Volume Seven, Prologue
22 0 2
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The day has come. I, Daisuke Colen, am now nineteen years old. That’s right, it’s my birthday, and it’s being held here at Uncle Halman’s and Aunt Sofia’s place. Unfortunately, Uncle Halman can’t be here because he’s still on a business trip, but that didn’t stop him from gifting me with a gold wrist-watch. Of course, I received gifts from everyone else as well. Such as:

A gaming PC tower from Dad and Mum.
A new fishing rod from Oji and Oba.
eShop cards from Delilah and Danny.
A sheath for my wooden sword from Naoya.
Fancy assorted chocolate digestives from Aunt Sofia.
A tokusatsu model set from Akai.
A life-time 50% off coupon from Takai.
A Florida Marlins jersey from Gege.
Yes’ debut album with a signature from Yoko.
Mage Battle’s latest volume with the limited edition cover from Akane.
The special edition of Mr.Needlemouse’s latest game from Sunni.

These all are great gifts, they really are. I don’t even know how Yoko managed to get the Yes album. They’re a new Prog Rock band that debuted recently and they’re not that popular yet.
But my favourite gift by far is-

“Govvy-chan look at what we made for you!”

“Look, look, Govvy-chan!”

Yuno and Yuuma come bolting up to me, paper cranes in hand.

“For me? Thanks!”, I beam.

I vigorously pat their heads with gratitude.

“Come on, let’s head for the dinner table, yeah?”

“Yeah!”

I take their hands and we make our way to the dining room. Mrs.Lowe has prepared a feast of all my favourite foods, so I can’t wait to tuck in.

“Mama, I have an announcement to make.”

Just as I happen to reach the door to the dining room, I hear Sunni’s voice. What’s this announcement, I wonder?

“Govvy is currently in a relationship with Yoko, Akane and myself. And he plans to marry us all in the future.”

Oh…

“I knew it!”, Takai says excitedly. “I knew he had something like this planned!”

“Haha! Darling, ring up Damian immediately! He has to hear this!”

Oji bursts into peals of laughter.

“Oh my, Oh my! We’ll have to find a way to plan out the weddings so that they all intertwine, won’t we?”, Aunt Sofia babbles. “Should we have all of them in one day? Or maybe one a week?”

A clamour breaks out in the dining room. You know, I haven’t much of an appetite, anyway.

“Yuno, Yuuma, let’s go play hide and seek!”, I say, sweating a little.

“Yaaaay!”

Before I could attempt to flee-

“Where is Daisuke, anyway?”, Akai asks.

“Oh, he’s right outside the door with Yuno and Yuuma.”, Yoko answers.

Damn it….

2