67. What’s Next.
28 0 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

___

This marks the end of this volume titled FOREST ARC, the next arc is titled MERMAID ARC. Thanks for always sticking with me @Pandaman and @Yoh3tee from SH. I hope you guys and everyone else can continue reading from WN starting from here on out. Oh, and you guys will be added to the novel as well. From now, the chapters will be exclusively for WN. 

The next volume will be a light tone before it becomes darker and darker in the concurrent volumes.

There'll be a little girl serving as their daughter, so there'll be a bit of comedic tone in the novel. I know a lot of you guys won't like the rewrite based on how naive and cautious Ace is but rather than writing a player who already knows everything about his enemy, I preferred to change it to this where Ace will only keep growing within the hundred days he has to play this death game.

The goal is to create a character that will mature from a child into a adult within hundred days based on the circumstances he finds himself before he becomes the most unstoppable player in the game. 

I've currently written beyond hundred chapters and we haven't even approached twenty days in the game yet. 

Hop on and join the ride.

Thanks for sticking with me so far.

Hope to see you guys in my next novel or fanfic.

Ciao.

0