Chapter 26: full body search of Mohini
506 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Chapter 26: full body search of Mohini

 

There is only one conclusion that all of them came to, that is…

 

“Warden Mandara and her son stole Mohini’s new smart phone and are now performing an act to ease the group of people in the orphanage.”

 

All of orphans thought this in their hearts.

 

But on the outside they did not dare say a single bad word.

 

This is because warden Mandara has a very bad temper and her son is even more vicious and cunning.

 

For this reason all of them are extremely silent.

 

Mohini is still in the sleeping posture as if she was in a deep sleep.

 

Her sleeping posture is very seductive too.

 

On the other side warden Mandara’s son Gaja is drooling looking at Mohini’s hot body.

 

Mohini is currently wearing a nighty where there is a hole at her belly button.

 

Other than that the neck line is very low that is showing the snow mountain peaks that is breasts of Mohini.

 

All the people in the orphanage including warden Mandara saw Gaja drooling at Mohini’s body but none of them said anything.

 

Only warden Mandara hinted Gaja to pull himself out of the shameful show.

 

At this moment there is a small bulge on Gaja’s pants indicating that Gaja was now aroused by Mohini’s body.

 

All the women in the orphanage except for warden Mandara felt disgusted looking at Gaja’s shameful behavior.

 

On the other hand warden Mandara has aroused a little looking at the small bulge on the pants of Gaja.

 

Warden Mandara’s face has a lustful expression.

 

This caused all the women in the orphanage to further disgust by the shamefulness of warden Mandara and her step son Gaja.

 

Even with all this, they still did not speak a single word fearing warden Mandara would do something to them.

 

They all decided to cooperate with the fake search of warden Mandara and her son Gaja.

 

They then started to search all the bags and other storage things of all the people like bags, boxes and other things.

 

This include Mohini’s bag too.

 

Warden Mohini and Gaja searched Mohini’s bag very thoroughly because of the suspicion they has on Mohini.

 

Even with the supportive statements of the other women in the orphanage for Mohini, warden Mandara and Gaja still wanted to search Mohini’s things very thoroughly because they are still suspicious of her.

 

But even if they had hundred brains they would never thought that the money and the smart phone are stored in the clit ring on Mohini’s clitoris.

 

Using searching the place as a reason Gaja actually touched Mohini’s breasts and her belly through the hole in the nighty.

 

This is because of the sensitivity of Mohini’s body.

 

Other people felt disgust towards Gaja, but did not voice out their feelings fearing warden Mandara.

 

Mohini was still sleeping in the eyes of all the people and Mohini herself is pretending to be asleep while enjoying the touch of Gaja.

 

This is because of the sensitivity of Mohini’s body caused by the storage ring given by lady fate.

 

Other than that Mohini is currently not wearing any bra or underwear.

 

This was noticed by Gaja when he touched Mohini’s’ nipples.

 

He made a lustful face which caused the people around to feel disgust towards Gaja, but did not voice out their feelings fearing warden Mandara.

 

After thoroughly searching the entire orphanage building warden Mandara and Gaja did not find any trace of money or the smart phone which puzzled both warden Mandara and Gaja.

 

As there is nothing they can do both warden Mandara and Gaja left the orphanage building and returned to the warden’s office.

 

Mohini did not bother and just continued her meditation.

 

She decided to wake up at the time of dinner that is after 2 hours.

 

The orphanage that Mohini is currently in is at the outskirts of the city called Mumbai.

 

There are not many houses nearby only the orphanage building and the warden’s office building.

 

There is not a single building near the area for over a kilometer.

 

After 1 kilometer there is a rich area where there are many spacious and magnificent villas.

 

This is the area where the guest houses of many rich people are present.

 

This place is far away from the pollution of the city and was surrounded by a little wilderness and mountains.

 

Because of this the guest houses of many rich people are plotted here.

 

In a way this orphanage is like a security guard for the rich villas and also it serves as a symbol of down to earth nature of all these rich people in front of the public.

 

After searching warden Mandara and Gaja went back to the warden’s office because they did not have other choice.

 

Warden Mandara wanted to call police but stopped to clean off the table cloth on the top of the office table.

 

She immediately took the table cloth and gave it to Gaja so that Gaja can take it a little far away and burn it.

 

She wanted to do this because the table cloth is completely soaked with her and her son’s love juices.

 

Warden Mandara did not want to other people to know the relationship between her and her step son.

 

For this very reason she wanted Gaja to take this table cloth and burn this as soon as possible.

 

Gaja did as warden Mandara said.

 

He immediately took the cloth and left the place on his motor bike.

 

He came back after 10 minutes completing the task that Mandara entrusted to him.

 

After that Mandara called the police complaining that her money and the smart phone of Mohini were lost.

 

After 2 hours the police arrived at the orphanage.

 

It is already 7 pm in the night.

 

Mohini has already woken up because of the medicine and the cultivation that she cultivated for the past two hours made her fever completely cured.

 

She is now completely fine but she still acted as if she was still suffering from viral fever….

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 45 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5-10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

4