Chapter 1: rebirth into Naruto world
3k 10 67
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: rebirth into Naruto world

 

An old assassin was sought out by his own son and killed him to get the power of the head of the international assassin’s organization in to his hands.

 

“Old man your skills are becoming rusty these days and you were killed using this simple trick.

 

Are you really the greatest assassin in the world?

 

From now on I am the greatest assassin in the world.”

 

“Hahahaha”

 

But suddenly the old man started to laugh loudly.

 

“Son, you should know in your heart that did I really tried to avoid being killed by you.

 

It is just that I am bored by this world.

 

Well there are beauties but I am not young any more.

 

So I wanted to leave this world peacefully.

 

In order to let you inherit the throne of my assassin’s organization, I pulled some strings to make you come here and kill me.

 

You will gain prestige and I will rest in peace.

 

Hahahaha………..

 

Son before I go I will give you a final advice.

 

‘Don’t fall into this kind of silly traps and try to kill someone you cannot.’

 

‘The assassin is called assassin, not because he can kill but kill the person without the knowledge of the other party by any means.’

 

Ghouf, Ghouf (Sever coughing with blood in the mouth)

 

Well my times are up and it is a good last game.

 

 Good bye my son,

 

Also don’t die early and disturb me on the other side.

 

Hahaha……. (Laugh and silence)”

 

The old assassin died sitting majestically on the throne leaving his son standing like a clown in the silent hall.

 

“F*** that old man,

 

He even played with me before his death.

 

Sigh”

 

…………………..

 

“Did I not die?”

 

“Where is this place?”

 

“Ouch”

 

“My head hurts.

 

Wait how can my soul have a head and how can a soul feels pain.

 

Do souls even feel pain?

 

Wait someone is carrying me.

 

Where are they taking me?

 

Hey this looks like a village and how am I moving so fast.

 

Wow these people are even jumping over the top of those walls.

 

Are these ninjas?

 

Wait that symbol.

 

That mountain carving is the Hokage monument…

 

No...No way.

 

Am I in the Naruto world?

 

What the f...

 

This is great.

 

Hell yeah.

 

Wait if I am in the Naruto world and based on the number of carvings.

 

Then the time line should be...

 

This means I am at the start of the plot.

 

Then who am I in the story.

 

Don't tell me that I am just a random NPC.

 

Ahaaa.... my head hurts...

 

(Memories are being merged)

 

So that is how it is.

 

This should be before the start of the plot line.

 

But not that far away from the original start of the plot.

 

A year younger than Itachi Uchiha, this means I am 5 years away from the start of the plot.”

 

“As for my origins, I am from Uchiha family but not direct descendent.

 

Instead father is from ordinary family ninja with some good background and mother is from Uchiha family.

 

Mother from the Uchiha family died earlier in the process of giving birth.

 

Based on some tests they found that the concentration of Uchiha blood line is very weak and there is no chance of opening the Sharingan.

 

The Uchiha family directly abandoned the child and did not mention in the family descendent.

 

They even settled the assets that his mother should have in the form of cash and expelled from the family.

 

As for the father who is a Chunin died in the 9 tailed fox incident few days ago.

 

My name is Yuki Rito (since it is a Japanese story completely I am going to use a Japanese name)

 

Current age is 5 years old and he did not join the academy but joins at the age of 6 like all the other normal children.

 

There are a few exceptions like Kakashi that would learn quickly and join early.

 

Well they also graduate early.

 

But most of the children will have basic education between the age of 4 to 6 which is the education related to calculations, reading, writing………

 

At the age of 5 when the body would become a little stable and starts the growth phase they will be made to learn how to refine chakra.

 

The children that have talent can apply to the academy after meeting the basic requirements set by the ninja academy people.

 

This is also for the children from the ordinary families to join and become a ninja.

 

The children from big families would go through series of practices to improve their physique and techniques.

 

Also they will test them to learn chakra refining…….

 

……………

 

“Now the first quest is did I transmigrate or it is rebirth with memories awakening?”

 

“Second question is, since I am in a different world did I get any system or cheat to use…”

 

“For the first question since I am 5 years old and suddenly had these memories in my mind it should be rebirth with delayed memories awakening.

 

Also I have died in my previous life so it is definitely a rebirth.

 

Then the second quest is related to my cheat or system or golden finger.”

 

“Status”

 

“…”

 

“I think I should go with the series of tests that were said to awaken a system.”

 

“The tests are like refining chakra for the first time…

 

Confessing or following a heroine…

 

Holding a certain amount of money on hand…

 

……..”

 

“Refining chakra is not possible right now because I don’t know how to refine chakra.”

 

“Confession or following a woman is not possible right now as this body is still too weak and there are no heroines at the current stage.”

 

………..

 

“Finally the thing related to money.

 

After mother died most of the money was transferred to bank accounts.

 

The money that father gave me should be in my secret stash.

 

Also father has a stash in the house for usage.

 

The rest of the money was stored in the bank…..

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 10 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

67