Chapter 22: Dirty step-mom, flirty step-son part-1
693 0 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 22: Dirty step-mom, flirty step-son part-1

 

Fortunately she don’t have to fear of getting infected or other diseases from the foot job that she got form the dirty shoes of Mandara.

 

The clit ring’s other function is to prevent Mohini’s sexual organs from contacting any diseases.

 

She was completely exhausted and silently resting under the table.

 

After few moments both warden Mandara and her son Gaja came into the warden’s room.

 

Mohini immediately became alert.

 

There is still a stack of 100 dollar bills and her mobile phone in her hands.

 

Mohini put both of these things near her under wear and urged the storage ring on her clitoris to take them in.

 

But it became a little difficult so she placed them in her wet underwear so that they can be stored in the storage ring.

 

Well after being soaked in her love juices both the phone and the money are finally placed in the storage ring.

 

Mohini was silent and attentive to the conversation between warden Mandara and her son Gaja.

 

“Mom you look terrified.

 

Did something happen?”

 

Gaja asked warden Mandara.

 

Warden Mandara showed the broken window glass and said.

 

“Someone threw a rock to break that window glass.

 

One of the broken pieces just flew by my face.

 

I was so terrified that I hid behind this table.

 

But later when I went to check there is no one there that outside.

 

Since there is no watchman I don’t know who did this.”

 

“Since it has already happened let it go this is no problem as long as you are safe mother.”

 

Gaja said with a caring lustful tone.

 

“Mom let me relieve your tension a little.”

 

Gaja said in a lustful tone.

 

His hands moved and started to rub her breasts.

 

Mohini wanted to try her detection radar ability.

 

She wanted to use it for just 1 second to see what is happening outside.

 

As soon as Mohini activated her detection radar ability she was able to see everything that happening 1 meter around her.

 

Because of her photographic memory all she need is 1 second to remember all the things that are happening outside.

 

 She was shocked to find the relationship between warden Mandara and her son.

 

They are really in a sexual relationship.

 

They are not blood related mother and son.

 

Instead warden Mandara is her step son.

 

This discovery shocked Mohini very much.

 

When Mohini just used her detection radar ability

 

She saw that warden Mandara leaning on the office table while Gaja warden Mandara’s stepson has his hands on her

 

One of his hands on warden Mandara’s breasts and the other hand is reaching her underwear from her clothes.

 

“Ahaaa”

 

“Gaja what are you doing?”

 

“Stop it is still day time someone might come and see us.”

 

Warden Mandara said with a slight coquettish voice.

 

“Hehe it is not a problem they will enjoy your sexy body too.

 

Don’t you want all the people to see your sexy body, see your cute little holes and hear your sexy moans?

 

Let them all see your hot body shaking your sexy hips.”

 

Gaja said with a lustful smile on her face.

 

Speaking with warden Mandara, Gaja placed his hands inside warden Mandara’s underwear.

 

He started to rub the lips of her little pussy.

 

At the same time she started to pinch her nipples.

 

Gaja also planted a tight lip kiss on warden Mandara’s lips

 

Gaja was a 20 year old man that looked like a pig.

 

His face is like a monkey and always gazes at any other women with lustful eyes.

 

He even made moves against his own step mother.

 

His step mother is also a loose woman with her husband already dead.

 

So she has committed to have a secret affair with her step son.

 

She has also has a group fuck with all her step son’s friends too.

 

She even went so far as to sell services with her body for the past few years.

 

She is not beautiful but her body was at the age where it looks sexy to all the men.

 

There is a scientifically proven fact that when women in her teens and early twenties they will be like little kittens,

 

But when they are in their late twenties they will become like a hungry tigers.

 

On the other hand men are usually very vigorous at their prime and while they age they lose their strength in bed.

 

This is not true for all, but most of the men are like this.

 

Gaja also planted a tight lip kiss on warden Mandara’s lips.

 

Mohini did not see any of this but based on their conversation Mohini know what is going on outside.

 

She has so much experience in this matter that all she needed are their voices and lewd sounds to find what is happening here.

 

Because of the hot seductive conversation and the moans of warden Mandara,

 

Mohini started to became aroused.

 

Other than that because of the moments of Gaja and warden Mandara,

 

The wooden table started to rock.

 

At this moment the table stated rock violently making all the wooden beams rub against Mohini’s sensitive parts.

 

This caused Mohini to get further aroused and made her has a strong sense of pleasure.

 

Mohini started to moan lightly which was covered by the loud grunts and moans of Gaja and warden Mandara.

 

They took around an hour to complete their lustful activity and finally let out their lust juices.

 

After Gaja and warden Mandara calmed down.

 

Mohini also settled down and waited silently to listen to the words of Gaja and warden Mandara.

 

“Mom now that you have calmed down, tell me your plan that you made against that orphan Mohini.”

 

Gaja asked warden Mandara and started to suck her tits.

 

Mandara did not push him away instead let him suck as he please while rubbing his head caringly.

 

But at this moment Mohini had a premonition,

 

She thought that for some reason both Gaja and warden Mandara would search under the office table where Mohini is hiding…….

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 45 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5-10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

6