B-16 [love story]
172 0 7
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Round 2 of GL~~ this is an extra long chapter too ><

 

Words couldn’t describe what I did to Lukterasia next.

We weren’t fucking anymore. We were locked in a battle—a battle to see who could give the other greater pleasure, where victory was measured in moans and climaxes. I at least had the sense to remove her expensive dress and toss it a safe distance away before we lunged at each other impatiently, legs tangling together, hands groping upon bodies. 

Our mouths crashed together in a rough, greedy kiss; her hands yanked my gown over my head and my panties down to my feet as I squeezed her ass cheeks through the silky material of her underwear. She demanded entry and I gave in, shuddering with pure sensation when I felt her tongue surging deeply inside me, licking and tasting every hidden recess of my mouth thoroughly. Teeth, tongue, lipping, sucking—nothing was held back as we tried to take more of the other and maintain the connection between us for as long as possible.

Then, breaking apart momentarily to gasp for breath, I drew near to her neck and began to nibble at her soft skin while she arched her back in arousal. 

“St-Stefania,” Lukterasia tried to speak, her trembling voice caught between a moan and a whimper. “Wh…what are you doing?” 

I smirked and traced a trail of tender butterfly kisses along the delicate curve of her neck, my lips quivering with feverish passion and excitement. 

“Leaving my mark on you.” 

A breathless cry—laced with a mix of pleasure and vulnerability—escaped her lips as I bit down gently, deliberately, on the spot just below her earlobe. My mouth enveloped her soft skin, nipping and sucking at it with my teeth while my tongue caressed and savoured every loving inch. 

“A-ah—!” 

Sensing her squirm, I quickly withdrew and kissed the bruise that I had just made in an attempt to sooth her. 

“Sorry if that hurts a little, it’s my first time making a hickey,” I admitted. 

“I’m alright…that just surprised me a little.” She gingerly touched the tender spot below her ear and gave a troubled look. “But what if the rest of the class notices this tomorrow?” 

“They’ll know that you are taken.” I flashed her a roguish smile. “Isn’t that better?”

“Certainly daring of you—” 

Her words were suddenly cut off by a loud, fervent moan as I buried my face into her chest, cupping and lifting her sensitive flesh to my insatiable mouth. My tongue laved a heated trail right over her nipple, teasing and licking and suckling at the taut bud in a frenzy. Succumbing to my touch, she writhed and convulsed with every torrent of ecstasy that slammed into her, her chest heaving up and down in ragged breaths while my tongue pleasured her further until both of her nipples were stiff and swollen. 

“N-no…I can’t…” 

“You talk too much,” I murmured, wetting my fingers in my mouth and rubbing the saliva on her breasts. 

Lukterasia arched into the intimate touch, her fingers fisting in my hair as she shook with raw pleasure. But before she could fully recover, I had already moved down her body, peppering her skin with endearing hot kisses and relishing in the whimpering noises that escaped her mouth as I did so, before stopping at the slick heat between her legs. 

“Shit.” She blushed, trying to cover the growing wet spot on her panties with an embarrassed expression that somehow turned me on even more instead. 

I daringly slid my finger beneath her hands and traced the outline of her blossoming desire under the dampness. 

“You naughty demon, how are you so wet already?” 

“Shut your mouth, I bet it’s the same for you too!” 

I pressed down on the outline of her clit, and her hips instinctively jerked at the touch. She gripped hard on my arm as she bit down a moan.

“S-st-stop with your teasing,” she hissed, her flushed face betraying her desire for more. 

“Alright then, since you asked for it.” I nudged her trembling hands away from the crotch of her panties. “You should use your hands to cover your mouth instead, just saying.”

“What are you…h-hey?!”

Not letting her finish her obvious question, I peeled off her panties and dove headfirst into her hot and slimy entrance, every taste bud of my tongue yearning to savour the intoxicating wetness between her tight folds. Her cries turned tremulous as I carried out my full-frontal assault upon her weeping core, sucking, licking, fingering, borderline torturing—doing whatever I could think of to work her up into a blissful delirium. I greedily invaded every part of her sanctum with my lithe tongue, pushing it as far as I could inside her to lap at the creamy juices along her walls while stroking her hard clit with my fingers. 

“P…please…d-don’t—” 

I felt a shudder of release course through her before a tiny spurt of nectar coated my tongue.

“Good job, you managed to hold it back,” I purred, meeting her strained gaze with a hungry grin. “Let’s see how much more you can resist, shall we? Choose a number from one to ten for me, Lukterasia.”

“W-what?”

“Just say a number, come on.” 

She hesitated, trying and failing to figure out the purpose of my weird question. “Uh, my apartment block number is 3A, so I guess three then…?”

Her eyes widened in shock when I held out three fingers and proceeded to insert them into her pussy one by one, coaxing forth a desperate moan and a few extra spurts. 

“For fuck’s sake, Stefania, there is no way—ARGSHSHG!!” 

The rest of her protest dissolved into incoherent pleas as I shoved the three digits hard in and out of her throbbing core. Her hand desperately grasped onto my head for dear life, and she screamed out her climax as her walls convulsed and clenched around my fingers. 

“S-stop, I’m about to…” Lukterasia threw her head back and mewled, “oh, fuck, I-I’m going to c…!”

I dipped my head and sucked on her red and swollen clit just to give her that one last push over the precipice. A rapturous surge overwhelmed her, and with a jolt of euphoria, she shattered around me in a spectacular fashion.  

Holding her heaving hips steady in a tender embrace, I fervently licked and slurped up all of the sweet nectar that drooled out her throbbing crevice like a resplendent cascade. Her breath, trembling and erratic, intertwined with mine as I gently lifted her to me.

Inhaling shakily, Lukterasia darted her tongue out to capture some of her essence that dribbled down my chin. 

“F…fuck,” she gasped, forcing me onto the floor beneath her. “I swear I’ll tear you apart for what you did to me!”

I met her burning eyes eager for nothing but zealous revenge. “Do it, then.” 

Lukterasia didn’t need me to say anything else. 

In an instant that stole my breath away, she seized me with an intensity beyond comprehension. Her lips crashed onto mine, a tempest of desire engulfing us both as she sucked the air from my lungs. Forcing my jaw wide open, she ravaged my mouth with her hot, slimy tongue, her teeth latching onto my own tongue and sucking on it viciously while her hands hungrily groped every curve of my chest. A molten fire burned in the core of my being, blazing hotter and fiercer as every nerve, every sinew and vein of my being became consumed by scorching exhilaration. 

Then, deciding that it wasn’t enough, she slid her sweat-slick body up and down against mine in a desperate rhythm, working her rigid nipples over and over mine until they were also hardened into engorged peaks. Pleasure surged through me with a ferocity more than I could have ever anticipated; my gasps and stifled moans intensified into passionate cries that burst forth from the depths of my soul as my carnal desires grew out of control.

Finally breaking apart for air, Lukterasia slid her thigh in between my legs, pressing lightly against the fiery heat burning in my sex. I groaned and savoured the smooth, cool sensation of her skin caressing my intimate area, bringing a much-needed release and sending delightful shivers through me at the same time. 

“How do you like this?” she whispered, wrapping her arms around my back and pressing into me such that my aching centre was now full on grinding against her leg. 

I tried to utter a reply, but all that managed to come out of my mouth was a pathetic “mmph” as a haze of ecstasy clouded my lust-consumed mind.  

“You’re so wet,” she breathed, shifting her body so that she could replace her thigh with her hand. It didn’t take long for her to find my throbbing bundle of nerves, eliciting a desperate whimper from my quivering lips as she flicked her finger over my sensitive clit. 

“Then, will this do the trick for you?”

All I could do was writhe my body in shock as she suddenly spread my legs wide open and straddled me in a scissor position, her warm dewy centre pressing right up against my own. The tingling sensation that erupted from between my legs turned into pure lightning as it jolted up my spine. An intense quaking pleasure began to build in my lower abdomen when she started grinding herself into me, her entire body melding into mine, the fervid intensity of our naked sexes colliding and rubbing together causing my breath to seize in my throat and the pulsing heat in my core to crescendo to an unbearable peak.

“L-Lukterasia…!” I screamed just before my orgasm came tearing through me like a detonation blast. My body spasmed in an overpowering frenzy, succumbing to the sweet violent release as my juices exploded all over her stomach and breasts.

“There we go, good girl,” she coaxed, sweeping her hands over my sex until every inch was coated in my nectar. 

Gasping for breath, I shuddered and watched with fascination while she fingered her own pussy, the heady scent of her wetness mixing with my carnal fluids in a sloppy yet arousing mess. A few strokes was all it took for her to come again, her body jerking against mine as she released her pent-up orgasm. 

“T…that feels so good,” she sighed after settling down from her high. 

“Mm, I’m dead beat…” 

We laid down together on the ballroom floor for a while, basking in the afterglow of our climaxes, hearing our breaths sync and surrendering to the embrace of each other’s warmth. 

After a long moment of quiet, I heard Lukterasia murmur my name.

“Hm?” 

“…can I ask you a question?” 

I rolled and leaned my head against her. 

“What’s in your mind?” 

“Do you…ever miss your past life?” she asked softly. “Have you ever thought about returning to Eltshion, going back to what you once were?” 

Hearing her words, I twisted my body to face her with a questioning expression. 

“Why would you ask that all of a sudden?” 

“Just…curious about your thoughts, I suppose.”

I frowned and shook my head. 

“Even if I want to go back, there is no place for me in that world anymore. I failed in my role as the Hero, so how could I ever show my face to the people of Eltshion again after abandoning them?” 

“And even though I identify more towards Stefania, it’s still an undeniable fact that Avery is my reincarnation in this world,” I said, chuckling softly to myself. “So, I don’t mind living as Avery for the rest of this lifetime.”

Lukterasia fell silent for a while. 

“That’s a relief then,” she said in a quiet voice. “I wasn’t sure…no, I was afraid that I was forcing you to do something that you wouldn’t like.” 

Surprised by her unexpected response, I blinked and met her anxious gaze. 

“Why would you say that, Lukterasia?” I shook my head vehemently. “You saved me and gave me the chance to be reborn in a new life, to become free from my fate. W…why would I feel anything other than gratefulness for that?”

“That’s because…”  

Her lips parted to say the next word, but her voice had already trailed off, as if she was unsure about bringing whatever thought she had in her mind up. A look of strain came across her face as her eyes nervously back and forth to me. 

Taking in a deep yet hesitant breath, she finally composed herself and asked, “Stefania, what if your death wasn’t fated to happen?”

For a moment, I struggled to comprehend her question. 

“I don’t think I understand what you’re trying to say…” 

“What if,” Lukterasia said tentatively. “I were to tell you that you were not supposed to die in that battle between us?”

A hint of the surprise I felt flashed in my widened eyes. 

“What if the Hero’s party was supposed to brave against all odds to reach the Demon Lord’s castle, where you would eventually slay the Demon Lord after all the ordeals you have suffered through, thus defeating the demon race and bringing peace to Eltshion once and for all?” she mumbled. “What if all those were supposed to happen?” 

“But that didn’t happen, so why are you saying that as though…” 

I trailed off as a distant memory resurfaced in my mind suddenly. 

Therefore, the Demon Lord has to be slain by the Hero, the demon army must be defeated and Eltshion shall be saved at the end of the day.

In the end, you are just a puppet forced to act to the whims of the Goddess.

But I’m different. I’m not from this world, you see. 

I can alter the plot.

“The plot…” I gasped. “Are you saying that you changed your own fate?” 

“I had to make that selfish decision to help myself,” she admitted, inhaling a shaky breath. “There was…there was no other way but to destroy you before you could kill me.”

 Lukterasia gave a smile that seemed to convey a turmoil of emotions. “Knowing that, Stefania…do you hate me now?” 

I shook my head without a shred of doubt. 

“I don’t fault you for that at all,” I said resolutely. “From the fact that you decided to spare me when there was no need for you to do so, Lukterasia, I can already tell that you are not a bad person at heart. You wanted me to be free, so here I am now, together with you.” 

As if unable to believe the words that I had just blurted out of my mouth, she blinked her glistening eyes at me. 

“Have you forgotten that I’m the Demon Lord?” 

“Well…I actually have something to confess to you about, Lukterasia.”

“Hmm?”

I averted my eyes away from her in a sheepish manner. “…you see, I wanted to know more about you, but I wasn’t sure how I should approach you about it, so I went to search about you on the Internet…” 

She arched an eyebrow in response and gave me an enigmatic smile. 

“Then, did you find anything?”

“I may be wrong about it, but…” 

I bit my lip before asking, “you are not the real Lukterasia, are you?” 

She heaved a sigh, seemingly of relief, and nodded her head. 

“I was going to—” 

“When you said that you changed back to your original self with magic upon coming to this world,” I pressed. “You really meant that you took on the appearance of Suen Mei-waan, didn’t you?”

A flicker of emotion passed through her eyes at that moment. 

Lukterasia glanced down at her wringing hands, then let out a chuckle mixed with a sigh. 

“Mm, so you already have figured that far ahead,” she said in an impressed voice. 

“You were on that plane that disappeared—Flight 024,” I murmured. “Every newspaper and official reports have presumed you and all of the other passengers on board dead. So how…how did you not only come out alive, but also replaced the Demon Lord of Eltshion?” 

She remained quiet, as if contemplating her answer to my question. 

“I made a deal with someone before my death,” she finally murmured. “You’ll probably know that person as the one who blessed the Hero of Eltshion.” 

“Blessed the Hero…” I started. “Wait, are you talking about the Goddess?!”

Lukterasia reacted with a chuckle to my incredulous question. 

“I didn’t know that that person was a Goddess at first, so I was completely caught by surprise when she actually transported me into Eltshion—to be exact, into the body of the Demon Lord,” she admitted. “At that point, you had just formed your party of adventurers and were doing simple demon subjugation missions to gain battle experience. Since then, I had been observing your growth and progress from afar, Stefania…all the way till I appeared before you in our final battle.” 

Hearing her sudden confession, I stared at her agape. 

“You were following me the entire time I was looking for you?” 

“Yeah…if you put it that way, I guess that’s true.” 

She laughed in a self-deprecating way. “You must think of me as a creepy stalker, right?” 

“Hm?” I shook my head quickly. “If anything, I’m impressed that you have managed to evade my detection for so long…I’m ashamed of myself as the Hero now.”

Lukterasia blinked at my response. Then, she shook her shoulders and threw her head back in a burst of giggles. 

“You really do talk in a funny way sometimes.”

“Is that a bad thing?” I asked, bemused. 

“No, not at all,” she replied, wiping her eyes. “In fact, that’s one of the things I love about you.”

 

Next chapter, B-17 [isn’t it beautiful] will be released on 29 Mar, 12 AM UTC

7