4. Ji, Han and Xie family.
26 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The countryside they went to was a village in the mountains with extremely backward development.

Lu Yan came down to the van and saw the unfamiliar people sitting on the benches provided by the program team.

It seems that we need to walk up the mountain by ourselves. Lu Yan disliked this old idea but still decided to try it when he makes his first variety show.

Han Yuze saw Lu Yan and came to greet him.

"Good Morning, I am Han Yuze, here are my nephew and niece, Han Jun and Han Qi."

Lu Yan smiled and greeted them.

"I am Lu Yan. Behind me are my younger brother and sister, Lu Yue and Lu Hua."

Han Yuze looked behind him with puzzled eyes.

"Um, Lu Yan...there's no one behind you."

Lu Yan blinked at looked behind him.

He gritted his teeth.

"My siblings are a bit naughty. Please wait a moment."

Han Yuze nodded with understanding. His elder brother and elder sister-in-law were always busy so he raised his nephew and niece himself and know how naughty teenagers can be.

And then they saw Lu Yan grabbing his siblings like chickens and putting them down.

"You two are way too lazy, Why are you warming the seats in the van? Do you want my energy drink again?"

Lu Yue and Lu Hua who were still in their love-heartbreak mood immediately shivered and shook their heads.

Han Yuze saw the young siblings and said.

"Han Jun and Han Qi are 19 years old, They can get along together with your family."

Han Jun was a ger and Han Qi a girl so their identity was good and they can make some proper friends.

Han Jun raised his head and happily skipped to Lu Yue.

"Hey~"

Lu Yue was surprised by this enthusiastic boy and smiled gently.

"Hello."

Han Qi and Lu Hua on the other hand quickly familiarized themselves with each other.

Han Yuze sighed with relief and Lu Yan patted his shoulder.

"Let's take care of each other."

Han Yuze nodded.

On the barrage, many audiences laughed and some were helpless.

[Why is this situation like two parents helpless about their bear children?]

[Hey, Is it just me, or do I think that Bao Yan is like a strict mother?]

[+234 upstairs!]

[Wow! I am a fan of Yueyue! So gentle and so obedient! I love you yueyue~]

[I like Han Yuze's elder brother's personality!]

[Guys we are forgetting that this is not an idol show but a reality show for the rich to farm in the countryside!!]

[Shit! I really forgot!!]

[+884 me too upstairs!]

While the Han and Lu families got to know each other, Another family arrived. Only two people came to this family. Ji Shan, The Ji family's third young Master, and Ji Rong, the Ji family's fourth young Master.

Ji Shan was expressionless as usual and glanced around. His eyes stopped at Lu Hua at the moment who looked flustered and then looked away.

While Ji Rong was a ger and a bit timid and shy. He blushed when he saw Lu Yan and revealed his Yan fan attribute on the live camera.

Han Yuze and Lu Yan glanced at each other and went to greet the two.

"Hello, It must have been a tiring journey right?"

Ji Shan hummed but didn't say a sentence, Ji Rong felt awkward moment and tried to remedy the situation.

"That..yes, no, It was good."

Lu Yan looked at the arrogant Ji Shan and brewed an evil plan to straighten this child and then was cutened by Ji Rong.

"Haha, come here, You are almost the same age as my younger brother, don't be shy."

Ji Rong blushed and came to Lu Yan.

Seeing the cute boy trotting to him, Lu Yan rubbed his head like an elder.

"Good Boy, go play with Xiao Si, oh wait, Xiao Si come here!"

Lu Yue and Han Jun came together.

Han Jun quickly ran to Lu Yan.

"Brother Yan, Call me Xiao Jun~"

Lu Yan smiled and patted his head.

"Ok, Xiao Jun, Here is your new friend, Go and play."

Han Jun was stunned when he patted his head but then smiled and took Ji Rong with Li Yue to the side and cheerfully talked.

Han Yuze felt relieved fully after seeing the obedient boy in his family and gave thumbs up to Lu Yan in his heart.

On the barrage, some people caught the small detail of Ji Shan and Lu Hua and started another round of speculation.

[Is there any hidden story about Ji and Lu's family?]

[There shouldn't be, the Lu family is not that famous after all, and Bao Yan doesn't look familiar with the Ji family.]

[My intuition says there is drama here!]

Ji Shan and Han Yuze said two words and then stood aside to relax.

Lu Yan and Han Yuze shook their shoulders and talked to each other.

Soon another van arrived and this time it was Xie's family who came. There were three people in the Xie family, Xie family's second young Master, Xie Jingyi who looked gentle and calm person but he was stunned when he saw Lu Yue and pursed his lips, and the Xie family's twins Xie An a ger and Xie Yun a hot looking girl and her eyes were on Han Qi from the start.

Xie Yun and Han Qi studied at the same University but they didn't have much interaction.

Right now Lu Hua and Han Qi were chatting and laughing in a distance.

Whereas Xie An was a gloomy and tired-looking boy with no energy and Lu Yan wanted to go and say: want my energy drink?

But he restrained, they are not familiar yet he will offer later.

Xie Jingyi walked to Lu Yan and Han Yuze with his younger siblings.

"Nice meeting you, I am Xie Jingyi."

An interest flashed in Lu Yan's eyes if he is not wrong then this man loves Lu Yue too but he doesn't know this. Haha, really is it fun to play with his siblings?

Let me teach you brats!

"Oh nice meeting you, I am Han Yuze and this is Lu Yan."

Lu Yan only smiled. While Xie Jingyi somehow straightened his back when he heard the word, Lu. Lu Yue's family? Lu Yue never said he had a family though...

 

 

6