Chapter 1: Back to the Hell Part-1
1.6k 4 17
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 1: Back to the Hell Part-1

 

“What happened?”

 

A pretty looking 18 year old woman woke up from the bed.

 

With her bright eyes looked around with an astonished expression on her face.

 

Then rubbed her eyes again and looked around to see a normal dorm room.

 

“How am I back here?”

 

“It has been a few hundred years since I last saw this room.”

 

She started to remember all of her past after she looked around.

 

“How can I ever forget this place?

 

After I left this place is my life became living hell,

 

First of all I am an orphan.

 

Because of the name I have sometimes people mistake me for a man.

 

Oh my name is ‘Krishna Mohini’.

 

Because of the photographic memory I was able to get a high rank in the graduation college entrance exams.

 

This is the reason I got a highly sought college.

 

Due to this name of mine the seat that is allocated to me is in the all gent’s college for the higher education.

 

I don’t have any background to fight for me.

 

So I have to go with the flow and attend this college disguised as a man.

 

But fate played tricks on me.

 

I was caught being a woman in men’s disguise by one of the most evil students in the college. 

 

This was spread to everyone in the college.

 

This caused a ripple effect and made my life miserable.

 

From Principal to peon, there isn’t a single person in the entire college that did not fuck me.

 

This has gone on for the entire time of when I was in the college.

 

After I got graduated from the college I was unable to live without the pleasure.

 

But this cannot be known by others and also needs a job to live.

 

So I have joined a normal commercial office for work and to make a living.

 

Also this way I can find someone to satisfy my lust here in secret.

 

Since I was graduated as a male I have opted for the job as a male.

 

But I have never expected that this is a black company.

 

Unfortunately, my disguise as a man was seen through by them and the history repeated.

 

From that moment on I became the official pleasure worker of the entire company.

 

I cannot leave the company till the end of the contract period is over as I don’t want to be locked up by legal issues.

 

They would send me to get contracts by fucking the clients and satisfying them.

 

I don’t mind as the life of sex without the problem with things like money is great for me.

 

With every contract that was bought there is an increment in the money that I got.

 

When the funds of the company are low they gave her job to act in adult movies to earn them extra funds.

 

After the time of contract is done I used some means to get a certificate that I have made the graduation as a woman from the university using both money and body.

 

Using these certificates I went to join the police force as a female cop.

 

This way I can at least be safe for a little while

 

Also I can even get some revenge from all those people.

 

But this time I was caught by the people in power because I put my pussy in the wrong place and their dicks got up.

 

Because of this I was literally played by many criminals.

 

When every there is a complaint from the commoners they will call.

 

But those criminals would fuck me right in front of those commoners.

 

They even made me, a cop into a prostitute.

 

Finally after few months those people in power caught up in some danger and I was able to get away from them.

 

In order to escape from them completely I changed my identity and brought some fake certificates with the money that was left and some smooth actions of the body.

 

Using these fake certificates I have joined a nursing institute and a computer hacking assistant institute.

 

Because of the past, getting fucked every day I became addicted to all these carnal pleasures and desires.

 

So I started to use the patients in the hospital that are attracted to my braless tits and short skirt without panties to quench my lustful heart.

 

Other than that I continued to be a prostitute and a provisional exhibitionist in the online platforms using the hacking skills that I mastered keeping my identity secret.

 

This way I have earned some money and other things.

 

Later I was able to erase all of my past deeds using this hacking skills from the internet completely.

 

But unfortunately I have messed up with some of the national security while erasing her details.

 

This caused the police to arrest her and put her behind the bars.

 

But she used some of the underhanded measures and sold off her body again to get out of this mess.

 

Well this costed all the accumulated money along with few sleepless nights satisfying those officials.

 

She has decided to settle down from this messy life.

 

Then as a nurse I met a rich man around 40 years old that had met with an accident.

 

In this accident he lost his wife and his ability to fuck woman.

 

That is his little dick is gone for good from action.

 

I have learned how to be cunning and plan for my own gains because of all the previous incidents.

 

Because of all these messy incidents in my life, I have decided to marry this impotent old man that cannot fuck me in order to get his money.

 

So I have plotted against this man to become his wife.

 

But the fate played tricks on me again.

 

After I have successfully married this man,

 

I found that this man has a grown up perverted son that is around 18 years of age, An old pervert of a father who is around…..

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 10 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and a post can have 10 chapters for this novel

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

17