v2 CHAPTER SIXTY-EIGHT: (18+) In which a sacred and infernal engine circulates pleasure to reshape bodies and lives.
707 3 6
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.
Announcement
Content Warning: group ritual sex, blasphemy, F/F/F sex, fisting, M/F sex, edging, twincest/selfcest, mutual masturbation, mind control, F to M transformation, breeding fetish

Susan’s mouth and tongue fluttered gently against Una’s labia, teasing and caressing. The demoness shuddered and moaned as the music continued to build in intensity. “Yes… good girl, Susan. Don't stop. Keep going. Good girl, Susan.”

“Yes, mistress,” Susan mumbled, her eyes glazed with the power of Una’s command. She sucked and slurped, drawing her tongue in a slow spiral up and down Una’s slit and clit.

The scarlet demoness writhed atop the cool marble surface of the altar, the sheets and cushions shoved aside and forgotten. Her hips bucked slowly against Susan’s face.

Below them, Maria lay prone in the center of the large circle, her head jerking rhythmically in the lush valley between Mary’s thighs. The curvaceous woman straddled Maria’s face, on all fours facing away from the center, and let out a high-pitched cry, her body trembling and shaking.

Good girl, thought Una, surveying the scene even as pleasure washed over her and made her toes and fingertips curl. You’re working so hard, Maria.

As if the blonde succubus had heard her senior, her efforts redoubled. At the other end of her body, Bella eagerly ground her crotch against Maria’s calf, her auburn hair falling in a cascade over her face. Maria’s tail was buried deep inside Bella’s dripping folds, and the enthralled woman’s face contorted in pleasure as she rode the tail, gasping with each thrust.

Una’s breath quickened as Susan brought her to the edge, but the scholar pulled back at the last moment. “Not yet, my lady. Keep the energy flowing.”

The demoness inhaled, absorbing the escalating energy of passion that suffused the space. Susan’s tongue flicked across her clit again, making her gasp. “Fuck… yes…” Then she exhaled, sending that same energy out of the sigil-shaped tangle of spiritual arteries that wound invisibly through her and along the lines etched by Susan on the floor. The cries of the celebrants grew louder as she did so; the air itself seemed to vibrate with lust.

On the far side of the entwined female bodies on the floor, Xander and Alexa stood feet apart and facing each other, maintaining eye contact as they stroked themselves. Alexa had two fingers driving into the slick folds of pussy while her other hand flicked her clit. Xander’s cock was rigid, and he stroked himself rapidly with one hand while cupping a pectoral with the other, squeezing his erect nipple.

Una could sense, all the way from her perch on the altar, that the tension in the twins’ bodies and the flow of energy were building towards a peak that would be hard to deny. But each time one of them grew close, the other would slow their pace and stare at their sibling, and they’d exchange wicked, competitive grins before starting anew.

The succubus’s vision blurred, and a wave of dizziness swept through her, followed by a surge of pleasure as Susan’s fingers slipped inside, probing and massaging her g-spot. Una’s eyes rolled up, and a moan escaped her throat.

On the floor, Bella thrashed and let out a long moan, using one hand to guide Maria’s tail into the spot of sweetest friction. Her other hand rubbed her own clit in fast, frantic circles, and her hips rocked as the tail plunged deeper.

Yes, I like it… fuck me, mistress!” Bella’s voice was pure, high and sweet: the voice of a girl who has just discovered the power and glory of her own desire. Maria’s own responding moans stayed muffled as her lips, tongue, and fingers worked their magic. Mary’s tremendous breasts swayed back and forth, her nipples almost brushing the stone floor as she rode Maria’s face with her eyes closed in bliss. She let go of Maria’s horns with one hand and reached back between her legs, pressing a fingertip into herself as her mouth fell open in an O of pleasure and surprise.

Xander grunted and his cock twitched in his hand as Alexa’s fingers drove into her cunt faster and harder. “Keep it steady, brother,” she gasped. “It’s not time… yet.” He just nodded and slowed his strokes, but didn’t stop.

Una felt the energy in the room continue to rise and crest, the waves of passion growing higher and stronger until they threatened to crash down on all assembled. “Almost… oh, God…” The succubus’s eyes flew open, and she stared at the ceiling as the pressure built within her core.

Susan lifted her head, letting her lover’s ecstasy plateau for a moment. “Maria,” she said in a flat, emotionless tone. “It’s time.”

Maria slid out from between Mary’s legs; her tail likewise withdrew from Bella’s depths, and the two women whimpered in protest. But the blonde succubus was already drawing each of them by the hand, bringing them together. She stared at Bella, her face dripping with Mary’s juices, and kissed the brunette hungrily on the lips. “You’re beautiful, darling,” she murmured, licking at the corner of Bella’s mouth. “And so sexy now that you realize it…”

“Ohhh… Maria… I’m going to…” The transformed woman’s eyes looked glazed, and her body shook.

“Not yet, Bella. First, fuck Mary for me. Do you think you can do that?” Maria’s eyes were half-lidded and dark with hunger.

“Do as she says,” Una’s voice intoned from above, and Bella nodded, her eyes wide. “Of course. I want nothing more than to fuck Mary, to give her pleasure, to make her scream.”

Maria grinned and pulled Bella towards the impossibly curvaceous woman, still crouched on all fours. Bella kneeled behind her and grasped Mary by her ample hips, turning her so they could face each other. Mary nodded, her lips swollen and her eyes shining with lust, then leaned forward for a kiss.

Bella’s hands explored the voluptuous woman’s breasts, kneading and pinching as her tongue probed Mary’s mouth. “Mmnnh,” Mary groaned into Bella’s mouth, her hips rocking back. Bella broke the kiss and looked at Maria, her face flushed. “How would you like me to bring her pleasure?” Her voice shook, but her eyes blazed with eagerness as she stared at her new lover’s body.

Mary stared down between her massive breasts and spread her legs wider, exposing the slick pink folds of pussy and pucker between the pillows of her ass and rolling her hips in a slow circle. “Please, fuck me… I want to feel you inside me…”

“Scissor,” said Maria, with a curious grin. “Go for it.”

Obedient as a lamb, Bella spread her own knees, lowering herself and aligning her hips with Mary’s. Her clit throbbed and pulsed as she pressed her vulva between the pillowy lips at the juncture of Mary’s thighs. The two women gasped in unison as the friction and pressure of their contact sent shivers of ecstasy up both their spines.

Bella’s fingers twined around Mary’s delicate hands, pulling the other woman against her as she adjusted her legs and hips. Mary’s eyes widened as Bella’s hips rolled, grinding her clit into the doll-like woman’s. “Oh, God, that feels amazing,” she gasped. “I’m going to—”

“Not yet,” Maria interrupted. “Just enjoy the feeling. Let the pleasure build up, slowly and steadily.”

Mary’s eyes met Bella’s; the two stared at each other, panting. In front of the altar, Susan turned to her partner.

“Are you ready, mistress?” Susan’s gaze was still distant and glassy, but her voice was full of longing.

You’ve served well this day, little mouse. Now, my last command to you: fill me and make me sing.” The demoness placed her hooves upon the altar, presenting her dripping sex to Susan, who kneeled in the space Una had made for her between her scarlet legs. She brought her fingers together like the bud of a flower and guided her hand into the dark portal of Una’s cunt.

The demoness arched her back as Susan began pumping, slowly and deliberately. Una’s tail danced around them, caressing her lover’s skin with feather-like motions, and she moaned. “That’s it. Faster. Deeper.”

Susan obeyed, her fingers curling to find the most tender spot inside her demonic lover, then stroking in and out as Una cried out.

Mary and Bella were locked in a slow, steady grind, their hips moving as one as they clutched at each other. Maria watched, her hands caressing her own body, and she rocked her own hips in sympathy with her partners. Her tail snaked around her thigh, seeking her own pussy.

Una’s breath was ragged as her voice rising to a keening whine. “Oh gods and goddesses,” she moaned, her voice echoing strangely. “Archdemons and angels of the ranks. Lords of the outer unreality. Bear witness to my power. Bear witness to this offering of my body, soul, and spirit. I am the gate, I am the path. I open myself to receive and release.”

“Yes, mistress, yes,” Susan whispered in her ear. “I shall be your servant and your key.” Within Una, Susan’s fingers opened and closed like an oyster, caressing and massaging the succubus’s inner walls, her knuckles rubbing against the ridges within, and her palm grinding against the clit. Una’s body trembled as she came closer, closer, and then—

The demoness’s eyes snapped open, and she screamed. Colorless, cold flames burst from the lines of chalk, swirling around and through all those present in a cyclone of power. The air crackled and hissed, and the smell of ozone and burnt sugar filled the space. The candles flickered and died as the fire grew brighter, but the sanctuary was not plunged into darkness: the flames shone with an eerie light all of their own.

Bella and Mary cried out in ecstasy, their bodies convulsing as they came. Beyond them, Xander stiffened suddenly and his cock jerked as he spurted white ropes of cum across the divide between the twins and onto Alexa’s belly, breasts, and thighs. The twin gasped in shock, and her hand froze, dipped halfway into her sex.

“Alexandra!” Xander shouted, but it was too late. As soon as the first drops splashed onto Alexa’s skin, she threw back her head and let out a long, loud wail, and her body shook as if in an invisible grip. Her hips bucked and her pussy clenched around her fingers as the orgasm tore through her.

Una laughed as the energy cycled back to the altar, and her own pelvic muscles twitched around Susan’s buried hand, milking the fingers. “Yes… yes, I accept your sacrifice, oh children of men! May the fires of creation transform you. May you know pleasure beyond measure and become the best version of yourselves.”

Susan leaned close and bit the demoness on the thigh as Una came again, shuddering and crying out.

Maria, her tail working in and out of her sex, prowled on all fours towards the two women entangled in front of her. “Bella,” she grunted. “Keep going. This isn’t over yet.” She ran her hands across Mary’s thighs, then up the rounded prominence of Bella’s womanly backside. Her eyes glowed with a lambent light as the changes began.

Bella carried out her duties without hesitation, her pelvis still rocking against Mary’s. As she did, her hips grew slender, the roundness of her thighs and ass replaced by muscle. Mary, too, was changing, her tremendous curves shrinking into a toned physique. Her eyes widened as she felt the change,

Maria moved forward to run her hands along the two bodies. Between their legs, in the slickness of the two women’s arousal, she brushed Bella’s clit and drew it forward. The organ grew thicker and longer, extending into a shaft.

“What… what’s happening?” Bella gasped, her eyes wide. Her voice dropped a half-octave on the last word.

“Don’t stop, Bella. It’ll feel good if you keep going,” the blonde succubus said. “I’m just… adding a little bit more. Just relax.” Maria’s hand continued stroking up and down Bella’s length, and she moaned, her cock throbbing in response. Bella’s hair was shorter now, still auburn but darker and barely touching the top of her ears, while her breasts were smaller and flatter.

Mary, meanwhile, was losing the weight of her breasts and ass, her figure becoming trim as her face lost its baby-doll plumpness and her hair darkened to a golden brown. Her eyes met Maria’s as she realized what was happening, and the blonde succubus smiled and caressed the woman’s features. The tiny nose became slightly longer and more upturned as her cheeks and chin narrowed and sharpened, and her lips thinned and spread.

Maria’s hand moved again to the space between her lovers as she leaned forward. The tip of Bella’s newly formed cock brushed against Mary’s entrance as the brunette raised her hips. The succubus licked her own lips as she guided Bella, now looking more like Bill, the bus driver she’d first met weeks ago. His eyes widened as his shaft sank inch by inch inside his new lover.

Mary’s eyes fluttered shut and her mouth fell open in an O as Bill’s cock slid into her, filling her completely. “Oh my god,” she gasped. “This feels incredible.” Her voice was deeper, and she reached up to touch her face in surprise as her hips bucked.

“I really enjoyed that cock,” Maria purred. “And I think you’ll like it too.” She surveyed her work. Bill’s body was busy completing its transformation even as the pair fucked, hair sprouting across his back and on his cheeks while heavy bands of muscle rippled across his torso, shoulders and arms. His waist narrowed, and an ample layer of abdominal fat appeared, while his buttocks tightened and flexed as he thrust into Mary.

Maria ran her hands along Mary’s body as the former woman’s form changed. Mary’s breasts shrank into naturally sloping, perfect peaches, while her face elongated and slimmed. With her long, brown lashes brushing high cheekbones in the heat of pleasure as Bill’s cock stroked her inner walls, she looked every inch like any young woman in the prime of her beauty.

“God, I missed this,” Bill said, pumping faster. He leaned back and took one of Mary’s legs by the ankle, lifting it up and over his shoulder. Mary’s eyes widened in surprise and she gasped, her hands flying to cover her face. “You’re so tight,” he continued, staring at her in disbelief.

“Shit yeah,” said Mary, her voice deeper and rougher than the cartoonish soprano squeak she’d used minutes before. “I love how you feel.” With athletic grace, she raised and lowered her hips in time with Bill’s thrusts, driving him deeper. Her eyes flashed, and a mischievous grin lit up her face. “You enjoy fucking me, don’t you? You like being in control.”

The older man nodded mutely, sweat beading his face.

“Good.” Mary reached up with a hand and beckoned to Maria. “Come here, you.” Maria leaned down to kiss her, their tongues entwining in a dance of lust, and Bill let out a low growl, his eyes widening. “Now, Bill, I want you to fuck me like a jackhammer. Don’t hold back.”

“Yes, ma’am,” Bill grunted and picked up speed, driving himself deeper and faster inside the beautiful, lithe woman underneath him.

“Unnh!” Mary shook with the intensity of the thrusts and blinked rapidly as she stared at Maria. “Hey… can I get pregnant?” the reconfigured woman asked, gasping as her head jerked across the floor.

The blonde succubus held her hands up and shrugged. “I dunno. I’m not the magic expert. She looked up at the altar, where Susan and Una held each other in a loving embrace.

“Because this feels… oh fuck… I want…” Mary’s shoulders shook and Bill’s face contorted, his cheeks flushing a deep red as he pumped, then trembled. “Fuck, yes! Bill… cum inside me, breed me!”

He let out a long moan, his eyes rolling back in his head, and his body went limp. Mary’s hips bucked as she felt the furious rush of fluid within her. She shuddered and gasped, and her back arched, her body wracked with tremors.

Xander and Alexa kneeled, breathing heavily and staring at each other with expressions caught between shock and lust.

“I won,” said Alexa. “You came first.”

“I made you cum, you slut! With my cum.” Xander pointed triumphantly at the streaks of white that decorated his twin’s belly and chest. She trailed a finger through one, brought it to her lips, and stuck her tongue out to lap the fluid.

“And,” the male twin continued. “I don’t know what it is with these demons… but I’m still hard!” His sister looked down below her twin’s rippling abs to confirm that his cock still jutted upwards proudly from its thatch of dark, curly hair, glistening in the flickering light of the cold flames around them.

Alexa growled and crawled forward towards him, pushing him back onto the ground. “All right, brother dear. I can help you out.” Her hand gripped the base of his shaft, squeezing and stroking, and Xander let out a long sigh.

On the altar, Susan ran her hands lovingly across Una’s body, tracing the outlines of her curves with her fingertips. The demoness sighed, her breath coming in short, shallow gasps, and her tail curled around her lover’s waist. The energy of

That was amazing,” the scholar purred. Una drew in a deep breath, watching the pairs of bodies copulate and basking in the still-circulating energy. Then a ripple ran across her own skin, and she gasped in surprise. Her demonic flesh, dark and scarred in places since encountering the Mesembrine’s acidic touch, was smoothing out and once again taking on an even tone of deep red, like burgundy wine.

In moments, every burn mark and scar had vanished from Una’s body, leaving only her crimson skin behind. Susan traced her finger along Una’s belly, up her side and across her breastbone, marveling at the smoothness of the skin beneath. “You did it.” A smile played across her lips, and her eyes gleamed with mischief. “I’m so proud of you, my lady.”

Una let out her breath.We did it, you mean.” And she wondered… what else might we do?

Next time: Agents Miller and Belmont, back on the track of supernatural miscreants.

What do you think about the outcome of the re-transformation ritual designed by Susan... for supporting cast characters like Mary, Bill, and Cesar? Does it change your take on the philosophical differences between Maria and Una? Can wild magic driven by demon hunger ever be tamed?

As usual, we love to see even your "TFTCs" and blob emojis, and to hear any reactions to what's happening in the story. Did something not make sense? Is there a plot development you'd like to see? Or whatever other thoughts you have! As long as we know there are readers out there who truly want more chapters, we'll keep posting!

Want more? If you haven't already read them, check out our side-stories from the same universe, New York City after Portal Day!

  • Parturient, a story by The Wolf Among the Woods. A different and motherly form of demonic possession...
  • SYNCHRONY::OVERRIDE, a strange tale of body and identity in a pocket dimension of soul-driven automata...
  • Redraw Me, a slice-of-life relationship tale about a trans woman whose girlfriend draws her dreams to life...
  • Samira's Curse, a smutty romp about two friends whose relationship is transformed...
6