Chapter 17: fourth wish is the gift
463 5 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 17: fourth wish is the gift

 

“Well, it is not rocket science just some basic understanding.

 

This can be explained easily.

 

You see cultivation techniques are derived from the assumptions and observations if the nature around you.

 

These skills are made from the techniques that have reached their highest level.

 

Then abilities are formed from the skills that have completely integrated into the cultivator’s blood line.

 

These abilities can be transferred through blood line or even thought to others easily.

 

These are some basic details for you.

 

You can learn them later as you cultivate.

 

For now I will grant you the three wishes that you wished for you can check their progress through the same way you check the progress of your cultivation.”

 

After saying that lady fate waved her hand sending 3 colored lights into Mohini’s mind.

 

Then lady fate waved her hand again making the little purple ring on Mohini’s clitoris shine the purple light.

 

Immediately it sent a message to Mohini similar to notifications

 

“Ding”

 

“Current player cultivation level 15 of the beginner mortal level.

 

Player requires 1600 cultivation points to reach the next level.  0/1600”

 

“Ding”

 

“Current player detection radar skill level 0 requires 100 experience points to reach next level. 0/100”

 

“Ding”

 

 “Current player invisibility camouflage skill level 0 requires 100 experience points to reach next level. 0/100”

 

“Ding”

 

 “Current player shape shifter radar skill level 0 requires 100 experience points to reach next level. 0/100”

 

Mohini was shocked to see the three abilities actually given to her.

 

She was not disappointed by their level because it is natural that you have to work hard to earn good things.

 

At this moment lady fate spoke

 

“This time I will give you a fourth ability that I choose for you that is “extra loot”.

 

This ability will give you some special benefits like other than getting the people’s essence energy for cultivation you can also get a Fraction of their power.

 

It not only applies for the beings that are fucking you but also the beings that died in your hands.

 

The more you develop the skill the more you receive.

 

But this is a high level ability so the amount of experience points that you need to upgrade this skill is very high.

 

You will also get same fraction of extra yield in everything that you do, like cultivation and all the other matters too.

 

Don’t you like what I just gave you?

 

Hehe……

 

If you like it, then show it in the form of appreciation.”

 

Mohini was very excited and when lady fate asked to show appreciation to her,

 

Mohini went on her knees and stated to suck on lady fate’s dick very passionately.

 

After that Mohini pushed lady fate on to the bed and sat on the top of lady fate’s dick like a rider sitting on a horse.

 

Then she started to shake her hips to full insert the dick into her little pussy.

 

Then she moved up and down while pinching onto lady fate’s nipples.

 

After sometime the dick of lady fate bulged indicating that she is about to cum.

 

So Mohini bent down further and planted a lip kiss on lady fate’s lips.

 

The body of Mohini arched from pleasure at that time.

 

At this moment both of Mohini and lady fate climaxed at the same time making the bed a little more slimy and sticky.

 

“Well you show a good appreciation to me hehe.

 

I liked it too.”

 

Lady fate waved her hand immediately the dick at her crotch region has completely vanished.

 

This place of the dick is replaced by a very beautiful little pussy and a cute clitoris.

 

Then lady fate said.

 

“Do you like my little pussy?

 

Do you want to fuck all of my holes?

 

Then become strong and complete the mission that I gave you.

 

If you reach my level then I will tell you some other secrets and let you fuck me as you wish.

 

Till then you are my bitch.

 

I will come some other time to fuck you hehe.

 

If you want to fuck me and make me your bitch then completes my mission to become the erotic fate god.

 

Then you can do whatever you want with me.”

 

After that lady fate said.

 

“Take the cake into the little ring”

 

Mohini went near the cake, took it by hand and placed in near her crotch region.

 

In the next moment the cake is placed inside the ring.

 

Since Mohini’s level was low,

 

She has to place the object that she wants to store inside the clit ring within 10 inches radius around the clit ring.

 

After that lady fate waved her hands sending making the table and bed vanish.

 

Then lady fate took Mohini down to the ground from the messy roof top.

 

After lady fate said a few words before making a crack in space and vanished into thin air.

 

The time is still stopped by lady fate so all this time they are talking the total flow of time is zero.

 

So there is no one that came to the orphanage and her warden did not come to check on Mohini again because all of them are frozen in time.

 

After lady fate left the time started to flow normally.

 

But Mohini was still completely soaked in the cum of lady fate.

 

So Mohini immediately ran towards the bathing area.

 

There is still 2 hours before all the people come back to the orphanage from their schools.

 

Mohini completely washed herself.

 

There is still some residual essence energy that lady fate shot into Mohini’s pussy,

 

She did not digest all of the essence so she went to her sleeping rug and started to digest that energy by cultivating.

 

“Ding”

 

“Current player cultivation level 20 of the beginner mortal level.

 

Player requires 2100 cultivation points to reach the next level.  0/2100”

 

After few minutes she finally opened her eyes and muttered to herself.

 

“The essence energy that came from lady fate is quite strong but I think that she has controlled and let a very light amount of essence energy……”

-------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 35 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ 

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

7