Girls Get Stronger
73 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

They arrived on the Island called Traden. This island was known for its large Trade organizations that filled the whole island. Many merchants would come here and Trade valuable products and items for something of the same value. They docked the ship and went towards the town." You want some clothes?" Travis asked.

Vivi smiled brightly and nodded in agreement. He took her hand as they walked towards a clothing shop. The surroundings were packed with people from different parts of the world. Of course since this Island serves many purposes there are many Marines soldiers around here. Travis of course did not hide his identity since ain't nobody finna touch ya Boi. As they walked he noticed that many Marines soldiers were paying close attention towards them. 

However he still didn't care since I've clearly said the reason before. They entered the Shop and Travis went and sat on the chairs by the waiting room. When he looked outside he saw many Marines soldiers gathering around the shop." Vivi I'll be back. I have something to care off" He said." Yeah be quick I want you to tell me how I look in these clothes" She said.

Travis walked out the store and he was instantly surrounded. They all came and attacked him with swords as they tried to slash him. Travis just walked passed them and they all suddenly disappeared. In that split second he flew every soldier out into the sky and threw them out the planet and returned. " Good thing there wasn't anyone here. Well it wouldn't change anything if there was. " He said as he continued to contredict himself and walked back into the store. 

After buying many clothes and for her they returned to the ship and she ran inside the room to store them. Travis saw Bonneys ship pulling up to the dock and parking infront of his ship. She left the ship and went to some restaurant." Wow she seems to have recovered. Let's give her a visit." He said. He told Vivi he'd be back later and she should cook something up. He approached the Restaurant and saw people surrounding a table." Well I guess that's her "

He entered and approached her table. The people around it felt that if if they didn't move right now they'd probably die. They slowly looked back and saw Travis's emotionless eyes staring right at them. The people hurriedly went out leaving the store almost empty. Travis sat opposite of her and looked at her feast. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Travis sitting right infront of her. " Its nice to see you again."

She tried to move but found herself being bounded by something. She looked at Travis. Bonney slowly began to see his face in another light. She finally noticed his devilishly Handsome face and his eyes that seemed to suck the light from their surroundings. Bonney found herself falling inside the abyss of his eyes , yet this abyss didn't feel cold or empty. She felt that she was surrounded by warmth and love. This reminded her of her father. Her eyes began to tear up as she kept on thinking about the feeling. She stared at Travis longingly as if she wanted more of this feeling. " well now that you've calmed down we can finally have nice conversation." 

After having some small talk for a while , she began to slowly open up and tell him about her past and trauma. While they spoke she ordered alot of food and ate while she spoke. Travis listened and used the option to gain affection in between their conversation. This made him gain 80 of her affection in just and hour of talking. 

When she finished opening up she found that there wasn't any problem with what she had done. She felt it was pretty normal for her to speak to him. That she she trusted him and he wasn't a threat. With her noticing she felt drawn to him and wanted more of Travis. After that they left and went back to his ship were Vivi had cooked up a feast. " Vivi this is Bonney. Bonney this is Vivi , I expect y'all to get along" Travis said.

Vivi and Bonney greeted each other and slowly began to talk to each. They looked for what they had in common till they found that they both were interested in Travis. Well Vivi was in love with him so this was something very normal. Yet for Bonney she didn't know what she felt for him. She described the feeling to Vivi who understood what she was feeling. She told her that she was In Love with him. Bonney blushed in shyness as she tried to cover her face. She looked around and saw that he wasn't there and thought about it for a second. ' Am I Really In love with him?' She asked herself.

As they spoke she found herself ticking off everything she felt for Travis expect want thing that Vivi didn't mention which was that she could kill for him if he asked. She felt that if he told her to do something she would do it in a split second without hesitation. Even though Vivi didn't mention it , she too felt the same way. If Travis wanted to rule her Kingdom she would help him do it. She'd even manipulate the people of ber Kingdom into making them favor Travis. Of course Travis knew this because he found a new function of the Love perimeter. 

[ Even Death Cannot Keep me from you]

This function worked on the woman that have fallen in love with him. He found this one very useful since he doesn't want to date unfaithful woman. I mean he's never been cheated on before and he wouldn't really give an F but he still liked to make sure that his woman were dangerously in love with him so this function is really helpful. Even the woman be got from the previous world are in the list which made him really relieved. He then remembered that he would create a devil fruit for Vivi. He instantly went to his pocket dimension and saw all his woman swimming in their large ass pool. They all wore really tight swim suits that outlined their goddess bodies. He however didn't want to see them at the moment since he still wants to focus on his current anime World so he just thought up a devil fruit that would be really useful. He also created sweets that would remove a devil fruits weakness which is water. 

After doing so he went back and approached them. Travis put the Devil Fruit on the table. " This is the devil fruit I promised you Vivi." Travis said. Vivi excitedly stood up and hugged him. She then proceeded to give him a passionate Kiss on the lips. Bonney felt jealous inside as she looked at them making out infront of her. She however didn't show it as she stared at the devil fruit infront of her.

Vivi pulled back and focused on the fruit." Whats the name of this fruit?" She asked. " it's the Ocean Ocean fruit. With this fruit you can control the ocean basically. No draw backs since that'd be dumb " He said. She hurriedly at the whole thing ." Wow it's actually pretty good. I thought devil fruits tasted disgusting or some like that" She said as she chewed on it." I said no draw back remembered" Travis said.

He then gave Bonney a piece of candy." Take this it'll help you with your fruit" Bonney ate it and felt her body heat up in pleasure. She felt that her devil fruit ability had somehow awakened. Her body got stronger. She felt that she had become lighter allowing her to be faster than before.' Yeah I added a bonus I could' he said In his head. 

While they were talking a Marine fleet was sailing towards them. Travis of course had heard them so he wasn't alarmed." Okay so this is the right time for y'all to test you devil fruit abilities. There are many Marines soldiers coming to our direction and I want y'all to take them out." Travis said. Vivi and Bonney nodded as they walked out to the deck. The saw the many ships coming from their left and the others coming from the right. They both picked their own sides as they walked towards the edge of the ship. 

Vivi used her devil fruit power that felt natural to her as she slowly raised the ocean on each side of the ship. Her eyes glowed blue in the darkness of the night as she stared at her first victims with no remorse. Bonney leaped towards the first ship and landed on the deck. Her body glowed pink as her aura radiated around the ships. Many soldiers felt fear as they stared into her eyes that had also glowed pink. The next second Bonney speed blitzed to every soldier as she touched them with her hands using her devil fruit power. Bonney ate a currently unnamed Paramecia-type Devil Fruit that allows her to manipulate the aging process, allowing her to freely make herself and others older or younger. She can use this power to disguise herself, as well as cripple opponents by rapidly aging her intended targets into their senior years or regressing them into small, weak children. 

Time had seemed to have frozen as she moved in blinding speeds. She finished with every soldier on the first ship so she went to the next. After finishing with every ship. She then leaped back to Travis's ship and landed on the deck. Time had still stopped for everyone except Travis and Vivi.

Vivi used the large amount of water and crushed all the ships. The soldiers literally didn't know what hit them as they died from impact. Time slowly went back to normal they they had both had done their jobs. The soldiers on the left side slowly turned into dust as they died. On the right side you could only see debris from their ship and blood in the ocean.

They excitedly ran to cabin and saw Travis sitting on a chair relaxing." So y'all done huh. Good job I'll reward you both" He said. They then appeared in the bed room as they found themselves naked and being bound to the bed with some chains. The asses were pointed at him as they shook in anticipation. 

2