Epilogue: The Incoming Storm
28 0 3
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Commissioner Watanabe is sat all alone in his office, gnawing on a stick of pocky and poring over the mission report filed by Daisuke’s squadron, The Mid-Night Wolves. He’s already read it five times, and everytime he does, he heaves a deep sigh.

“What are the odds that Daisuke-shounen’s squadron would run into that group of maniacs on their very first mission? That boy may be a trouble magnet after all..”

‘I wanted to tell them about those terrorists, but I think it’ll be best to wait until the Enigma Squadron Meetings next week.’

Mr.Watanabe puts a fresh stick of pocky in his mouth, sighing heavily once again.

“Between this and the business with Shade searching for the Orb Of Salvation, it won’t be long before I have a head full of grey.”

 

Hullo, my faithful readers! Hard to believe that it's been a year since I started this series. I'm truly grateful that you all have stuck with me, so I'll continue to put out volumes with both you lot and myself in mind! I'll be going on a brief hiatus, just a little over a week. This is not only so that I can stay fresh, but for me to work on the plot-line of  volume seven onward. Until then, stay healthy and enjoy yourselves!

3