Chapter 12: Friends?
355 4 10
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

It is already getting dark out. It must be around 6.30 pm. We have driven quite a distance from home. There’s not much traffic on the road, except on the city streets we had already passed. 

 

I am seated right beside the driver’s seat, where Chao Mei is. She’s driving the car. She loves to drive. 

 

She takes a turn up ahead and puts the car into a more suburban road. 

 

Right now, I’m pushing my face against the window of the car, looking at all the houses and searching for pretty girls on the road. Once you grow up, you can’t do it like this anymore. So I need to take the chance while I’m still young. 

 

“Xin?” Chao Mei’s voice disturbs me. I stop the funny business and lay back in the seat. 

 

 “What is it, mother?” 

 

She has a worried expression on her face. I hesitate upon seeing this. 

 

“No no – I was just worried again. Remember, Xin. Don’t use spells or anything while you’re with the other kids, ok?” She says worriedly. 

 

“Why would I?” I ask. 

 

There was no reason to use the spells on a kid. Why would I ever? 

 

“I’m just worried, sorry. I know you’re smarter. You aren’t like others… you’re better. But – Xin. Don’t do anything reckless, ok? Be wary… always.” 

 

“I can understand, Mom.” I agree. Why would I use a spell on a kids’ hangout? I ponder. 

 

I begin to wonder if these hangouts are like those back on Earth or… something entirely different. 

 

After another 10 minutes of driving, we arrive at our destination. 

 

It’s a two-story house, very much like ours. They had a few trees with pink leaves in their garden. They weren’t sakuras; that much I could tell. But I was never really interested in plants to be able to guess the exact type. 

 

There is another car parked outside. So, there must be another kid besides the one who’s already living here joining the hangout. 

 

Mei shuts the door and locks the car, grabbing me by the hand. 

 

“Let’s go, Xin.” She says, and we enter the house through the small white gate at the front. 

 

I look down at my dress to check if I’m neat. I’m wearing my favorite long-sleeved white shirt and some bluish-grey shorts. My hairstyle is the same traditional knot with a long tail hanging behind me. My hair had grown long over the years, and now it is long enough to reach my ass. It was a pain when I needed to take a shit. 

 

Knock knock! Mei knocks on the door. The sound of hurried footsteps comes from the other side of the door. 

 

The door flings open, and our neighbor, Busty Meiling invites us inside. 

 

“Oh ~ Mei! You’re finally here… ha. Come inside. Let’s meet Min Garou. And – oh god,” she looks at me and scooches down. “Your child is a handsome little prince, Mei!” She pulls my cheeks. “He’s even more beautiful than the pictures; now that I see him up close!” 

 

I blush upon hearing this woman say this. “Thank you – Miss,” I utter.

 

“Isn’t he?” Mei adds, smiling at me.

 

“Yes yes! Now then – come inside. They are waiting.” Miss Meiling takes Mei’s hands and pulls her along inside the house. 

 

I gaze up, only to see the massive ass of her, jiggling from side to side as she takes us into the living room. She’s wearing tight ass jeans on top of it! How can a person resist gazing at such a sight? It’s as if she wants me to stare at it all day.

 

Leading out of the corridor, we finally come to the living room. There are indeed a few people here, and somewhat of a familiar face too. 

 

Yu Meiling’s daughter, Liu is here. 

 

She has the same faded brown hair as her mother and two glittering brown eyes. Her cheeks are a bit freckled, but she still looks quite beautiful. She’s wearing some short pants and a sleeveless pink top. Though unlike her mother – she’s flat as a table and her butt is hardly noticeable. 

 

Well, it was a 12-year-old. I shouldn’t expect the same build as her 34-year-old mother. 

 

However, that wasn’t it. There was another tall woman in glasses with the average breasts and the average ass, one could say ‘perfect body’ sitting on the couch with another boy wearing glasses. He looks the same age as me. 

 

Though, he looks like a nerd. I wonder what he’s like… maybe bullied by his classmates like in my past life. 

 

“Oh, there you are! You’re Chao Mei, huh?” The lady in glasses says, standing up. 

 

Holding my hand, Mei goes to greet the woman too. 

 

I smile at the new kids. Liu smiles back at me. The kid in glasses is snoring, a snot bubble forming under his nose. He’s already asleep. 

 

‘What a bunch,’ I say to myself inwardly. 

 

“So you’re Min Garou? Very nice to meet you,” Mei extends her hand for a handshake. 

 

“I’m happy to see you too. Meiling told me you were too scared to leave this little prince alone,” she says, smiling at me. 

 

I look above, only to see her smiling down at me from up above like a giant. Being a kid makes you feel like an ant. Though, this is certainly better than being 3. 

 

“Hahaha~” I laugh, gripping Mei’s hand hard for whatever reason. Only then do I notice that I am feeling slightly nervous. 

 

Mei grips my hand tightly as if to say, “Don’t worry, little Xin.” 

 

“So, that’s your child, huh? He sure is cute,” Mei giggles, gazing at the kid with the glasses. 

 

Min Garou giggles too. “Yeah yeah, he’s cute. Well, you should send little Xin here to go introduce himself to the kids, no? My Jin and Liu know each other very well – and they are good friends from school. He should meet them and get along with them.” 

 

Mei looks down at me, a worried expression suddenly coming over her face. I look into her eyes. She’s waiting for my approval. 

 

I nod bravely.

Mei suddenly bends close to me and kisses my forehead. “Go along then, ok?” she whispers in my ear. “I love you… and – do remember what I told you in the car.” 

 

“I love you too, Mom,” I whisper back to her and she pats my head. 

 

As I go, Meiling too joins the conversation with Mei and Min Garou. 

 

Walking a few feet into the living room, I take a good look around. There’s a huge TV in the middle. 

 

‘Maybe they’ll make us watch a movie or something until they return?’ I ponder, perceiving my surroundings. 

 

Some traditional artworks are hanging on the walls. Many represent Cultivators and some even represent white dragons. There is even a sword hanging by the wall. It was most certainly the sword of a cultivator. I can sense some otherworldly feeling from it. 

 

‘So, Miss Garou is a cultivator too?’ 

 

Suddenly, behind me, I hear the sound of a smack. I instantly turn around, only to see Jin caressing his own head and Liu staring at him with killing intent. 

 

‘Wha...?’ 

 

“Get your lazy ass up, fool. Don’t you know how important today is??” Liu Meiling asks the boy as he scratches his head. 

 

“Why are you always so annoying?” The boy asks, wiping his eyes. 

 

Veins pop out on Liu’s forehead. SMACK! 

 

This time, the boy falls from the crouch to the incredible force of the punch. 

 

I look behind me to see what the mothers are doing, and they seem to be quite deep in their conversation. They are in their women’s world, talking about gossip and stuff. They couldn’t see the kids.

 

I gaze back at the two kids. 

 

Liu hops down from the couch and grabs the guy in glasses by his neck. And suddenly, she looks up – our eyes finally meeting each other. 

 

My face turns blue and I begin to sweat. “Ha… Hi –” 

 

She suddenly beams at me, letting go of this Jin boy. 

 

“Hi hi~ My name is Liu Meiling! What’s yours?” 

 

I blink. My heart bumps harder. This girl suddenly beamed at me and greeted me herself. Is this a dream? No. 

 

It’s not. It’s reality…

 

My looks had their benefits after all. 

//Author’s Note//

 

Yo, peeps! You enjoying it? Then go ahead and leave a comment and a review! Also, more power stones and support means more daily chapters! Have a great day fools! 

10