notice: new novel release date
370 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I have started writing the new novel on naruto with the name Villain Starts with the Naruto World today

 

expected release of first chapter of this novel on 3rd june that is in a week+ time

 

Synopsis:

 

I did not own some of the world settings, but the remaining is all my own creation.

 

In any world there is no villain or protagonist instead there are people with various levels of luck and opportunities.

 

The final winner among them becomes a hero or the protagonist while the remaining people that became the stepping stones for the protagonist become the villains.

 

The villains are actually formed because of the mistakes of the so called good and peace loving people.

 

…………..

 

A good man that was darkened by the seemingly good people became a villain.

 

Finally after achieving his goals of revenge on the society he died happily while the people that killed him only has despair because of the after math.

 

Congratulations host, you are the best person suited to become the host of the villain system.

 

Your first world of entry is the Naruto world.

 

Do your best to do all kinds of evil and suppress the protagonist and villains of the world.

 

What? I am the step brother of Fugaku but was living as an orphan.

 

My mother is from the Senju clan.

 

So that is how it is.

 

“Ding

 

Host make you first choice as a villain.

 

Option 1: steal the food from the orphanage’s greedy officials; you will be rewarded with the 100 villain points

 

Option 2: live a normal life and with the low quality food provided; your stomach would have digestion problems.

 

Attack on titans, fairy tail, and one piece, harry potter…….. These are the fan fiction worlds,

 

While there will be other world with urban, city, martial arts and cultivation worlds too after the Naruto world.

 

I will complete the world to the best of my capabilities hope you like it.

 

 

2