Bonney
48 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Travis and Vivi left the unnamed Island as they sailed towards the next one. She's been really getting good at sex since Travis fucked her everyday. Even at this very moment , moans can be heard around their area as Travis fucked her on the deck.

While they were fucking Travis was having his own inner monolog.' I wonder what's my next move in this place. I mean I know where every girl I want is so I should probably sail to those places.' Travis. He looked at beautiful ass , as he grabbed her waist pulling her back to his cock 

"Mmmmmmmm..." The feeling of having her insides stretched by his big and warm rough cock is really magnificent. Travis continued to pound her ass. Her ass jiggled on impact as he tapped it from the back. While they were Fucking the StrawHat crew has arrived in Sky Island. 

In the Marine head quarters.

Sengoku is currently looking at the report he had received from a marine base about a new pirate." Wyatt D.Travis. Another one of the D's I have to worry about. From what the report says "he's very fast and also has immense strength. " this is probably just a Devil Fruit ability. " He said as he put the papers on the desk. He stood up and Walked towards the window." But I might be wrong with this. We don't know his full capability since we only have this little information. I'll have to take care of him before he becomes a bigger threat" he said.

After getting her brains fucked for 3 hours she passed out as she fell on the bed. Travis pulled out and left the room as he entered the shower which this ship somehow has. After taking a shower he went out to the deck and sat on his chair as be looked at the sea. ' we haven't been steering this ship for a couple days but somehow we are on the right track. Well I don't give a fuck. He said in his head.

He took out his phone and began to check if there's any things he has to know about the series since it might help in the future. As he scrolled down the site he saw Black beards picture with his crew." I wonder if I should kill this mf. I mean this could make, getting up in life more simple." He said. He then looked at the Yonko page." Nah I'll go to the new world first and fuck shit up." Travis said with a grin on his face. 

While they were sailing, Another ship sailed towards their direction. In the ships deck a woman is currently having feast as she's surrounded by her crew mates. This girl seems to be a glutton from the way she ate the food . This girl is Jewelry Bonnie also known as the "Big Eater" is a pirate and the captain of the Bonney Pirates.

{PICTURE}

 She and her crew originated from South Blue. She is one of twelve pirates who are referred to as the Worst Generation, and prior to the two-year timeskip had a bounty of 140,000,000. She's currently sailing to her next island as they followed the log post. What she doesn't know is that they are currently going to the same island as Travis.

Travis heard a ship from a far as he stared at that direction. He saw Bonneys ship going to the direction they were going , he smiled." Well that makes this easier" He said. Travis went to his room and found that Vivi was still sleeping. He then flew towards her ship and arrived a second later and landed on the deck. He walked up to the cabin and entered. As he walked in everyone looked at his direction. " who the fuck are you!!" One of the pirates said. He walked up to Travis and tried to touch him but he suddenly fell to the ground as be approached him. The other pirates except Bonney also fell down, passed out. Bonney got scared.

'Who is this guy!! ' She thought. She then stood dropped the chicken on the table and stood her ground as she stared at Travis. She then found that he was no longer where he was. Travis was sitting on the chair opposite of Bonney as be ate some of her food." This good no cap." Travis said. Bonney was shocked as she stepped back from the table." What do you want!" She shouted. Travis stopped eating and looked at her." Nothing really just wanted some food " He said. She then sprinted towards him as she tried to use her devil fruit ability on him. Travis moved behind her as she passed him and fell on the table. She looked up and saw that he wasn't in her line of sight. She hurriedly stood up and saw him standing by the door as he looked at her booty." You have a really good looking ass. Wonder how it feel" Travis said teasingly. She blushed as she looked at him angrily. Travis opened the door and walked out the cabin. 

She jumped over her crew mates bodies as she ran outside. Travis had already left the ship since all he wanted to do was put himself in her mind. Bonney saw that he wasn't there anymore and she sighed in relief. Travis arrived on his ship. He went to his room and Vivi was still sleeping so he continued to play with his phone.

1