot water into the tub and got in

with her. He then fell asleep with her on

top of him. He woke after and hour of

sleep. He picked her up and took her

to bed. He then Recovered her.

She woke up and looked around. She saw

Him standing by her side and smiled. Her

eyes had hearts in them as if it was some

hentai. She had fully fell in love with him.

He then wore his clothes and left her there

The next day they went swimming. Everyone woman was wearing an alluring swin suit trying to impress Travis who honestly didn't give a fuck. Minwoo and Seok-oh were flexing their skills as they raced around the pool. When they stopped to check if they were watching. They saw that the girls were playing their own games and Travis was just floating around. They instantly became depressed as they sank to the bottom.

Travis was already bored of this Trip since he had finished his objective. He looked at Chae direction and found that she had dark circles around her eyes.' I should just do it with her before she loses it' he thought. He the. swam around the pool a couple of Laps and got out. He walked towards the car and Hari followed him there. Travis saw that she was following him so he pulled her in the backseat of the car. He lowered his pants down and aimed his Cock on her pussy and slid it in. He then fucked her for a couple of minutes and then they left and went back to the other.

1