Chapter 0200: Special Training **
1.9k 6 39
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Kneel.] At Alex’s words, Yelena quickly fell to her knees in the middle of the living room of the Avengers Compound. She looked around and felt apprehensive of someone abruptly appearing and seeing her state, but followed Alex’s order with even more enthusiasm than when she was being mind-controlled as a Black Widow.

As she continued looking around, she felt some resistance in the movements of her head and realized that her collar had gotten much thicker as it covered her entire neck and kept going further. It pushed her chin up and fixed her head in that position making her look forward at an upturned angle, unable to move her head in the slightest.

“Uuu~” She groaned incomprehensibly from her gag as she felt the collar extending even higher and completely covering her chin, removing any semblance of possible movement. It even attached itself to the gag that was wrapped around her head and fixed it in place.

[Correct your posture.] Alex said in Yelena’s head, making her forget about her discomfort as she focused on her posture. She straightened her back and spread her knees apart. She felt her heels disappearing and was left barefoot, so she straightened her feet and made sure that her legs were parallel to the ground. She placed her palms on her thighs, awaiting Alex’s subsequent instruction.

[Hands behind your head.] She immediately moved her hands behind her head, placing one palm over the other. She then felt the different parts of her leather suit disappear as the material started tightening around her body. Eventually, it turned into a thin layer of black latex that barely hid anything from view while keeping her body completely wrapped in it.

She felt like it was a second skin that perfectly clung to her original skin, giving her an indescribable sense of helplessness as she felt it resisting any movement that she made.

[Tie your hair in a ponytail.] Alex said in her head as Yelena gathered up her hair and held it all in the form of a ponytail. She then put her hands back behind her head and waited for Alex’s next order. [Good girl.] She felt a wave of glee pass through her at Alex’s praise. Although she was unable to respond clearly due to the gag, she made plenty of approving noises to convey her happiness.

Following Alex’s praise, Yelena found the posture collar start to move once again and felt it traveling up her head. It first enveloped Yelena’s latex-covered hands, forcing them to cling to the back of her head, fixing her arms in that position. It continued moving higher as it covered the rest of her head, covering her nose, eyes, and ears. She only had her ponytail coming out of the back of the mask and the rest of her head was completely covered and immobilized. She couldn’t turn her head in the slightest and was forced to keep facing her front while feeling apprehensive of someone approaching her in the middle of the compound.

[Are you feeling tense,] Alex asked with a hint of teasing in his tone, [Could you possibly be worried about someone seeing you?]

With her head stuck in place and her hands affixed to it, there was little Yelena could do to convey her struggle and unwillingness.

[What would happen if someone just came here and saw a hooded blonde kneeling submissively in the middle of the room?] Alex asked, making Yelena shiver as she barely let out a muffled groan through her gagged mouth, [With how irresistible you look, they probably won’t waste any time in making you their personal toy. Turn you into a slave whose entire purpose is to be fucked.]

Yelena tried to convey her disapproval, wanting Alex to bring her back to the base. She slightly wiggled around her torso, as much as she could without moving from her spot. She had relatively enough freedom to get up and move away, considering that she didn’t do any of that, she was enjoying Alex’s teasing just as much. What she didn’t know was that he had already brought her back to her personal bedroom in the flying fortress.

[Move your torso forward, press your face against the ground, and present your ass.] Alex said. Yelena instantly followed his words, not caring that she was in the middle of the living room of the Avengers compound, at least as far as she knew. She bent forward and pressed he face on the ground, with her hands stuck to her head, it gave Alex full access to both of her holes. Feeling even more clearly the presence of the latex material that was stuck to her skin, Yelena felt as if each and every movement she made was under scrutiny by the material, providing her a sense of resistance for even the slightest wiggle of her toe.

With how latex worked, the material was as closely stuck to her body as possible, giving a clear outline of both entrances. Yelena shook a little when she felt a hand on her ass. She couldn’t help but wiggle as she felt that hand traveling across her butt. Even though the feeling was dampened, she could still feel the hand tracing her butt.

As she let out a weak groan through her gag and hood, Alex spanked her ass, making her groan again. The sting of the slap was as clear as it could be as if the hand had passed through the latex membrane to spank her. She lightly wiggled in place as Alex continued spanking her, jolting her core with each slap on her ass as she let out increasingly pleasurable groans.

By the time Alex was satisfied with the spankings, he rested his hand on her ass, slowly tracing it lower, along her thigh. He went halfway and tightened his hold over her thigh, he repeated the same process and held her other thigh from the middle, allowing Yelena to know exactly what was happening. Alex then started spreading apart her legs, making Yelena yelp through the gag and hood that suppressed all of her senses. He kept going until she felt her inner thighs straining to keep her in that position.

She knew that she couldn’t fall down as it would break her position, but Alex was spreading apart her legs which had been in a comfortable position till now. She was now forced to keep her thighs engaged to keep her legs in place and prevent herself from disappointing Alex.

[Keep your legs in this position.] Alex’s words made Yelena whimper as she felt her legs start to strain from having to hold that position. She had an enhanced physique, sure, but there were limits to it. She was sure that her thighs would be burning with soreness sooner or later. She wasn’t even able to use her knees to stick to the ground due to the slippery nature of the latex and that forced her to keep her thigh muscles engaged completely.

Feeling the difficulty of maintaining that position, Yelena groaned lightly. Midway, however, that turned into a yelp of surprise when she felt a familiar appendage pressing on her pussy. She felt Alex rubbing it on her skin so clearly that she was sure that the latex had disappeared from her crotch area.

[Push yourself backward, impale yourself on my cock.] Alex ordered, [I won’t be fucking you until you can push yourself back to completely take my cock.] Another whimper escaped Yelena’s lips as she felt a sense of desolation, knowing how hard it would be for her to follow those words. Not only were all of her senses blocked, but her arms were also stuck above her head, where she couldn’t use them to generate any leverage. With the spread-apart position of her thighs, it would put immense stress on her entire body if she wanted to push her ass back.

Yelena’s back arched as her ass was raised a little higher before she tried to push it backward, attempting to take the cock that was right behind her. She stressed herself while moving backward, doing the best she could. By the time she reached halfway, a groan escaped her mouth as she moved forward instinctively to lessen the burning soreness of her thighs and core.

[You were barely halfway there, Yelena.] Alex said in her head before spanking her ass, eliciting a pained groan from Yelena. She was very sensitive after the previous spankings and felt his spank feel much more painful, [This isn’t what I expect from one of the best Black Widows. Push your flexibility and core to its limits even if it breaks your body.]

Alex’s words almost sent Yelena into a spiraling of a flashback from her training times. Almost. Following his words, Alex slammed his cock inside her snatch before taking pulling it back out, [A little incentive for you. Try again.]

His words made her forget all about the torturous training she’d endured in the past as a breath of life seemed to enter her tired form. She attempted to take him once again, wanting to constantly feel that cock filling her up. She pushed her flexibility and core as much as she was able to. This time she barely took in three quarters of it before losing her strength.

She didn’t move back in her position, but didn’t move forward either, her body shook as she tried to keep going, but eventually, she was forced to give up and move back so that she could try again.

[You did better this time.] Alex praised her, following it with another painful spank on her sensitive ass. As he heard her groan in pain, he decided to give her a few moments to rest, [Tell me, do you feel an oily sensation within your latex suit?]

“Uu hu~” Yelena conveyed her affirmation with a groan. It was followed by a few more groans that could roughly be translated to, ‘What is it?’

[It’s a special kind of energy-based oil that’s going to enhance your physique by a significant margin.] Alex said as Yelena conveyed a surprised groan, [So, you can expect to be put in increasingly difficult predicaments as I take you from every hole.]

If Yelena’s subsequent excited groan was any indicator, she liked Alex’s proposition. [Now move your ass, pet.] Alex spanked Yelena’s ass once again, making her groan out painfully as she quickly pushed her ass back. As she exerted her body to its limits, she felt a hot sensation within her abdomen that made her want Alex’s cock even more than she already did. desperation, she continued pushing her ass backward while groaning in pain as her thighs felt like they were burning. Her core was feeling both her heat of arousal and the heat of being pushed to the limits as she continued pushing her ass backward.

Following a loud groan on Yelena’s part, as she pushed her flexibility to its limits, she kept feeling more and more of his girth stretching her pussy. Finally, she finally felt an obstruction on her ass and quickly exhaled, losing all her strength as she realized that she’d taken his entire cock. Just as she attempted to move to her original position, she felt Alex grasping the sides of her hips, forcing her to stay in that stressful position, albeit with some less difficulty, now that she just had to maintain the position.

As Yelena groaned, Alex pulled back and slammed his cock into her pussy, making her feel a wave of pain and pleasure pass through her body, [We’re just getting started, honey.] Alex’s words only made her more aroused.

Some constructive criticism would be helpful. Please let me know if I made any mistakes, and I'll fix them. I'm only human, I make mistakes.

If you want to support me, check out my Patréon. I post advanced chapters there and do weekly polls to decide the stories that I will be posting for the week. No pressure though, I'm eventually going to post my content publicly regardless.

39