Quesh
252 2 13
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Days had gone by as Darth Marr trained Cathal with full effort.

He had trained him in the force.

Cathal had tremendous force potential, and it seemed like it loved him.

Darth Marr wanted Cathal to at least be able to utilize the dark side of the force before he went on his mission.

It went smoothly the first few hours, then Darth Marr was getting more and more surprises.

After about one day training Cathal in the force, Darth Marr had to tell him to stop using all his force powers.

He already surpassed him in the dark side of the force.

The only thing he still needed training on was control.

So Cathal spent a couple of days practicing with force control, and it went as Darth Marr had predicted.

Cathal could use too much of the force, so he was having an incredibly hard time to control small amounts.

Darth Marr thought Cathal would learn it as he goes, so he sent him away.

“Remember, do what you want. Just make sure the Empire gets control over the world. Also, get yourself a lightsaber.”

“Yes. Will someone come with me?”

Cathal asked as he was standing in front of the weapon rack, picking a sword.

“No, I will send you to the surface, then you find a way back.”

“Ok, what about some allies who come in my way?”

“There are no allies.”

***

Cathal was standing on an Imperial Assault Shuttle, just above the surface.

Ha was looking out the lowered ramp at the brownish and dense fog of the planet.

‘It smells like shit. Oh well, I want a lightsaber.’

As the shuttle was just about to land, Cathal took a step out and fell the remaining twenty ish meters.

He landed with not a single sound, which shocked the imperial officers waiting for the ship.

They looked at each other, and one of them stepped forward after a frustrated sigh.

He walked up to Cathal, who was standing upright looking around.

Cathal had a black and red battle armor with a hood and a sword strapped to his back.

‘Sigh, he looks like a sith.’

The officer lamented, as he always found it hard to interact with them.

“Who are you, and what is your mission? We have gotten no information about a Sith coming?”

“I’m here to take over the planet, sent by Master Marr.”

Cathal answered as he began walking off the landing pad.

He was heading towards the nearest cantina to get information.

As he left, the two officers were stunned in their spot by his answer.

“What does he mean?”

“I don’t know, just log it as Darth Marr sent someone.”

“I think we should be quiet about what he said.”

“We have heard nothing here.”

Cathal was making his way through the Imperial base he landed on, it was filled with bounty hunters and imperial soldiers.

Some were outright ugly monstrosities with tentacles, and others were just normal humans.

Cathal had learned by Darth Marr that he can not be classified as a human, and that he was something else.

So he did not see humans as the same race as him.

He arrived at a cross section where he looked around and found what he was looking for.

A big door with huge neon letters above it, spelling out cantina and some random ads.

As Cathal was about to enter, something disrupted him.

A Mandalorian approached him.

Cathal stopped and just looked at what looked like her with the armor.

“Can I guess the Sith is here to gather information?”

‘I guess she is quite confident in her skills, otherwise she would not interrupt me.’

Cathal thought as he sized her up, she was about one head shorter than him, standing at about 170cm (5,5f).

She was confident at first, but started wavering as the Sith she walked up looked to be sizing her up.

What disturbed her was that she could not see his face, as he wore a mask and a hood.

The mask was one of the earlier Sith masks.

After a long second for her, Cathal spoke up.

“If you are confident in your skills, then where is the closest Republic mining facility, and the leaders of this planet?”

“Shh! We can talk more in private. Come with me.”

The mandalorian urged Cathal and walked into the cantina.

He followed her into the private rooms in the back and sat down.

“So, what exactly did you want to know?”

She asked as she sat down opposite him with her arms crossed.

Cathal spent a minute buying a drink before he stared back at her.

“I want to know where all the Republic bases, mining facilities and important people on this planet are.”

Cathal stated as he went back to his drink with a straw, putting it under his mask.

“Ok, give me time to think. That is a lot of information, and the important one you are asking for.”

“I know, and I can pay for it, so give it here.”

“Then how much can you pay for it?”

The Mandalorian asked, hoping he would pay more than it’s worth.

“I can pay in beskar if you wish, as you look like a Mandalorian, or Imperial credits.”

“Credits, we have enough beskar at home.”

She stated as she caressed her handguards.

“Ok, here you go. 50 million credits. That should cover it.”

Cathal stated as he placed a big square credit with the empire crest stapled on it and code on the back.

The Mandalorian stared at it for a second, then back at Cathal.

“I have never seen this before. Are you trying to scam me?”

She asked, frustrated, standing up with her hand on her blaster.

To her surprise, Cathal didn’t move and just kept sitting there.

Just as she was about to move again, she noticed something.

She couldn’t move at all.

Not a single muscle.

“Why do you have to make it so hard? I wouldn’t come here without being able to pay.”

Cathal voiced as his hand went into a pocket on his robe.

The Mandalorian was sweating buckets.

‘I’m going to die! I can’t die like this. Fuck, I can’t move!’

She was getting desperate.

But Cathal only pulled out a holo pad.

The Madalorian was relieved for a second before her despair came right back.

———————

Yo, author here again!

If you don’t want me here, too bad.

I’m gonna be here either way.

Anyway, new chapter.

If you don’t know much about Quesh, or hasn’t played SWTOR, you can google it, or search it up on wookiepidea.

Better to go to SWTOR wiki, as most of it from there will be more accurate.

Anyway, I need to sleep again.

Have a great day or night, whatever it is for you :)

Good night!

13