Chapter 32: tutorial part- 4
490 0 4
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

author's words: new novels 

Harry Potter World with a Simulation Choice System

Apocalypse Bitch System

---------------------------------------

Chapter 32: tutorial part- 4

 

It said that the name “King of Fate” is the display name and the game system considers the name “Mohini” is the player name.

 

This name can be edited by the player.

 

Then she looked at the other details on the status screen that is her age she has just turned 19 today and that is noted in the game system.

 

Then the next thing is Mohini’s gender as it should be she is a female.

 

Then the blood line and species of Mohini is as normal it should be human.

 

There are no special surprises here.

 

Her current job is a student and her current cultivation base is mortal level 20.

 

There is no title for Mohini.

 

When Mohini saw that her cultivation is mortal level 20 the system gave a notification.

 

All the mortals will have to reach mortal level 100 to start the actual cultivation and reach foundation stage cultivation.

 

The foundation stage cultivation is supposively the very beginning stage of the cultivation.

 

The people below foundation stage can only enter tier 1 dungeons.

 

Foundation stage cultivators can enter tier 2 dungeons.

 

With the support or teaming up with cultivators of higher cultivation stage, the foundation stage people can enter tier 3 dungeons

 

From this Mohini understood that she has to first reach mortal level 100 before formally starting her cultivation.

 

Mortal level 100 would be the highest level a normal human can reach without stepping into real cultivation.

 

She has already done this previously so she knows all these things.

 

Other than that in order to go to the secret place for the other half of the green jade charm Mohini has to reach higher level of cultivation that the peak of the level 10 of foundation stage.

 

Then Mohini looked at health points, spirit points and stamina points.

 

The system described these as the health, spirit energy and stamina of Mohini are quantified into numbers.

 

Below that are the stats of Mohini which are the quantified values of body, mind, soul, beauty and luck.

 

Body stats represent the power of body which are like strength, agility, dexterity and other things regarding body.

 

The extra points that are added to the stats represents that Mohini got them through hard work so 5 points have increased.

 

Mohini worked part time for the past 6 years that included manual labour which increased the body stat points.

 

Mohini looked at health points, spirit points and stamina points.

 

The system described these as the health, spirit energy and stamina of Mohini are quantified into numbers.

 

Below that are the stats of Mohini which are the quantified values of body, mind, soul, beauty and luck.

 

Body stats represent the power of body which are like strength, agility, dexterity and other things regarding body.

 

The extra points that are added to the stats represents that Mohini got them through hard work so 5 points have increased.

 

Mohini worked part time for the past 6 years that included manual labour which increased the body stat points.

 

Mind stats represent the power of the mind which is like wisdom, intelligence and other things regarding mind.

 

Mohini put her mind into various planning things to avoid bullies.

 

To work part time and study which increased the mind stat points be 2.

 

Soul stats represent the power of the soul which is like detection, absorbing spirit energy some things related to cultivation and many other mystical things.

 

Beauty stats represent the power of the beauty of a person like charm and charisma that can attract others.

 

Luck stats represent luck of a person.

 

This is the most mysterious thing in the world.

 

Luck can do many things precisely miracles that cannot be explained by natural logic.

 

Below that are the free stat points that are awarded to a person after every level up.

 

These points can be added to any stat that they want to improve.

 

The amount of stat points that are awarded are always the same number of stat points for every level up and for every major realm level up Mohini can receive more stat points.

 

The awarded stat points depend on the cultivation technique that the cultivator uses.

 

Below that are the merit points this is the thing that Mohini did not understand.

 

After raising a question in Mohini’s mind the game system gave Mohini an answer.

 

These merit points are like a currency in the game system and game forum.

 

They can be used to buy things from the people in the forum, upgrade some of the things in the game system.

 

They can be converted into stat points too.

 

There are other uses to the merit points to it too.

 

The way to earn the merit points is not too complicated.

 

There are many ways to earn the merit points like killing savage beasts, clearing dungeon, doing good deeds and can earn merit points by killing evil people too.

 

There are other ways to earn merit points too.

 

Mohini was happy to see this because she could understand the value of the merit points.

 

She has 70 merit points which means she has obtained merit points by helping others.

 

Since there is nothing to compare Mohini did not know the value of any of the points that are mentioned in the status page.

 

There is a warning from the game system regarding the merit points.

 

If Mohini were to do bad deeds the merit points will be deducted.

 

There is a chance that they may turn into negative value too.

 

There are some titles given based on the amount of merit points one has.

 

There are titles for negative merit points too.

 

One will get some of the boosts and perks based on the merit points and titles.

 

Mohini was very excited to know that there are some good things doing good deeds.

 

But the person with negative merit points have many problems like sudden happening of bad luck and may even struck by lightning or some other things can happen.

------------------------------------------------------------

you can read up to 55 chapters for 1$ patreonage in patreon:

each post costs 1$ and each post contains 5-10 chapters

https://www.patreon.com/Fatenovels

------------------------------------------------------------

Please buy my book at Smashwords to support me.

If you want to give me any suggestions please contact my mail [email protected]

Thanks to you all my readers.

Buy me a cup of coffee: paypal.me/sourourerfate

 

4