Chapter 426: Connecting Amleth to Elven Kingdom part 20
5 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

When I was invited to a ball at the castle, even against my will, that annoying person kept pestering me, wanted to dance with me, even when I said I didn't want to. He even challenged me to a magical battle, which, to no one's surprise (except his own), I won, it wasn't even a battle, it was a massacre. He even wanted to meet Neloufa and obviously wanted to make Neloufa his lover, which made me and the boys very angry. 

In Butan, we were guarding Neloufa because she was the most likely victim of the kidnapping, and now we (especially me and the boys) were guarding her from that annoying, perverted, persistent boy! I know he's a noble son and we're in his country, but I don't mince words. I told him clearly that he's a nuisance and that he should just concentrate on helping the project instead of becoming a nuisance. 

He tried to be in the same group as Neloufa and me, so we're all surrounding him again, with our faces clearly intended to hurt him if he makes his annoying move. Kara, Mara and Marianne have given up telling us that we shouldn't do this and have resorted to asking Sister Farhana, Jean and the other for help. Treason! Treason of the highest order! So, of course, I asked the giant for help.

"This is my little sister! Quick to think" [Nar].

"Our drilling does not seem to be in vain" [Sas].

"I don't even have the energy to answer..." [Jean]

"We giants. Ready to help the blessed child. Anytime"

"Thank you so much! I know I can always count on you!" [Diana]

A giant, no matter how weak, is still a giant. Fearsome and strong to those who do not know them. Giants may seem scary to outsiders especially when they're fighting, but most of the time they're just peace-loving people like the rest of us. That doesn't stop this annoying guy from making a terrified face. Serve him right

Vijaya, as a neighboring country to the Elven Kingdom, have the second largest elven population and the largest outside the Elven Kingdom. Their status remains, while sharing the third place is controversial between Kor, Butan in the past, but now, Aunt Amleth said that her country is the third largest elven population outside the Elven Kingdom. 

The forests in Vijaya are even thicker, denser, more dangerous, and richer than those in the Elven Kingdom. Since the elves are the children of the forest, they knew well how to manage the forest to balance its ecosystem with their development. Vijaya is almost the same. After all, they have a good relationship with the Elven Kingdom, and they can get the expert opinion from there.

However, Vijaya is home to the Forbidden Forest. A forest of untamed wilderness, with unspeakable monsters and plants. It's not surprising that new monsters and plants are discovered there every year. In fact, it would be even stranger if it weren't. From the Titanic Boa, rumored to swallow a city whole, to the descendants of the fallen Fenrir roaming the forest, even an S-rank quest will have a hard time surviving without proper support. As a result, most of the land's forests are inaccessible to the public. 

"I can't sense them" [Elegast]

"Me neither" [Farhana]

"I asked the forest. But there are just too many elves, so it's hard to say" [Diana].

"Are there any elves living in the Forbidden Forest?" [Dana]

"There are. The official number is undoubtedly lower than the actual population of elves living within the Forbidden Forest" [Farhana].

"And living among them is Alagast and his team who tried to kidnap Diana back then" [Apollo].

"The Forbidden Forest is already difficult to navigate, and coupled with other elves living there, searching for them is undoubtedly difficult" [Elegast].

"Your little brother has chosen the right hiding place" [Oreforged]

"He'll probably attack here, though I hope he won't" [Sas].

"Knowing him, he will definitely make his move" [Elegast]

"I hope we didn't get dragged into the woods" [Kat].

"I may have to burn down the forest if that happens" [Dana].

Vijaya's helpers, listening to our conversation, especially Dana's remarks, advise us not to burn down the forest. Some even say, laughing, that we can try to burn down the forest because it's almost impossible. The woods there are very flame-resistant. No wonder. Even the wood in the Elven Kingdom has almost similar properties. It's both resistant to flame magic and actually resistant to actual fire. 

"Break time. Lady Neloufa, how about singing a song for all of us?"

"Let's talk in the Werehouse for a while, shall we?" [Adnan].

"Yes. Just for a talk" [Auger]

"Werehouse. Make yourself soundproof!" [Diana]

"Meow" [Fie]

"Good idea, Fie. Werehouse, make yourself inaccessible for a while too" [Diana]

"Sigh..." [Marianne]

"Even Fie..." [Stacy]

"I give up" [Kara]

"You're on your own. Don't say we didn't warn you" [Mara]

0