One Piece
95 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Travis was sitting on his throne thinking about something.' Now that I think about it . The thing I did in the previous world was cringe asf. Ahhhh I gotta erase my memories of that.' He thought. He kept on thinking of what he did in the previous world. Travis decided to remove his memory on that. 

After doing that." Yeah I'm going to One Piece" He said. After that he dissappear , he appeared outside the One Piece world. He saw the red line going around the planet. The many moons around it as well. " this planet is pretty large. I'll just land on a random island." He said.

He flew down to the planet as he landed on a random island that seemed to be in the east blue. This island had alot wild animals but non of them went close to Travis since they felt the aura surrounding him to be very terrifying. Travis checked on his phone to see where the fuck he was. " I'm in the east probably. Worse thing is that I don't know how time works in this world ." Travis said.

His then got a text on his phone." So Luffy is in the Logue town arc. This is pretty useful. Well I just want the woman in this world and nothing else" 

He said. After that Travis took of into the sky in blinding speeds as he flew towards Logue town. 

Booom

The whole island shook wildly blowling trees away as he left a large crater on the island as he took off. While flying he passed many islands alot of them had life in them .He Arrived in Loguetown a second later. He landed at an empty place by the docks and walked inside the city. ' This place is pretty cool' he thought. There were many people walking around town. Shops on every block selling food or weird items. 

He walked by a store and looked inside. He saw one of the members of the Straw Hat crew. Nami.

{ picture}

 She was negotiating with the store owner on the price of the many clothes she wanted to purchase. Travis smiled and walked inside the store.

Nami looked back and saw Travis as he walked towards them. She blushed when she saw his devilishly Handsome face as she felt her heart race. Travis looked at her direction and winked. She quickly turned back to the owner and started negotiating again while her face was completely flushed. The owner looked at Travis as he had reached the counter." Sir may I help you with anything?" He asked." Wait you're still busy with me!!" Nami yelled.

 " I'm sorry but I can't negotiate the store prices. This is not an auction Miss" He said sternly. Nami got pissed and was about to leave the store. Till she heard Travis." How about I pay this for you..." He said as he looked back to her."And maybe later you'll pay me back". Namis eyes began to sparkle. She ran up to Travis and hugged him closely.

" Thank you so much.!!" She said. " Its not a problem." He said. He then took out 300 thousand bellie and payed. Namis eyes turned into money as she watched him take out so much money and not even blink.' He's rich!! Also he's pretty handsome. This guy has everything most woman would want.' She thought. She then packed her stuff and walked towards Travis." Could I get your name?" She asked. Travis who was looking for something good in ther store turned to her direction." I'm Wyatt D. Travis." He said as he offered his hand. ' yeah I'll go by that name for now' he thought.

 She took his hand and shook it." I'm Nami. It's nice to meet you. I'm very grateful for what you did for me. " She said. Nami tried to look into his eyes but found it impossible because her heart would beat rapidly when she did. 

"It is nice to meet you Nami. Let's take a walk together." He said and as he walked out the store. " oh you aren't getting anything from here?" She asked. " Nah the stuff here is pretty lame. " he said while the while they walked. The shop owner got depressed for a second when he heard him. 

As they were walking through town he took her bags for her and carried them. "So are you a pirate Nami?" He asked. Nami began to panic as she tried to think of an excuse. Travis laughed as he looked at her with the lightskin smirk." You don't have to worry I'm not a Marine or anything." He said. She began to calm down as she sighed in relief." Yes I am a pirate. " She answerd. " That's cool. I'm also planning on being one. Even though I don't have any crew members but I'm feel like going solo for now." Travis said. " Aren't you afraid of being caught by the Marine?" 

" Nah they couldn't catch me even if they brought a fleet" He said confidently. Nami looked directly at him as she was shocked. " that means you're really strong or an Idiot" she said. Travis chuckled and put his hands behind his head." Nah I'm strong. So what's the name of your pirate group?" Travis asked.

They then spoke with each other as they walked around town. After sometime they reached the docks." Well this is our ship. The Going Merry." She said as they got inside. " Its pretty cool and homey. For pirates y'all are well organized" Travis complimented. She smiled brightly." Yeah I guess we are." She then looked to the sky and saw the dark cloud slowly coming to the island. She checked the wind and felt that it was a little calm. Nami began to panic." I gotta go warn my friends. !!" She shouted. She then got off the ship and ran back to town. 

Travis stayed on the ship and took out his phone." Good thing I extracted some money beforehand" he said. Travis then went inside the ship , left the bags on th3 ground and and sat on the table and played with his phone. 

After some time. Travis heard multiple people running towards the ship. He then heard someone landing on the ship. The anchor was lifted as the ship began to move. 

Snap

He heard a snap sound outside.' That's probably Luffy' he thought. Outside. Luffy just catapulted the others to ship and landed on the deck." Hahah man that was fun!" Luffy said as he stood up. The others were angry as fuck but couldn't complain since they still have to escape. Usoop ran inside and started steering the ship to another direction. 

Zoro and Sanji did they're thing with the sail as the wind blew the ship at fast speeds. While he steering he remembered that he had noticed someone when entering. He looked behind him and saw Travis just sitting there with his feet up. " Ahhhh! " He screamed. He backed up to the wall as he looked at Travis with a terrified look." Who are you?" He asked in a stuttering tone. The others came running as they heard him scream. When they entered Usopp quickly ran behind them.

 Zoro pointed his sword at him and Sanji raised his foot. Luffy however didn't do anything but just stared at him with his usual facial expression. " Who are you?" Zoro asked with a deep voice. Nami then entered soon after and whacked them all on the heads.

Bang Bang Bang Bang.

They all held their head in pain as they fell on their knees. " This is Travis Wyatt a friend of mine. " She said. She then walked towards him. " are you alright Travis? " She asked as she walked around him checking if he had any injuries. " they didn't do anything to right?" She asked the last part while she stared at them with blood lust filled eyes. 

The others shiverd in fear. " you didn't have to hit them. I mean they were just asking who I was since they don't really know me." Travis said as he stood up. He then walked up to crew." I'm Wyatt D. Travis " He said. Luffy smiled at him as he grabbed his hat." I'm Monkey D. Luffy. This is my crew mates. The one with the long nose is Usopp. The guy with 3 swords is Zoro and the dude with the weird eye brows is Sanji." He said. 

After that Travis began to explain what he was planning. They agreed to let him stay on board with him until he gets a ship. Right now they're about to cross the red line into the grand line. After crossing they all saw a huge ass whale infront of them. It opened its mouth and everyone except Travis and Luffy screamed in fear. When they were about to crash into the whale Luffy Shot a Cannon right before it collide. 

Zoro and Sanji started to petal as they moved away from the whale. Luffy was pretty pissed since his special seat what destroyed when they slightly hit the whale. He pulled his fist back and punched the giant whale in its eye. Travis was sitting inside since he didn't really care what was happening outside.

" That idiot!!" The others yelled in union. The whale then looked down on they're ship." Come at me bastard!!" Luffy shouted. Zoro came and kicked him in the back." Shut the fuck you Luffy!!" The whale got mad and opened its mouth. The ship went inside its mouth as they went down its throat. Luffy was sitting outside the whale as he realized that it had swallowed his friends. 

Travis and the others were inside the whale. He walked outside the ship and looked around. ' Fuck I shouldn't have came with them!!' He shouted.

2