Analyzing the demon king
21 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Last time in I was reborn in demon slayer as an Uchiha

It would of have been a lot closer if Atoru didn't find out that Muzan has been taking Uchiha eyes to stick onto his body.

Atoru would kill this man right now so while he use both his left and right eye ability to both remove the demon healing and blood demon art.

Muzan disappear before Atoru got kicked away, Atoru body smacked against five pillar before he eventually stopped.

He got back up and looked at the heal demon before he notice a sharing an eye close in the demon body, an annoyed expression appear on Atoru face as he immediately open the sixt gate and started fighting the king of all demons again.

He would kill muzan as many times as he needs to in order to gain peace, it was time to show him that pulling out was the best option back then.(A/N if you know you know)

Now we continue where we left off

I looked at the brand new demon in front of me that was devoid of scar or any battle injury as my brain went into overtime.

He looked brand new and I'm sure, I didn't kill him but I was close to, so he somehow escaped death by using a sharingan.

Considering he did not use it after I killed him to catch me off-guard, it mean that if he die there is no revive or whatever he will get, will not be close to what he want.

He look a bit tired which meant this took a toll on his body, even though the body brand new he looked like he going to lose all of his stamina pretty quickly.

The eye that closed specifically was the eye with the ability to manipulate the elements so this must mean he also lost access to that ability.

My eyes were scanning the demon from head to leg, his chakra level has dropped considerably and I can now see how big is chakra is.

His body seem to be on the limit and I can see the eyes sucking power from him while the eye he used was now permanently blind.

"So there is a side effect"I mutter as I looked at the demon current physical state.he was honestly pretty pathetic if I say so myself.

He looked like he had lost quiet a lot of strength and from his blood in his body were reacting, he was needed energy and was now very hungry so he would try to bite me or get a bite out of anything that come close to him.

After scanning the demon from head to leg, I noticed something else,his body was now covered in some sort of red vein that stretched all around his body.

When I looked back at where I had 'killed him' I could still see a lot of his chakra was still there but now vanishing into thin air.

So those eyes that he and I possess give us some sort of ability to avoid death but at a cost.it probably fuel by emotion so if he is angry enough he could probably revive from the dead.

His wips like tentacles have a reach of over 30 feet while with his fist he can reach to about 6 feet away from him.

His tenticles movement are unpredictable as Muzan himself can't control them and can just give them a general direction to follow.

I could tell that Muzan hands to hands combat was second rate at best, his main focus was power and power alone, he wanted nothing else than power so most if not all his power come from his blood demon art and his physical strength.

He is pretty quick to anger when I annoy him and he seem to be almost illogical sometime, his pride seem to be bigger than anything that I can imagine.

He is stronger than all the moons combine I will give him that but apart from that he has nothing going for him.

He looked like he is academically smart because he probably spent most of not all of his life trying to mimic the blue spider lilly effect on a lab.

However he seem like the type that would rather kill himself if that mean I would die with him, he seek very manipulative but it's not like it's going to work with me.

Looking at his pale face, I can tell that he would probably get offended to anyone that try to say he look sickly, he probably dressed as a woman when he go at the entertainment district to meet daki while she was alive.

Considering that pale women are seen as symbol of beauty he probably get a lot of compliment, From the way he dress he must been pretty rich.

I'm guessing that Doma cult money been doing a wonder for him.I could see various slash mark on his body.it was probably left behind by the first man that truly beat him in a fight.

After analyzing the demon king and getting all those info from him, I breathed in deeply before I rush at him and started to clash at him again.

I was correct when I though that he looked weaker, he was weaker than he was when the fight started and so I was easily able to overwhelm him and start beating him down again.

For some weird reason he didn't use the ability again, it was as if the ability had a cooldown or it needed something special to activate.

If the technique as a cooldown I need to figure out how long the cool down is and if it's something else I must figure it out because I'm a very curious person.

I went for his head before he vanish and appear behind me aiming a blow at my heart, I substitute away and a log replaced me.

The log was completely destroy by the demon and I watched as the log turned into ash

A/N this should give a look into Atoru mind while in this battle

1