2. Coaxing or abducting?
47 0 5
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Knock Knock.

"Come out, Xiao Yue."

The silence answered him.

"If you don't come out in 10 seconds, I am breaking the door."

This time the door opened with a click.

A beautiful boy with thick dark circles, a pale face, and a messy appearance came out.

"What is it, Yan-San'ge."

Lu Yan raised his eyebrow.

"Forget me, What is wrong with your appearance? Didn't you say you want to become an Idol? Now, this look...Devastating."

Lu Yue felt nostalgic, He did want to become an Idol. He worked hard, Studied dancing and fingering with hard work however that one man...that one person gave a blow to his dreams...such a hard blow that he can't recover even if he wants to.

Lu Yue smiled sadly.

"Yan-San'ge. I am tired. I want to rest."

Lu Yan grabbed him by his collar and took him downstairs shouting.

"Tired?! You are still tired?! You are resting for whole week! You are not tired but lazy! Let brother tell you that being lazy is not good for health so now brother will help you!"

Lu Yue was so surprised by his behavior, His third brother was the quietest person in the house not timid though however, he was not this rude too!

"San'ge wait...ouch, I can walk...Slow down!"

After Lu Yan threw him on the dining table, he glared at him.

"Stay here obediently or I will beat you!"

Lu Yue flinched and nodded.

Lu Yan smiled and patted his head.

"Good boy."

After that, he went back upstairs to grab the heartbroken princess.

Lu Hua whose door was broken open was stunned.

"Yan-San'ge?"

Lu Yan nodded with a smile.

"Our princess looks like a beggar right now~"

Lu Hua blushed and then she sighed.

"Maybe I am a beggar?"

Lu Yan shook his head.

"Don't insult beggars."

Lu Hua looked at him with anger.

"Brother!"

Lu Yan walked up to her and squatted down to look into her eyes.

"Girl, Look. Beggars work hard to survive, they forget their self-esteem and beg for food to live, and you? You have all things that they don't even dream of and you are here wasting your time and life. Come with brother."

Lu Hua felt that her brother was trying to brain wash her but what he said was true, so where is the problem?

But she couldn't think more as she was lifted from the bed and hugged by her brother.

"Brother Yan!! I will fall!!"

Shaking his head, Lu Yan carried her downstairs and put her next to Lu Yue who looked at Lu Hua with sympathy.

"You two wait here."

He said and took out the dishes.

"Now eat. I cooked."

The two were surprised.

"Yan-San'ge, You can cook?"

"Mn, Delicious!"

The two ate with relish and had red eyes.

It seems that they were too hungry. Lu Yan decided to raise his siblings by himself! 

So he went to his parent's room.

"Mom."

Mother Lu who had just woken up was sitting in front of her dressing table.

"What's wrong A'yan?"

Lu Yan came to the point.

"Mom, I want to make a variety Show."

Mother Lu was a bit surprised but later she nodded in understanding.

"Alright, How can I help you?"

Lu Yan smiled, An understanding mother is the best mother on Earth!

"I want to take Xiao Si and Xiao Wu to relax."

Xiao Si was Lu Yue's nickname while Xiao Wu was Lu Hua's nickname.

This time Mother Lu was startled.

"This...is not a good idea, right?"

He walked up to Mother Lu and took her hand.

"Mom, Xiao Si and Xiao Wu need a change in environment. If I take them on a vacation they won't go but if I say I need guests for my variety show they will help!"

Mother Lu seemed to be persuaded.

"Still...I will talk your Father first."

Lu Yan nodded and left.

Now he needs to find a variety Show to sponsor.

Yes Sponsor, Right now he doesn't have a team or reputation to direct a variety show out of nowhere. So it will be better to take his sibling on a variety show.

Now, which is a good one?

It's time to use his AI.

[Master, I am AI-324 in your service!]

"Such a weird name, You will be called Xiao Jiu after adding all your numbers."

[Xiao Jiu...is a good name! Thanks, Master. Master, Do you need me?]

Lu Yan yawned.

"Yea, go and find me a variety show that allows family members."

[Ok Master!]

Lu Yan walked to his room and took a small nap in the evening, When all family members were home and having dinner, Lu Yan threw a bomb.

"Dad, Mom, Jian-ge, Hai-Erge, I am taking Xiao Si and Xiao Wu to a variety show tomorrow~"

Father Lu:...

Mother Lu: I was prepared for the shock.

Lu Jian:...

Lu Hai: Little siblings have grown up.

Lu Yue: When did I agree to go?

Lu Hua:..Are we being abducted by a bad wolf?


 

Director Yang smiled when he saw the names of the three Lu siblings.

They were hosting a family variety show where 5 rich families will bring 2 or 3 people to the countryside to farm and live a commoner's life. It is called the reforming plan for rich families.

But most of the time they had to call actors to save the stage but in this season, All 5 families are really rich families, Lu, Gu, Han, Xie, and Ji.

And the biggest news is...Fourth Young Master Lu and Second Young Master Xie had a popular affair 2 weeks ago but they broke up and don't know why.

Also, the Young Lady Lu and Third Young Master Ji also had a quarrel. Hehe~ good times~


Over here, Lu Yan knew who was coming in the variety show and he believed that he must teach his siblings a lifelong lesson about bad love and puppy love.

"Yan-San'ge..I don't want to go~"

Lu Hua tried acting like a girl but his ruthless brother Yan shoved her away like a scumbag.

"You must go!"

Lu Yue tried.

"But what can we do in a variety show?"

Lu Yan looked at him like looking at a stupid but pitiful person.

"What else? farming."

Lu Hua & Lu Yue:...

 

 

 

 

 

 

5