Chapter 19: the conspiracy of Mandara and Gaja
413 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 19: the conspiracy of Mandara and Gaja

“Mom won’t that old hag warden Lakshmi make a fuss over it to marrow morning?”

 

Gaja asked warden Mandara.

 

“Well it is not a problem at all.

 

She is suffering from a chronic illness.

 

She won’t live past two weeks.

 

She doesn’t want to make any fuss now before she dies.

 

At most she will just buy some other phone and give it to that orphan.

 

She has amassed quite a sum of wealth.

 

She wanted to give that to the orphan called Mohini by adopting her before she died.

 

But I have already made a secret deal with the lawyer that warden Lakshmi approached for her will.

 

We will share half of her wealth with the lawyer for helping him with cheating warden Lakshmi and that orphan Mohini.

 

First we will let warden Lakshmi to transfer all of her wealth to that orphan Mohini.

 

Then we will speed up the time for the death of that old hag warden Lakshmi.

 

When this orphan Mohini is leaving this orphanage we will make her sign some extra bond papers in the name of the orphanage

 

Then we will transfer all of the wealth that she got from warden Lakshmi to us and that lawyer.

 

This is the plan we came up with to kill two birds with one stone.

 

Now that is for later first come here and take this smart phone.”

 

Warden Mandara said to her son.

 

“Mom what is the name of that lawyer that you made deal with?

 

Also what is the total value of all the assets of that old hag warden Lakshmi?”

 

Gaja asked warden Mandara.

 

“Oh his name is Ghora.

 

He is a famous lawyer.

 

The total value of that old hag’s wealth is around 10 million dollars.”

 

Warden Mandara said with a greedy smile and a happy face.

 

“Wow 10 million dollars that is quite some money

 

Hehe….

 

But how did you manage to hook that perverted old lawyer to give us half of the wealth to us.”

 

Gaja asked warden Mandara

 

“Hehe that perverted lawyer became interested in orphan Mohini as soon as he saw her photo.

 

When he found that she is still a virgin he was even more hyped up.

 

He wanted us to give Mohini to him and let him enjoy her for a night.

 

For that he is willing to give up half of the wealth.”

 

Warden Mandara said.

 

“He is such a fool.

 

Well mom I want to have a go with her too.

 

Hehe…

 

Even though she is an orphan she has a top class body.

 

I have been eyeing her from a long time.

 

After that lawyer Gohra done with her I want to have a go with her.”

 

Gaja said.

 

“Why only you, all of your friends are asking for a party right bring them along and let them all have fun with her.

 

That old lawyer can at most hold for 1 hour,

 

So you and your friends can enjoy her for the rest of the night.”

 

Warden Mandara said to her son Gaja with an evil smile on her face.

 

“What is the plan mom?

 

Do we have to capture that bitch when she is going to school or something like that?”

 

Gaja asked.

 

“Not like that I will tell you that plan after you came here.

 

How long will it take for you to come here?”

 

Warden Mandara asked her son Gaja.

 

“It will take an hour for me to get there I am a little far away.

 

I will come there as fast as I can.”

 

Gaja said.

 

“Don’t drive rashly, come at your own pace there is no rush here.”

 

Warden Mandara said to him with concern.

 

The phone that warden Mandara is using is an old model phone that was in pieces.

 

It has been tied with a rubber band to hold it.

 

This phone also has a speaker and receiver problem.

 

Both the mike and speaker has problems so one has to shout for other person to hear.

 

At the same time the phone will always be in loud speaker.

 

Because of this all the conversation between Mandara and Gaja was heard by Mohini.

 

Naturally there will be no one that comes to the warden’s office at this time so she spoke without any fear.

 

Warden Mandara thought that there is no one present near the warden’s office.

 

So she called her son.

 

This is because the warden’s office is separated from the original orphanage building and a little farther away.

 

While she was in an excitement to tell her son that she got a latest model smart phone she spilled all the beans about her plan.

 

Because of this Mohini was able to hear every word they just spoke and was very thankful that she just followed warden Mandara.

 

If not they might not be able to know how she was plotted against.

 

For all these years Mohini thought that she lost her virginity when she was captured by some strangers that day.

 

But she never thought that she was plotted against by this warden Mandara and her son Gaja.

 

Mohini immediately thought of many things like the reason for the sudden death of warden Lakshmi is her chronic disease.

 

Other than that warden Lakshmi has considered her as her own daughter and gave her a wealth of 10 million dollars inheritance.

 

Other than that Mohini found that warden Mandara and her son along with the lawyer Ghora all planned and took her inheritance along with her virginity.

 

This is the start of her troubles.

 

Since Mohini know all this she doesn’t want to change these things.

 

Instead she wanted to get everything back from these people including the interest.

 

She is going to use them for her cultivation and enjoy the pleasure while she is at it.

 

Other than that she is also going to use her hacking skills to take all of these people’s money,

 

Then put these people as criminals for lot of cases by creating fake evidences.

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 40 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5-10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

7