Chapter 68: Kushina was reincarnated
502 2 16
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 68: Kushina was reincarnated

 

Rito took out a book and handed it over to Tsunade.

 

This is the book that proves that he is from the Senju clan and then Rito showed her wood style that did not appear for a long time after her grandfather.

 

Her eyes was widened so much that Rito thought that her eyes would pop out of the sockets.

 

Rito did not explain the origins of his power or anything but when he showed her his Sharingan she was shocked again.

 

Fortunately she has a strong heart if not she would have already died few times from all the shocks that Rito showed her.

 

Then Rito explained about the destruction of the Senju and Uchiha clans with the hidden hands of third Hokage and Danzo.

 

Right now the hidden leaf village should be booming with echo bombs that are shouting all the wrong doings of third Hokage for everyone to hear.

 

The evidence of all he did was also spread around the village like wild fire.

 

Rito knows that it is time to call in the spirits to live again.

 

While holding Tsunade in his arms Rito thought if he should bring out Mito first.

 

Tsunade finally accepted Rito and his power as she stopped struggling.

 

She has decided to give Rito another chance.

 

Rito decided that he would not bring people back from the dead now.

 

Instead he would do that after Tsunade becomes the Hokage of the village.

 

Then the girls can have their revenge on third Hokage and Danzo.

 

With the things done Rito kissed Tsunade again on her lips and she did not stop him or struggle like before.

 

She even gave that crystal pendent to Rito as a sign of her newly formed trust and love.

 

When they arrived back at the location where Shizune, Jiraiya and Naruto were, they were shocked to see the change in Tsunade.

 

Tsunade is literally hugging Rito like a clingy lover.

 

Jiraiya dropped his jaw all the way down to the floor and bloody tears rushed out of his eyes.

 

He wanted to attack Rito but right at that moment Tsunade punched him.

 

Shizune on the side is very jealous looking at Rito and Tsunade.

 

But before she react anything she is already in the arms of Rito with his lips planted on her lips.

 

Even Tsunade was shocked by the sudden change and wanted to punch Rito but a slap on her ass stopped her and she moan falling into Rito’s hands.

 

Rito looked at the girls and said.

 

“I am a man that would have many women in my life.

 

So don’t quarrel about me.

 

You will all receive my love with equal shares.

 

Rito said with a smile.

 

Naruto on the other hand went to take care of Jiraiya.

 

At that moment Rito called Naruto to tell him something.

 

“Naruto, I will not help him if I were you.

 

You know he did not tell you about your parents or taken care of you all this time.

 

Let me tell you a secret that the village has been hiding from you all the time………”

 

Rito then told Naruto about his parents and his relation with Jiraiya…….

 

Jiraiya woke up in the middle with complicated expression.

 

Well what Rito said is all truth but some things are exaggerated.

 

Finding the hard life of Naruto made Jiraiya shocked because even he don’t know that third Hokage did all of this.

 

The situation of Naruto was so bad that even he don’t want this life to befall on his enemies.

 

Being looked as a monster when he was still a kid is a horrible experience for a kid.

 

After telling all of that Rito looked at Naruto and said

 

“I found is few years ago,

 

But if I exposed this then third Hokage would send people to kill me or Danzo would capture me.

 

So I can only get close to you and take care of you.

 

I don’t want you to completely fall into the darkness.

 

So this is all I could do.

 

But now I am strong enough to not to fear anyone.

 

I have already planned the destruction of Danzo and third Hokage.

 

Now I can reveal everything to you.

 

Naruto, I hope that you don’t blame me for all of that…”

 

With that Naruto dropped into thinking of his life and sad things.

 

Kushina on the side wanted Rito to reincarnate her right now so that she can console Naruto.

 

Rito thought for a moment and then nodded his head.

 

Even though he did not reincarnate people in reality before but he did that in simulation.

 

After a moment of hesitation he opened his Sharingan and took out the hair of Kushina.

 

With the hair as the medium and strong vitality of the Uzumaki and Senju clans and the spirit attribute of Uchiha and Hyuga clan,

 

Rito spent a huge amount of chakra to invoke the reincarnation technique of his eyes.

 

Immediately the strange of hair floated up in the air and the spirit of Kushina merged with the strand of hair.

 

There is a bright flow and Rito knocked out Jiraiya again and closed the eyes of Naruto.

 

The strand of hair mutated and formed into an embryo.

 

It grew more and more finally forming into human shape.

 

The chakra attracted the elements in the surrounding space forming the body and all the necessities.

 

Finally Kushina arrived back into the reality.

 

That is right Kushina has reborn again in her 18 years old self right at the peak of her strength and power.

 

She even had her blood line and all of her previous things like chakra and strength of the boy before she died.

But appearing like this she is butt naked without any clothes.

 

Rito has temporary blindness for few seconds after using this reincarnation technique.

 

It took a little time for him to recover his eye sight with strong vitality.

 

Other than that he felt that he has this urge……..

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 105 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5-10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 
16