249- All-Father! [Final]
716 5 12
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

discord.gg/q5KWmtQARF

Join my Discord!


 

Hello my dear patrons! As I said before, I wrapped this novel, and skipped the fillers. Normally the fight in I-Island would take around 15 chapters where I would introduce Guardian Level Heroes, then aftermath in global scale would take another 10 chapters. Slowly, Mokami would start to make his moves that would take around 50 chapters and the novel would come to beginning of this chapter and from then on it would take around 50 to 100 chapters. But I wrapped them all up quickly. I hope you enjoyed the journey as much as I did! I appreciate all the support, please feel free to ask any question you have!

--

In an ornate room lit by soft, ambient lighting, two figures were seated across from each other. The atmosphere was thick with tension, each figure taking a moment to gauge the other. Mokami was seated on a throne-like sofa, relaxed yet alert. Directly across from him was Akash, known as The Guardian of India, his deep brown eyes reflecting both curiosity and concern.

After a moment that seemed to stretch into infinity, Akash took a deep breath. "It is like you don't even exist," he said, his voice a mix of wonder and wariness. "If my eyes couldn't see you, I wouldn't believe you are real. You have certainly grown since the last time you were flying outside of India's border."

Mokami's smile was enigmatic, the corners of his mouth barely lifting. "Times change. Situations evolve. Can we negotiate now?"

Akash's gaze never left Mokami's, attempting to decipher the young man's intentions. "You took down All for One, and you're allying yourself with All Might. It appears nothing can stop you in Japan."

"Except the Order of Guardians," Mokami interjected with a smirk, leaning slightly forward for emphasis. "I am well aware of how much you like to be... nosy."

A soft chuckle escaped Akash's lips, "It's our duty to be vigilant. Especially when powers like yours are in play."

Leaning back into the plushness of his seat, Mokami steepled his fingers. "What I've accomplished in Japan is just a beginning. But let's not forget, you Guardians have a global reach. It's one thing to dominate in Japan, and another to be at odds with the Guardians."

Akash, seemingly intrigued, tilted his head. "So, you acknowledge our power?"

"I respect strength and strategy," Mokami responded coolly. "But respect does not necessarily equate to submission."

Akash's deep brown eyes narrowed slightly. "What do you propose then? An alliance?"

"I demand freedom." Mokami's words seemed to resonate through the very walls of the room. As he said it, with a simple wave of his hand, the room changed entirely. The shadows cast by the soft, ambient light shifted, revealing figures that were once hidden. Tens of Guardian Level Heroes from around the world, each representing their own nation, had been secretly observing the exchange.

Believing they'd been shrouded in secrecy, their faces turned from amusement to shock and then anger. They were seated elegantly, their powerful auras now exposed. Mokami's mocking smile widened as he took in the room full of the world's most potent heroes, caught unaware.

"I thought this was a private meeting," he said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.

Akash's stoic expression faltered for a second, his eyes darting around the room. "It appears we've been... compromised," he admitted, his tone more respectful than accusatory.

A woman, clad in a regal blue robe that seemed to flow like water, representing China's guardian, responded curtly. "We thought it wise to oversee this exchange. After all, what happens in Japan affects us all."

From the corner, a man with a chiseled jawline and a bald head, bearing the emblem of the African union on his chest, chimed in, "Yet, it seems we underestimated you."

Mokami's laugh was light, yet it echoed with an edge. "Underestimation is a game for those who have the luxury of mistakes. I prefer being steps ahead."

It had been three years since One for All fell, and Japan was alight with a fervor for justice. Prime Minister Bakin's downfall was swift and brutal. Once the evidence of his links to I-Island's council came to light, he didn't stand a chance. The dominoes continued to fall: smaller villain organizations, minor miscreants, and even the lowliest of criminals found themselves facing unprecedented scrutiny and defeat.

Amidst the chaos, Mokami's agency grew, becoming a behemoth in the world of heroism. With UA Academy's Provisional Heroes flocking to his side, and powerful figures like All Might, Mirko, Rykyu, and Sahar under its banner, the agency's strength was unparalleled.

Heroes, whose identities were once shrouded in mystery, had emerged from the shadows to stand with The Creation Pantheon Agency. Their appearances had been sudden and unexpected, and their powers, formidable enough to rival even the Guardians of other countries. It was this sudden influx of strength that had the global community nervous, prompting the Guardians to send Akash as an envoy to gauge and, if possible, control the rapidly rising power in Japan.

"I will not interfere with what you do with the rest of the world," Mokami's voice pierced the room, charged with authority. He slowly stood, his gaze deliberate and sharp as he looked at each of the Guardians. "But Japan is no longer any of your concern."

As he uttered the words, a sense of finality seemed to settle over the room. Guardians exchanged anxious glances, sensing the tectonic shift in power dynamics. Star and Stripes, the hidden Guardian of the USA and one of the most formidable heroes, snorted. Her gaze was cold, her posture defiant. "We extended an invitation to All Might to become a Guardian," she said, every word dripping with challenge. "Who are you to decide?"

Before Mokami could retort, a large door behind him creaked open, and a procession began. A hundred people, all with a determined glint in their eyes, walked forward in step. Leading them was a familiar face, Aiko. The atmosphere in the room immediately turned tense. The knowledge that Aiko, considered one of the most dangerous villains, had been working in the shadows for Mokami all along, was a shock to the Guardians.

Seeing their reaction, Zhang Wei, China's guardian, barely managed to contain his surprise. "He was working for you?" he finally asked, his voice just short of disbelief.

A mischievous glint appeared in Mokami’s eyes. "From the beginning," he replied, a smirk playing on his lips. "He was a spy in All for One's little League."

Behind Aiko was a lineup of more faces, recognized and whispered about in hushed tones among the hero community over the past three years. Botan, Chika, Daichi, Emi, Fujiko, Genji, Haruki... The list went on. Their presence was a testament to Mokami's extensive network and influence.

Star and Stripes' expression grew even colder. "You've been busy, Mokami," she said, her tone dripping with disdain. "Collecting powerful allies like trophies."

Mokami merely shrugged. "I prefer to think of it as gathering like-minded individuals for a common goal. I offer them purpose. A chance to make a real difference."

Aiko stepped forward, coming to Mokami’s side, his voice filled with conviction. "I chose this," he said, addressing the Guardians. "Not out of malice, but out of a desire to protect my homeland. Mokami provided that platform."

The room was electric with tension. Among the Guardians, whispers and murmurs arose, each trying to process the scale of Mokami's influence and the undeniable shift of power that was occurring before their eyes.

"Enough of this," Genji interrupted, stepping out from behind Aiko. His voice was calm, but there was an undeniable edge to it. "The Guardians have no jurisdiction here. We ask you to respect Japan's autonomy and refrain from interference."

Chika, her eyes flitting from one Guardian to another, added, "If peace is what you truly desire, then let us make our decisions. Intervene, and it's war."

Zhang Wei exhaled deeply, his expression contemplative. "So, it's a standoff," he mused aloud.

A heavy silence descended upon the room. The stakes were clear. Every decision, every word, every action from this point forward would have global ramifications.

Emi, with a wry smile, summed up the sentiment best. "Welcome to the new world order," she said. "Where we decide our fate. On our terms."

With that, Mokami's entourage began to exit, leaving the Guardians to ruminate on the seismic shift in the balance of power. They were no longer the puppet masters; the strings had been cut. And as Mokami walked away, there was a sense of finality. Japan was reclaiming its autonomy, and the world would just have to adjust.

Leaving the room felt like stepping into another dimension. They emerged in a secret lab, known only to Mokami and his closest allies. The area was expansive, lined with state-of-the-art equipment and shimmering screens, reflecting various real-time data.

The moment they entered, Aiko and the others kneeled, their heads bowed, forming a half-circle around Mokami. On the couch, Momo sat, the swell of her stomach visible under her clothes. As Mokami leaned over, pressing a tender kiss to her forehead, Mika, seated next to her, cradled a baby that bore an uncanny resemblance to Mokami. She glanced up, her eyes filled with affection. Next to Momo was Nejire, her own belly indicating the life growing within her.

On the adjacent couch, Eire, the blue-haired beauty, rocked a black-haired baby with piercing blue eyes. The serene ambiance was interrupted when, in unison, all 100 of Aiko's company murmured, "Father."

Mokami's grin was both proud and mischievous. "Go," he ordered, his voice powerful yet gentle. "Show the world what freedom truly means." As they stood and dispersed, leaving Mokami in the company of those closest to him.

His gaze lingered on the women, brimming with pure love. "You've all been patient," Mokami murmured.

Mika chuckled, adjusting the baby in her arms. "You make it sound like we had a choice."

Nejire smiled wryly, "The world needed you. But now, so do we."

Eire nodded, her eyes softening. "The Guardians may have been a challenge, but raising these children will be a different kind of adventure."

Momo laughed, placing a hand on her belly. "You have no idea."

Inko, seated farther away, rocked a baby with black hair and bright green eyes. Beside her, Mitsuki cradled her own black-haired baby with almond eyes. Both women shared a knowing glance. "The next generation of heroes," Mitsuki whispered, her voice filled with awe.

Mirko, rubbing her belly with a hint of impatience, smirked, "Or perhaps, the next generation of troublemakers."

Ryukyu, smiling at Mirko’s comment, added, “Imagine the chaos when they all come of age. We’ll have our hands full.”

Pony, chuckling, agreed, “I can already picture the mischief.”

Itsuka stretched, “I just hope they inherit their father's wisdom, not just his power.”

“Ah, but where’s the fun in that?” Toru’s invisible smile echoed in her words.

Mina laughed, her pink skin glowing in the lab’s luminescence. “We’re in for an adventure, that’s for sure.”

Yui, the quietest of them all, added softly, “They’ll have the best guidance. From all of us.”

Mokami's voice broke the friendly banter, his tone softer, "I've always said that it's you, my family, that keeps me grounded. But I need a promise from all of you."

They looked at him, their eyes attentive.

"I want our children to choose their path. No pressure to be heroes or to follow in our footsteps. They should be free."

Inko smiled warmly, her eyes glistening, "We promise."

Eire leaned back, "After everything we've been through, it's the least we can offer them."

Mokami chuckled, "Every time one of you speaks, I envision the future of our children wreaking havoc on the city."

Toga, her mischievous grin ever-present, chimed in, “Oh, come on! Just imagine little ones with our quirks running around. The world won't know what hit them.”

Sahar, with her sun-kissed skin shimmering in the ambient light and almond eyes reflecting the joy, said warmly, "In Egypt, children are seen as blessings from the gods. And I believe these children, with their unique quirks and potentials, are destined for greatness."

Eri darted from baby to baby, her enthusiasm evident. “They’re so cute! Can I play with them when they're older?” she asked, her eyes wide with wonder.

Mokami ruffled Eri’s hair gently. “Of course, but remember, they'll probably chase after you given half a chance!”

Around the room, a few other heroines nodded in agreement, sharing their hopes, dreams, and playful fears about the next generation. Their faces, although not directly named, held expressions that indicated shared sentiments about the anticipated challenges and joys of raising powerful offspring.

Mokami looked around, taking a moment to soak in the sight of the women, the children, and the promise of a brighter future. They were his anchor, his strength, and his heart.

--

Thank you!

12