Chapter 2
81 2 0
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

There was a moment of silence followed by a deluge of words.

Trith looked embarrassed but not unhappy, Sarah looked giddy with excitement, and Ratha looked like she had been waiting for him to ask the monumental question.

After looking at each other for confirmation, Sarah stood up, “I would mean the world to me that you would ask me this and even more that everyone is willing to go through with it. I speak for both myself and the girls when I say yes!”

Trith nodded along with Sarah while Ratha spoke up, “I have honestly been waiting for this day for years. I knew you’d end up with one of us, I just wasn’t expecting it to be all of us. This is still very exciting and I can’t even begin to imagine a reason to say no.”

“I am very excited about this and I think we should do this right now,” said Geld as he got straight to the point. He was known to have a rather blunt personality after all.

Sarah stepped up and activated the (Pantheon Bond) and they all felt a spiritual connection to each other. On each of their hands appeared a simple ring of black metal with a crystal split into four sections that each emitted a different feeling.. The first section felt playful but reticent at the same time. The second section was bold and sweet while the third was headstrong and mischievous. The last section gave a feeling of both a reserved character as well as a rugged courage.

“I wonder what we should call our Pantheon?” wondered Ratha. Most Pantheons were named after the World they made together.

Geld thought for a moment before his eyes seemed to gleam, “How about Angtrorse? It means Land of Dreams in old Orcish and it has been my dream for years to be with you all.” In unison the girls agreed.

[Congratulations, you have formed your Pantheon (Angtrorse)]

[Geld Gaiasun - No Title - 18 years old]

[No current Inner World]

[Talent: Spiritual Density]

[Your Inner World benefits from a higher density of spiritual energy]

{Currently three times as dense as average}

[Pantheon: Angtrorse]

[Pantheon Members: Ratha Leadmane, Trith Mossbush, Sarah Carwr]

[Ratha Leadmane - No Title - 18 years old]

[No current Inner World]

[Talent: Titanic Might]

[You may designate positions of power to allow large boosts in power]

{Currently may only designate Alphas}

[Pantheon: Angtrorse]

[Pantheon Members: Geld Gaiasun, Trith Mossbush, Sarah Carwr]

[Trith Mossbush - No Title - 18 years old]

[No current Inner World]

[Talent:Prodigious Fertility]

[Your Inner World has higher fertility than others]

{Currently double fertility}

[Pantheon: Angtrorse]

[Pantheon Members: Geld Gaiasun, Ratha Leadmane, Sarah Carwr]

[Sarah Carwr - No Title - 18 years old]

[No current Inner World]

[Talent: Pantheon Bond]

[You have the power to form Pantheons and benefit from the Talents of your fellow members]

{Currently the spiritual energy is twice as dense, the fertility is 50% higher, and may designate Betas}

[Pantheon: Angtrorse]

[Pantheon Members: Geld Gaiasun, Trith Mossbush, Ratha Leadmane]

After seeing their current status and Pantheon screen they decided to change the line about not having an Inner World. Upon entering the Hall of Gods they put all their spirit stones into one group to then buy all they need for their World and cultivation. All in total they had 300 stones.

There were many smaller storefronts with their own specialities. The first went to a store focused on the starting landscape for Inner Worlds. After looking around for a few minutes they decided on a stretch of land with a large mountain in the middle. The mountain had a medium pond on it with a waterfall connecting it to a large lake at the base of the mountain. They ended up spending 100 spirit stones for it.

They then went to a mundane plant shop to kick start the life on their World. They bought a bundle of white oaks, red maples, and bog birches along with a bundle of pawpaw trees. They also bought a random bundle of grass. They spent 80 spirit stones.

They decided to go home and let their World mature enough to introduce the first creatures. After all, many shops don’t thoroughly check their plants before selling them. They may have gotten lucky and have entire colonies of small creatures and be able to spend less on setting up their World going forward.

When they got to their respective houses they entered Angtrorse. It was a beautiful mountain whose image was ruined by the barren land around it. They implanted their trees around the base of the mountain. When they were adding a particularly old looking white oak they sensed a hive of western honey bees.

When they opened the random grass bundle they obtained scutch and pampas grass. They placed the grasses farther away from the mountain so they weren’t overshadowed by the trees.

They decided to wait for a week to let the plants spread and a second colony of bees to form on the other side of the mountain, this time on a majestic red maple, before they bought two new creatures. They purchased 20 green anoles and an established colony of meadow grasshoppers for 40 spiritual stones.

There was one slightly larger anole that was bulkier than the rest even though it was the same species. It took a larger territory than the other anoles and lived right on the edge of the lake.

They decided to let the world develop for a month before they made any more plans.

0