Chapter 64: speaking with Kabuto
504 1 20
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 64: speaking with Kabuto

 

While in the battle Rito would use an opportunity to damage both third Hokage and Orochimaru and make Orochimaru flee for his life.

 

This is the plan Rito outlined for the time being from the simulations.

 

Rito moved in camouflaged state using the wood style techniques observing the situation in the first round.

 

The people close to Rito performed better than expected.

 

When the situation is dire for Sasuke and Naruto, the spirits of Mikoto and Kushina came to ask Rito for help.

 

But Rito stopped them from panicking saying that things are going well and no problems would happen.

 

This is their destiny and only this way they can improve in the future.

 

Rito was always right through the years they stayed together.

 

So they believed in Rito’s judgment.

 

They can vaguely tell that Rito can see the future so they became silent.

 

The situation moved on without many changes.

 

At one point Rito caught Kabuto and had a private chat with him related to the person that he thought of as his mother Nono.

 

She was killed by his own hands under the design of Danzo.

 

But Rito would add in the names of Orochimaru and third Hokage into the list.

 

As for the details of resurrection of Nono, Rito would only give in a vague detail to him as hope.

 

Kabuto knows that Danzo was suddenly stuck by a strong force revealing all of his dark hands.

 

This caused Danzo to flee leaf village.

 

The people of leaf village are searching for the person that revealed the dark history of Danzo as much as they are searching for Danzo.

 

Also in the recent months there are talks about echo bombs that appeared in many villages revealing the shady points of the people of that hidden village.

 

Orochimaru also spoke about this a few times that this echo bomb techniques is similar to the one that he once developed before the start of hidden sound village.

 

Rito used the flying thunder god technique to take him away from here to speak to him in private.

 

With Rito’s words and capabilities he immediately came to conclusion that it was all don’t by the man in front of him.

 

Kabuto saw Rito few times when Nono was still alive and Rito went to speak to her when he was around 10 years old.

 

Rito them mentioned to him about Orochimaru's plan that Kabuto.

 

He did not expect that Rito already knows about the plan of Orochimaru to fight third Hokage and to capture Sasuke.

 

Rito did not care about his surprise and explained to him that he is not going to use him instead he wanted to help Kabuto to get revenge.

 

Rito requested him to keep an eye on Sasuke for Mikoto’s sake.

 

Also he can help him inform about the actions of Orochimaru and beware of the person named Tobi from Akatsuki organization in the future.

 

The capabilities and actions of Rito have convinced Kabuto to follow him but not trust him.

 

Rito doesn’t want Kabuto to become like a tool man instead Rito want him to be a good subordinate.

 

Well he can slowly change Kabuto into a good mate later, but right now he has already done what he needed to do.

 

With the words of Rito convincing Kabuto to take care of Sasuke, the heart of Mikoto convinced but news doubts appeared in her mind.

 

That is, is Sasuke going to go along and live with Orochimaru in the future?

 

This though distressed her and she started to question Rito immediately with anxiety.

 

Rito did not gave answer to her first instead took Kabuto back and let him do his thing.

 

At that time he gave the answer to Mikoto.

 

The answer is simple.

 

This was all designed by her son Itachi for the greater good of Sasuke.

 

With his words she was even more anxious as she doesn’t know the thoughts of Itachi causing her tension.

 

Rito then gave her a vague explanation of the future about Sasuke calming her down.

 

Kushina on the other side is literally fuming with anger as Rito did not tell her anything about Naruto.

 

But Rito did that intentionally.

 

She usually did not show her fiery side unless it was Minato or people close to her.

 

But now she is showing that to Rito.

 

Her pouting appearance with puffed cheeks is very cute.

 

This shows how close she has become to Rito.

 

Rito coaxed her under the strange eyes of Pakura and Mito.

 

Then he told her about Naruto’s future a little calming her down.

 

Knowing that nothing will happen to Naruto and Sasuke, Kushina and Mikoto calmed down.

 

As they calmed down Rito observed the situation as the first round ended quickly.

 

Then the second round began with the same people as before.

 

Well there is a change that is Karin was added to the second round list.

 

Rito came here to take a look at the one on one battle.

 

He is here to support his female companions and reluctantly to support those make ninja.

 

The battles started and the lineup is the same as that in the main plot.

 

The only different is that Kabuto did not quit immediately as the number of people came to the second round are even in number.

 

Also Rito told him not to quit right away.

 

He and Karin were first to battle and but he directly quit the battle.

 

This is because he saw that Karin is close to Rito and thought that he should not fight with her.

 

Even though Rito acted close to him, he still acted as if he was an outsider.

 

Well Rito cannot change things and hearts on a single day so easily.

 

So he has to wait for a while to show some results.

 

Then the battles continued as Karin ran towards Rito and stood by his side even disregarding her Jonin instructor.

 

Well no one care about that as Rito was……………

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 100 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5-10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

20