3. Variety Show-Live broadcasting.
28 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The assistant director Wu took his team number 5 and arrived at Lu family villa. The live broadcast already had many people.

Though the Lu family is not good in status they had a good reputation among common and poor people.

[So this is Lu family villa!]

[Woah! rich people really live differently~]

[The Lu family is still low-key, and the Gu villa in the next room is even more beautiful and huge!]

[Brother above, did you come from Gu's family room?]

[Yeah, However, they have left with the director team, Now only Lu's family remains.]

The Director Team was taken into the living room and saw handsome men and women. Seeing the beautiful people, The barrage once again raised up high.

[Oh Oh! What a beautiful lady! I want to climb the wall of my goddess~]

[My sister asked why I was licking the screen and I showed her and now she is licking with me!]

[As a ger, I want that handsome man to fuck me mindless!!]

[Control upstairs control, We must control before it is decided who will marry him!]

Not knowing the barrage, the Lu family welcomed the guests.

Mother Lu smiled and her smile once again caused the barrage to howl.

The assistant director asked politely.

"Hello, Mr. Lu, and Mrs. Lu, We are from the 'Life in the countryside' Program. Can we know who the guests from the Lu family are?"

Father Lu only nodded and kept drinking his tea while Mother Lu enthusiastically introduced her children.

"Yes, of course. My youngest three will be participating. This here is my fourth child, Lu Yue, and fifth child, Lu Hua."

The assistant director Wu asked with confusion.

"What about the third person?"

Hearing this question everyone in the hall flinched.

Looking at the awkward faces of everyone, The assistant director Wu thought that there seems to be some underlying drama. The four rich families they before all had complicated family relations but the Lu family was the exception. The parents were in harmony and the children all had sibling love.

As the assistant director Wu and barrage were thinking about what the hidden drama behind Lu's family's third young master was, They saw a young man with high face value walking towards them with two green and purple juices.

Lu Yan raised his eyes and saw the Program Team and greeted them.

"Oh, the program team arrived? Well wait a moment and we can leave."

The Assistant Director Wu nodded.

"No worries, take time."

[Beauty!!]

[My wife! I found my wife!! Howl!]

[Calm down upstairs, That's my male god!]

[Upstairs you have some shame? That's my cub! My Baobao!]

[How can anyone be this beautiful?! This is unscientific!!]

[Science can't explain my Idol!]

All Yan fans came to roar and lick the screen of Lu Yan.

But few people also noticed the weird-looking liquid in the glass that Lu Yan handed to Lu Yue and Lu Hua.

Lu Hua gulped.

"Yan-San'ge, Do you want to poison me? Just because I am not worthy of beggars?"

Lu Yue's gentle facade broke down when he saw the juice glass in his hand.

"Yan-San'ge, no...this can't happen, Just what went wrong between us that we came to this point?"

He said and pointed at the weird liquid.

Lu Yan ruthlessly replied.

"Will you both drink or do I need to force it down your throats?"

Lu Yue & Lu Hua: ruthless! Scum!

The barrage was laughing.

[Hahaha, The three little siblings are so cute! I like Lu Hua, so cute!]

[Why do I feel that Bao Yan looks like a scumbag here?]

[Hey, the older siblings really suppress the young siblings~]

[My elder sister said, she liked Male God Yan's character. But I feel miserable for Little brother Yue!]

After the two siblings drank the disgusting juice they were grabbed by Lu Yan before they could go to the bathroom to vomit and were forcefully taken away from Lu Villa.

"Mom, Dad, Jian-ge, Hai-Erge, See you again in a month~"

Mother Lu waved her hand.

"Take care, children!"

Father Lu stood silently and patted her wife like he was consoling her but Mother Lu was happily waving her hand:...What are you nervous about?

Lu Jian sighed.

"It will be empty without them."

Lu Hai smiled.

"Yeah. I already miss them."

The assistant director Wu happily took the three Lu siblings to the van and then live broadcasted.

Lu Yan started to ask about other teams.

"Director Wu, Who are the guests in the other teams?"

Assistant Director Wu wanted to keep a sense of mystery but he got direction from Director Yang to tell them.

"They are Gu, Xie, Ji, and Han, a total of five families including the Lu family are participating this time."

Lu Yan thoughtfully looked at the assistant director and then smiled.

"So thoughtful?"

Director Yang on the side of the screen felt that this young man seems that to have seen his idea at a glance...The Lu family really is a hidden dragon!

Lu Yue became stiff when he heard that the Xie family was also participating and Lu Hua bowed her head when she heard about Ji's family.

Only Lu Yan looked at the scenery and commented.

"That tree can't grow up in cities due to pollution, are almost arriving?"

After guessing that they might be arriving soon, Lu yan asked.

Assistant Director Wu was surprised by his knowledge of trees.

"Yes, We are almost there."

Lu Yan nodded.

Let's reform these two siblings and teach them to counterattack!

 

 

 

6