His dream
71 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

First novel of mine, took inspiration on MHA and novels like "The Eminence in the shadows"

————————

Their charisma that inspire devotion of almost fanatical degree to their followers. The charisma that inspires to their allies and fear to their enemies.

The power to brute force almost anything and crush anything in their way, power that makes those opposing despair.

Intelligence that can predict the moves of other forces and how to make their move beneficial to his own

Influence that can shake the board with a single order or announcement.

That, for Richard Murphy, is a perfect supervillain, and someone he wants to become. To the point that he trained hard and read books about martial arts or leadership, after he reads about comics obviously, he did this secretly ofcourse wouldn't want the law to be suspicious now. 12 until he turned 16 years old he did this without questions.

Until in 1984, he heard gossips, read newspapers of different stations, watched on television. There was suddenly superpowers. He wanted one. He needed one. No he wanted to have them all. To be the perfect supervillain, he needed to have them all. He didn't know how to get one, if there was the government would keep it a secret. So he just trained with the intention of getting a power that'll steal the others and give it to him. A power that'll allow him make the original stronger for him. A power that'll allow him to create the perfect followers.

————————

He was going home after a day of college and planning on doing the projects and assignments and then immediately train, until he saw a dark green energy on his classmate chest. No one was reacting to this, no it seems like only he can see it. This might be it, his wish might have finally came true. He followed him, when he was close enough, he saw a dark green energy string with hints of black and red when he saw no one in the vicinity he pulled it.

It transferred to him, and he could feel what the power is, it was cell regeneration. It wouldn't instantly heal small cuts and bruices but it would make sure he wouldn't die due to cancer, or any complications due to cells. His classmate none the wiser that his power was stolen.

February 23, 1986. That is the date of the worst supervillain, the symbol of evil, the reason why governments and superpower agencies united, was born.

————————

Please report grammar error and how I should fix it, and how I can make this better.

0