Chapter 12: next target Orochimaru’s research facility
1.5k 3 49
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 12: next target Orochimaru’s research facility

 

After cooking he went to graveyard again with sad face in the evening with some flowers on hand.

 

He moved around the graveyard in a roundabout way almost covering all the graves present.

 

He did not care about the bloodlines of the lower level clans except for the select few he got yesterday.

 

There are no people here with strong techniques that can be extracted.

 

Also the extraction of memories from techniques is even more complicated with restrictions.

 

If he wants get a technique then he has to get it before 3 days limit after that person died.

 

If he wants to understand the bloodline technique then the time limit is reduced to only one day.

 

The higher the level of the technique the lower time it is for extraction and the cost increases exponentially.

 

Well that is for a different time so he concentrated on gathering the bloodlines.

 

When it was getting dark he has completely cleared the entire graveyard.

 

There is nothing more here.

 

He opened his status panel to take a look.

 

----------------------

Status

----------------------

 

Name: Yuki Rito

 

Age: 5

 

Race: human

 

Blood lines:

Uchiha bloodline: 18.9 percent

 

Senju bloodline: 66.7 percent

 

Uzumaki bloodline: 7.6 percent

 

Hyuga bloodline: 41 percent

 

Otsutsuki bloodline: 2.32 percent

 

----------------------

Physique: ordinary human – A grade (100 percent)

 

Spirit: ordinary human – A grade (100 percent)

 

Instinct: ordinary human – A grade (100 percent)

 

Charm: ordinary human – A grade (100 percent)

 

---------------------

 

Chakra: 0/0 (Not refined)

 

Chakra nature: unknown

 

--------------------------

 

Cash: 0

 

Simulation points: 24,500

 

------------------------

Techniques:

 

Yin seal (ninth drop): completely mastered

 

-------------------------

 

The reason for the improvement of spirit is because of Rito’s understanding the of the yin seal.

 

Yin seal and yin release is related to the spirit energy that defines mental energy.

 

There is no specific way to improve this spirit energy.

 

It should develop along with the improvement of the age.

 

They can also meditate or use some special techniques related to the secrets of the clan.

 

But they are all superficial and there is no sure fire way to improve the spirit energy properly.

 

This is also one of the reasons why the techniques related to souls and calling of the dead costs so much.

 

The physical strength or power refers to yang energy and life energy of all being.

 

It can be refined using exercise and diet.

 

In the chakra the physical energy will become the power while the spirit energy becomes the direction.

 

They combination of these both is chakra.

 

Rito’s idea is to improve his qualification to the maximum before even reaching the rapid growth phase without disturbing his growth phase.

 

So he achieved that first.

 

Now he has the Senju clan blood line to support his progress he will be able to start refining chakra.

 

He has checked it with the system and found that the princess of Senju clan Tsunade only has 50 percent blood concentration of the Senju clan.

 

For Hashirama Senju the blood like concentration is over 80 percent.

 

Along with the support of the chakra from Ashura he was able to use the special wood style that has life.

 

Rito now has 66.7 percent of the Senju blood line and if he trains properly he will be able to gain the wood style.

 

Also because of this bloodline he will be closure to sage techniques.

 

Well he still has to buy the perfect sage body that is even higher than that sage body of Senju Hashirama.

 

The perfect sage body that surpasses the sage body of sage of 6 paths costs 1 billion simulation points.

 

Also there is an important thing that is missing from the grave yard.

 

Under the graves of Kushina and Minato their bodies are not there.

 

Rito know that these are only just fake grave like memorable but not the real ones.

 

The real graves were secretly stored deep within Konoha with only few people have access to.

 

For impure world reincarnation a part of the original soul body is necessary.

 

So their bodies were stored in secret and perfectly preserved.

 

They are the last line of defense if everything fails to protect the Konoha.

 

Rito’s target is to find that place next.

 

This is because he can get a good amount of blood line bonus from them.

 

Rito confirmed that the Namikaze clan was actually has Senju clan as its origins which is the reason why his chakra is so big.

 

Fortunately or unfortunately the Yuki family that Rito belongs is actually the book keeper’s family of the Senju clan.

 

Some of the people of the Senju clan wanted to develop their own clans because they were treated badly because of low blood concentration.

 

Yuki clan was the one that registered all of that and now the register is in Rito’s hands.

 

Rito can only sigh as this is the world where strength is more important than life of the people.

 

He has some hints on where the grave of these people are hidden.

 

It should be the area where roots headquarters was present.

 

Other places are like Hokage monument or the Hokage office where the book of seals was originally stored…..

 

These are all the clues that Rito had.

 

But his finances needed to be filled quickly to do something big and make a search.

 

The current year is year 65 and month October.

 

Based on the time line Orochimaru would defect soon.

 

Rito knows that Orochimaru has a good amount of experimental materials related to strong bloodlines of Senju, Uchiha and even Uzumaki with in his experiments.

 

This is one of the targets of Rito.

 

He has to make sure that find the location of those research facilities of Orochimaru to get bloodlines and some of the developed techniques.

 

It can be done right after the fight with Orochimaru or right before.

 

Rito is still a kid so he can act as one of the captured people and get the things when the time is right.

 

The things there can at least cover him some of the time.

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 30 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

49