Finale
121 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

After a couple of days the Trip ended and everyone went back to their homes. Travis was happy since he could now go back to the comfortable space of his apartment where nobody can bore him. He then got a text from Chae asking him to come tonight. Travis agreed since he needed to get her and right now is a good time to do it. 

When night came. He went towards her apartment room and knocked on the door. She opened the door while wearing some sexy lingerie as she looked at him with a seductive smile. He went inside as closed the door behind him. He followed her to her room as her ass jiggled around while she walked. 

As soon as they entered They started kissing wildly as they held each other. In her mind she was happy since she could finally have Travis's cock inside her. He pinned her on the wall as they kissed. Her breast against his chest giving her nipples a tease on his hot body. Travis put her leg on his shoulder and

aimed his Cock at her pussy. He held her

waste and was about to thrust in." Be

gentle with me" she said. His mind

went haywire. He inserted it slowly. It

was very tight to even put his cock inside.

She moaned when she felt him inside. She 

felt so much pleasure her body shiverd.

Her wet pussy was enough for him to

slide in her tight pussy. Her inner muscles

wrapped his cock tightly.

He then slowly pounded her pussy. She

felt complete pleasure as she continued to cum. The pleasure she got from him made her body weak, but her will to satisfy her lover kept her conscious. The thrust force made a clapping sound around the room.

Ichigos pace got faster. " ~Ahhhh»" She

moaned in a seductive way. Her eyes

rolled back. Ichigo continued the pound

her for a couple minutes till he felt he

was about to cum. Ichigo then held her

as he thrust deep inside her and came

inside her womb.{ hentai style} Chae 

passed out from the pleasure. He recovered ner and they continued to fuck for hours.

After fucking her brains out Travis thought about the Business he had planned to open. 

During the Trip he spoke with Minwoo about the Business they plan on opening which is basically a gaming company in which they create games and sell them. He first thought that would need alot of money and wanted to refuse till Travis convinced him and made him agree. So for a few Days Travis bought some property with his own money. Advertised the shop on all platforms. Bought the products and stock. He also created a business card between him and Minwoo so that they could both gain money. 

This all happened in a 5 days. The only reason it took alot of time is due to the equipment taking time to arrive. He also created a site online in which they would sign up for jobs in his company. He hired someone to interview them and he got many employees in his store. He developed the games with the help of the Ai and had some of IT employees to check for bugs and what not. The game was called Ero Destiny. Which is a hentai game that has everything you could ever want in a game. You can create your own character based on your preferences. You can also go on hunts as the game is also an Rpg. The map is pretty large meaning it would take alot of time to finish. It's not only story mode but you also play free mode where you get to fuck any girl you want. This game would really change the world of hentai games.

He then built the building which was a large 6 story building. It was very futuristic as it had nothing that didn't work without an Ai. The only reason he got employees is because he wanted the people to get jobs. When they opened up for the first time. They received 100 million won and basically sold out online and in stores. 

With that Travis received a huge W. He gave Minwoo half of it since he was generous and gave the other one to his woman who split it in half. He's employees were payed with the money in his pocket of course. The company then expanded world wide in its First month. He made over a billion dollars which he split with all his woman. Who had gotten everything they wanted already. They didn't really care about the money they genuinely cared about Travis more. 

Minwoo was money crazed as he spent it on fucking super models and the porn stars he likes. He basically living the dream without even doing any work. Travis had something planned for him of course but he will only do that when he leaves this world.  

For the next Year.

Travis has become the wealthiest person on earth. He was already the richest but no one knew but now everyone knows. During this time many people wanted to kill him but none of those people succeeded. He was wanted by most governments in this world. Minwoo didn't want to be any part of this so he broke the partner shit with Travis. He even went to some remote Island to live with his new wife who was a very beautiful super model. Yet she wasn't in the level of Travis's woman or anything so Travis didn't bother taking her from him .

Travis took over the continent of Africa and closed if off to the world. He created and indestructible doam that could save the continent even if the planet got destroyed since it surrounded the whole of Africa from above and below. He slowly made Africa into a Utopia. He Cured the diseases that plagued it and made the continent into the first God class Continent.

After that he slowly took every other continents . He basically took over the world in a year. He could have done it in a second but that would be boring. Travis had already knew where Minwoo was with his wife. He didn't go there but just sent a video to him through an email. 

Minwoo was wondering who had sent him a video since he sent it anonymously. He began to watch the video. He first saw Hari walking in the video fully naked as she went around a their old house. Her ass jiggled as she walked with her back facing the camera. She then sat on a couch next to Travis as she stroked his cock while she looked in his eyes.

Minwoo was shocked when he saw this as he felt his chest burn in pain. He felt his tears building up in his eyes as he watched. Yet his dick said another thing as he felt that he had gotten the biggest boner he had ever had as he watched them making out. 

Hari then stood up and sat on his lap while her back faced Travis exposing her pussy to the camera. She held his cock as she aimed it on her pussy. She then slowly sat on his cock and rode it. She looked directly at the camera while doing it as her face became more seductive and lewd.

Minwoo had just removed his pants and started to stroke his dick while he watched it. He felt that this was the best pleasure he had ever felt before. Even when he had sex with his wife her pussy didn't make him feel like this. He continued to fap while he watched the woman that raised him have sex with his ex best friend.  

She continued to moan loudly as she felt his cock hit her Gspot . She was grinding on that spot giving her complete pleasure. She didn't even look away from the camera as she did it. Hari squirted out as some of her juices sprayed on the camera.  

The video continued to show Travis fucking Minwoos mother from the back as she moans loudly screaming his name. Minwoo was In tears but his hand was still stroking his dick. He climaxed many times till his dick hurt. Yet he still watched Travis bang all his girls. 

His wife came in and saw him watching the video. She hurriedly closed the door and ran towards the living room. She honestly didn't care what he did on his free time so she didn't complain. 

After sending the video to Minwoo Travis and the girls left to his pocket universal space. He thought of a large majestic yet futuristic castle and appeared in the distance. He also made most of the universe into a perfect world with oceans filled with life Rain forests with land creatures , large mountains that could be seen from distance and many More things that made it lively.  

After that his wives and him went to the Castle they explored it for a while as but stopped since it was pretty large. They all slept on a huge bed that could have more than 50 people. Travis made this bed since he planned on getting alot of woman in all of fiction. 

Right now he's currently sitting in his throne room and thinking of a anime World that he could visit. 

2