Chapter 409: Connecting Amleth to Elven Kingdom part 3
8 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

"All your documents are complete. There's no more, no less. You may all proceed"

"May the Goddess be with you.

"I hope this project will bring nothing but good fortune to all."

"Thank you. Everyone, let's go" [Nar].

At the border between Amleth and Philip, Nar is handling all of our documentation, and by all of us, I mean all of us. It's nighttime and most of us are tired from all the work. Nothing bad has happened so far, which is a good thing. 

"Amleth's team arrived just in time"

"We have been waiting for you. We are here to help according to our country agreement"

"You must be tired, have you eaten?"

"We have. Perhaps you should save the food and water for tomorrow morning" [Apollo].

"If that's the case, we can start tomorrow as planned"

"Let's rest first."

"Finally... I'm tired..." [Diana]

"Let's take you to Werehouse. Fie, if you would" [Dana]

"Meow" [Fie]

"Thank you, Fie" [Diana]

I have been using spells left and right for the past three days. It's not that my stamina and mana are drying up, it's more like I'm mentally drained. It's a great practice though. If I can't do this much, I won't be able to stand up to the Devil King when the time comes.

While most of the rooms in the Werehouse are used to store the mana core and our supplies, there are still rooms for us to rest. The space is still generous, so we girls can sleep inside Werehouse instead of camping outside. Luckily for me, since I am the Werehouse Master, they didn't question why I didn't have to camp outside. Some of the girls will take turns sleeping inside the Werehouse and camping outside. I am very, very lucky since I will be sleeping inside Werehouse throughout our journey!

"Hot water... Ahh... So nice. Makes me really sleepy" [Diana].

"Finally my turn... So comfortable..." [Stacy]

"It really is" [Veronica].

"I wonder if Aeron's troops would appreciate a Werehouse for themselves" [Liya]

"I don't see why they wouldn't" [Dana]

Although I suppose they need a witch on their team first... Well, they have Teacher Tiara, who literally are in love with the captain itself, so that's a start

"Those helpers, I hope they don't slack off. 

"It's all right. I can trust Philip's people. They are indebted to the Vars family, so the likelihood of them slacking off or causing trouble is low" [Dana].

"As discussed before, the places where we have to be most careful are Butan and Kor" [Liya].

"Butan because of the attempts to kidnap the young girls to be sacrificed to the Yuki Ona. Kor because they're the ones who are more or less forced to accept this deal. As per what Teacher Merlin said, they just wanted the good deal and not doing anything for it. A slacker basically is what they are" [Veronica].

"That's how The Witch Merlin described that country?"

That incident in Butan may still be going on. While I don't think they will harm us, especially with Brother Nar and Sas here with us, we should not let our guard down. Wandering Sage will also leave our team once we reach Butan, as he wanted to personally investigate the incident. That's good news for the land.

As for Kor, their northern and southern territories are still in disarray. Neither side wants to put resources into this project, so Master Merlin is blackmailing them. If anything, I'm sure they'll be the ones with the most complaints.

As for Philip's, I can see how excited they are to help us, especially when they just greeted Brother Nar and Sas. They're sincere and want to express their gratitude to the Vars family for everything we've done, so they're the most trustworthy. 

"Dinner is ready. Hope you like it" [Dana].

"Dana's homemade food! My stomach is grumbling already!" [Diana]

"You really are a great cook. I envy you" [Liya]

"Nothing but just practicing" [Dana]

"This soup is invigorating. I feel refreshed" [Stacy]

"Me too. I will sleep like a log tonight" [Veronica].

We all praise Dana for her wonderful meals. She really is talented when it comes to cooking. The soup is made with the herb she picked when we were outside in the evening. She didn't even need any nature communication magic, she just knows which ones are good or bad based on her knowledge from her adventure experience. 

We eat, clean up, and go to bed early. It doesn't take us long to fall asleep, and when we wake up the next morning, we're all refreshed and ready to go!

0