5. Lu Yan and Gu Xuan’s first meeting.
30 1 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The four family's waited and the audience were not less happy, after all so many handsome male, ger and girls where can one find such a big party?!

So the barrage had Yan fans most of the time.

After 10 minutes the last family arrived.

Lu Yan also looked forward along with everyone.

And then was stunned, He has seen the most handsome and beautiful people but this man was over the top!

Handsome face, proud eyes, long legs and broad shoulders, bronze skin, What a figure!

If he is not wrong then Gu's family is a Military family.

Then this man must be a soldier.

Han Yuze was also surprised, Afterall he has met Marshal Gu twice at the family gatherings.

"Marshal Gu came?!"

Ji Shan and Xie Jingyi were also puzzled, why is such a figure here?

He is so free? Well, there are not many things in the military these days, he must be free. Ah? he is Gu Xuan, the youngest Marshal? The protagonist Gong of this novel world? Well, he is handsome.

Gu Xuan, on the other hand, was helpless, he didn't like such activities but this time it was his only younger brother's request and he had to come.

His younger brother, a ger was actually a very shameless person. He can pounce on him and act cutely or cry and make a fuss to fulfill his wishes.

This time he wants to become an actor and this variety show gave him the opportunity so he wants his brother to accompany him and he has no other choice.

Gu Xuan swept through the people and was stunned for a moment when he saw Lu Yan who was standing beside two people.

So beautiful...

Soft silky black hairs, black phoenix eyes, pink lips, white skin like a suet jade, sharp but beautiful features, narrow waist, and long legs. He unconsciously gulped. Huh? Isn't this the ideal type?

Lu Yan already knew that Gu Xuan was looking at him and he looked into his eyes and winked and saw Gu Xuan looking away but his ears were a bit red.

Oh Shy?

So contrasting~

On the surface, this is a facial paralysis, cold-blooded cruel Marshal but is actually another cutey right?

While Gu Xuan sighed, Why is his ideal type so bold! Wait for me to adjust at least.

Xie Jingyi, Han Yuze, and Ji Shan already went to say hello to Gu Xuan and Lu Yan went with them.

"Hey, I am Lu Yan."

Gu Xuan looked down at the young man and nodded.

"Mn, I am Gu Xuan."

The two looked at each other for a while and then looked away.

But the live broadcast was already in the uprising with cp fans.

[Am I dreaming or is Marshal Gu looking at Bao Yan?!]

[Upstairs be awake, why will our Marshal Gu look at Lu Yan's ugly duck?!]

[ha? Marshal Gu's always straight fans came out? Why can't Martshal Gu look at Bao Yan, He is extremely beautiful ok?!]

[Haha, guys, that scene was so cute! Bao Yan winked at Marshal Gu! Aww]

[Hey Is Marshal Gu Shy? Oh no did I discover a hidden secret?!]

[Oh oh oh, the two look at each other with such focus, I ship I ship!]

[Wait, wait, guys...this is really a reality survival show and not a love show...right?]

[upstairs forget it, we now want to see our Xuanlu{Melody} ship cross the ocean!]

[Oh! Nice ship name, Melody! Upstairs is fast!]

And Lu Yan and Gu Xuan didn't know that their casual glances caused a stir.

Assistant director Wu came and asked them to climb the mountain before sunset and they had 3 hours for that.

Gu Zixin, the younger brother of Gu Xuan was the most cheerful brat in the way.

The three girls walked together while Han Jun and Gu Zixin tried to have a race but were stopped by Lu Yue and Ji Rong.

Ji Shan was quiet, Han Yuze and Xie Jingyi said some words while Gu Xuan and Lu Yan walked together silently but had a harmonious aura.

"Be careful, there are lots of pebbles."

Suddenly Gu Xuan said in a low and husky voice.

Lu Yan's ears twitched a little and smiled.

"Thanks for worrying."

Gu Xuan nodded coldly but still glanced at his feet which caused Lu Yan to chuckle and decided to open a topic with Gu Xuan however he heard a scream.

"Ouch..brother.."

Han Qi twisted her foot, and Han Jun and Han Yuze ran up to her.

"Are you alright?"

Others also came over.

Lu Yan saw that the swelling was a lot but the injury was not much serious.

He sat down and asked Han Qi.

"Show me your foot."

Han Qi painfully forwarded her foot.

She felt a soft electric current-like pain and then there was no more pain.

"Huh? I am fine now?"

Lu Yan patted her head.

"You are alright nothing serious, But you need rest for today."

Han Yuze nodded thankfully to Lu Yan and wanted to pick up Han Qi but saw Xie Yun supporting her with Lu Hua and stopped.

"It seems that she is fine, Thank goodness."

Han Jun also patted his chest, for a moment he was scared.

Gu Zixin patted his shoulder with elder brother like feeling.

"Don't worry, She will be fine."

Han Jun saw him acting and acted. He made a sad face.

"Sigh, I wish that she could be but we know that's not real."

Gu Zixin grabbed his arm and said with a painful anger.

"You can't give up like this! We must keep going on, don't lose hope."

Han Jun sighed like he has lost all hope and smiled sadly with soft tears.

"How I wish I could hope too..."

Others who were listening: We thought that she just twisted her foot..

Director Team: did an accident occurs in our program?!

Han Qi gritted her teeth and shouted without any ladylike feeling.

"If I didn't know that I was fine I thought I already died?! You both are really good actors!"

Gu Zixin and Han Jun blinked innocently completely avoiding that they did anything just now.

Lu Yan laughed at these cheerful brats and then looked at his Melochonic and heartbroken brats. Sigh, How I wish I could trade them.

The team advanced and quickly reached the village before sunset.

The program team was cruel and let them play the came of Chess to decide the house they will live in.

There was one top-grade house with 3 bedrooms, a kitchen, and a study. And three Middle-grade houses with 2 bedrooms and a kitchen. and one last poor grade house with 1 bedroom and 1 kitchen.

Each family will send one member to play.

Ji Shan, Xie Jingyi, Han Yuze, Lu Yan and Gu Xuan came to play.

Lu Yan Vs Ji Shan result: Lu Yan won with overwhelming victory and Ji Shan was so silent that we could feel he was about to vanish from the face of earth.

"Do good have good boy~"

Ji Shan looked down and nodded.

"Mn."

Lu Yan felt that this might be a dumb boy.

Gu Xuan Vs Han Yuze result: Gu Xuan won without suspense.

"Marshal Gu really is ruthless."

Han Yuze sighed but was happy to play with Gu Xuan.

Gu Xuan glanced at Lu Yan and looked away.

Ji Shan Vs Xie Jingyi result: Ji Shan won and became a bit better.

He glanced at Lu Hua who was looking at Han Qi and than looked away.

But Lu Yan and some audience caught it and some cp fans rose up.

 

 

 

 

 

6