Chapter 4
18 0 1
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Angtrorse had come along nicely. They continued delving the 2 Rifts and managed to extract all 5 rewards. The Forest Rift dropped giant sequoias, squirrels, common chaffinches, black and gold flat millipedes, and springtails. The Swamp Rift dropped common snapping turtles, weeping willows, water lilies, turkey tails, and minnows.

  

It had been another month of developing and running the rifts. Angtrorse was flourishing with a few new contenders. Geld had personally taken great interest in the sole alligator snapping turtle they had acquired. It had a red hue not normal for their species and was the special drop they got for first clearing the Swamp Rift.

It had taken up residence in the lake at the bottom of the waterfall. It had grown to the size of a small coffee table and its shell was so thick they had all considered entering it into a beginner's tournament for all the young godlings’ best creations. It had a reddish brown skin tone that matched with its blackish shell and beak. 

Other than the turtle- Tremor as Geld had taken to calling it- the other animals had all flourished into massive colonies and had grown larger in the far denser energy. They had gathered enough creatures to start selling in the Hall of Gods. They had made 20 spirit stones so far. 

They decided to add a new section to their world. They went back to the same store they had bought their only piece so far. They decided to buy a medium river with a few rolling hills to attach onto the lake at the bottom of the mountain.

Looking around they saw a tournament between godlings that would be fought by Pantheons of up to six members. The limit was a half a year of development before they were disqualified. With the increased spiritual density of their world the two months they had been working on their world was comparable to a whole year for an ordinary Pantheon.

The gods of a world obtain strength based on the creatures of said world. However each god takes a different strength away from the creatures based on their connection. Geld had a large interest in the massive turtle Tremor. He had obtained a great deal of strength and endurance from it. He had obtained a little bit from every creature in Angtrorse but the most was from Tremor and the Alpha Anole. 

Overall the physical enhancement from Angtrorse had made Geld an 8’ tall behemoth. His skin had become like leather and his strength was three times what it was. His punches were comparable to being hit by a train. Trith had become 7’9” had become both stronger and more durable like Geld, Sarah had become 6’ and more agile, and Ratha had become 5’ and a walking tank.

They decided to enter the unarmed division as The Angtrorse Divines. The tournament was set for a week later. They decided to practice their respective fighting techniques. Geld practiced with Trith in Mountain Ogre Boxing and had become officially [Proficient] and had become a [Lower Master] of Creature Wrestling working with Ratha. Trith was a [Lower Master] of Mountain Ogre Boxing and Ratha a [Lower Master] of Creature Wrestling. Sarah didn’t have any techniques but she did learn to trip people and help her lovers.

The day of the tournament came around and they were ready. It was a small tournament with 16 teams. There would be eight and then four and so on. There were three teams of six, four teams of five, three teams of four, and six teams of three.

The first fight was against one of the teams of three. They were a human, a troll, and an elf. Geld held the height and weight advantage over their biggest member. Geld being 8’ tall and well over 500 pounds. The troll was shorter than Trith and couldn’t have weighed more than 350. He tackled the troll and went into a sleeper hold.

Trith went for the human while Sarah and Ratha went for the elf. They never stood a chance. The following round was against another team of three that went much the same way. The next round was against a team of six. The team consisted of four orcs and two goblins. 

None of the orcs were very large, averaging around six feet tall. The goblins were very small and slender like most of their race. Geld initiated the fight by pressuring two of the orcs at the same time with his boxing. Trith and Ratha both took an orc and Sarah tried to outlast the goblins. 

Trith finished her fight first and immediately helped Sarah. The goblins never stood a chance and by the time they were done Ratha had finished her fight and Geld had dropped one of the orcs. 

After that the rest of the fights were a clean sweep. The first place reward for the tournament was a medium prey animal as well as 50 spirit stones. Talking between themselves, the quadruple chose beavers because of their abundance of both trees and water.

Taking the rewards, they decided to buy more creatures. They went to an aquatics store and bought a set of algaes, grass carp, and bluegill for their whole reward. They immediately went to introduce their new inhabitants.

1