Symbiote 0203: Passing Time *
1.1k 4 37
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Gwen and Alex spent the next few days cooped up in Gwen’s lab as Gwen analyzed the Time Stone’s authority as best as she could. Since it was impossible to contain it, she had to work with a lot of guesswork, not to mention the presence of Alter Gwen who would pop out every once in a while and throw a wrench in their work.

After an initial outburst where she would try to destroy whatever she could before Alex suppressed her, she usually just stayed quiet, not giving him a chance to do anything anymore. The previous spanking had deeply impacted her and although she was still showing extreme resistance outwardly, inwardly, she was in a state of disarray.

A week passed as they continued working on the Time Stone.

“All right, with intricate control over the shield’s force, we can stabilize the effects of surrounding gravity that are affecting the gravitational field of the cluster. We can also amplify the effects of your Time authority in the same manner. You only need to rapidly accelerate time around the main reactor. The modifications to the shield generator should take a little more than a few hours with everyone working together.” Gwen told Alex with a hint of fatigue in her tone, “We should be done with everything within twenty-four hours.”

“You’re awesome,” Alex said with an appreciative smile.

“You helped too,” She said, “Without you, I’d have had to refer to a lot of books.”

Alex looked at her blankly for a few seconds, “I can’t tell if that’s a dig or not …”

Gwen smiled cheekily and kissed his cheek, “I’ll convey the instructions to the team. Work with them, okay?” She didn’t wait for his answer and walked out of the lab.

“Yeah,” Alex said to himself with a thoughtful nod. “She’s pent up.” He shrugged and walked to a set of metal doors in the center of Gwen’s lab. Swiping a keycard through a reader, he unlocked the thick set of doors that were far too bulky for a normal commercial elevator and entered the metal box. When he entered the lift, he opened the terminal using a key and entered a special code before executing the command. The doors closed before a whirring sound appeared and two more sets of doors enclosed over the initial ones. That was when the lift started descending.

“I really need to have Wanda find another teleportation method to get to the center of the Earth,” Alex said to himself before taking a seat on a chair that he created for himself. “The energy fluctuations of the generator and the radiation from the Earth’s core destabilize the dimensional gateways …” Alex talked to himself while making himself comfortable. The journey was going to take him almost two hours.

“I’m so bored,” It didn’t take long for Alex to groan from the boredom, “I’ll just bring Gwen here once she’s instructing the people.”

A few minutes more passed as Alex passively observed Gwen giving orders to more and more scientists, even getting herself involved in the process of loading up some of the augmentation tools and materials to the main elevator which was much larger, but also took far more time to reach the core. Around eight hours for a one-way trip. That was the reason for Gwen’s twenty-four-hour estimate. The installation process wouldn’t take as long as traveling down to the core of the planet.

It wasn’t that the elevators were slow, they were extremely fast, but it still wasn’t enough. The distance that needed to be traversed was more than three thousand miles or almost five thousand kilometers. Considering that they were covering it in a matter of a few hours meant that the elevators were approaching Mach speed. The smaller elevator in Gwen’s lab was moving at Mach 2 while the larger cargo elevator was moving at half the speed of sound.

‘I should look for the Space Stone …’ Alex thought to himself, ‘But the Power Stone comes first. I don’t know what the deal with Morag would be. I just hope Quill hasn’t already looted the planet … or someone else,’ Alex’s first targets were the MCU Infinity Stones since they were the ones he recalled the most clearly.

The other versions of Earth could have their stones anywhere and he would have to scour through their information to get a concrete location, but the MCU was a relatively unpopular universe within the Marvel multiverse so it would be much easier for him to go and grab those Stones early on. Not to mention that most of the Infinity Stones from the other realities would be in someone’s hands, unlike the MCU’s stones that were just up for grabs and hidden in certain locations.

Right now, on Asgardian Earth, Alex was actively looking for Morag with Jane after getting her to agree to help him. Asgard’s records didn’t go very far beyond the nine realms, so they didn’t have any location for Morag, but they would be able to locate the planet sooner or later with the necessary technology. Not to mention they could just trial-and-error through the planets as long as they could get an idea of the possible location. Using the Bifrost to travel across planets wasn’t a big deal.

As Alex mused around and made plans to get the Infinity Stones as quickly as possible, he finally noticed that Gwen was done with her instruction work and he was still only a quarter of the way there, which meant he had at least an hour and a half remaining to reach the bottom.

Just as Gwen opened the door to come back into her lab, instead of the actual view, she found herself in front of a portal that led directly to Alex, who seemed to be in the familiar elevator that led him down to the core of the planet. Before she was able to react, multiple tentacles extended from behind Alex and wrapped around Gwen, forcefully pulling her into the portal and keeping her restrained completely.

Two tentacles wrapped around her legs and thighs while two more wrapped around her arms and held them above her head before multiple more wrapped around her torso and chest with another wrapping around her head, specifically forming a sort of cleave gag that covered her mouth.

Gwen instinctively resisted as she felt the abrupt change in her environment. She had just been peacefully walking to her lab when a big tentacle monster kidnapped her and started dissolving away all of her clothes. She’d even been gagged, unable to scream out about the unfairness of the situation.

“How’s my slutty scientist doing?” Alex asked Gwen as she floated in front of him with her limbs all restrained, trapped in the metal box that was the elevator. She tried to resist, but the tentacles didn’t give, tightening around her body even more.

The ones around her legs folded them and spread her knees apart, putting her in a frog-tie position while she was suspended by her arms and had both her holes free after Alex dissolved all of her clothing.

“Uu~” She struggled against Alex’s tentacles, but it was useless. Since Alex hadn’t heard her speaking in his head through their telepathic connection, he was sure that she was much more into this than she was showing him.

The tentacles around Gwen’s torso tightened and especially wrapped around her breasts while moving in a circular motion as the tips both latched onto her nipples, making her feel as if they were both being sucked. The blush that rose on Gwen’s cheeks along with the arousal in her eyes despite her outward resistance expressed her exact thoughts clearly.

Soon enough, the cleave gag tentacle that was going past her mouth loosened its hold on her head and instead entered her mouth while taking a phallic shape, identical to Alex’s cock. She choked but didn’t hesitate to keep her mouth open, happily taking the dick into her throat as far as it went.

Alex was turned on by the display of having his tentacles assault Gwen and the feelings associated with the process, but his personal preference had always been toward latex and leather restraints. After having his fill of the visual and sensory delicacy of using his tentacles to toy with Gwen’s body, Alex transformed most of the tentacles into a leather and latex form. Her legs stayed separated, but the tentacles turned into a black substance that enveloped her folded legs, forming a leather binder. The same happened with her arms, forming leather cuffs that hung her from the ceiling.

As for the tentacles that were assaulting her breasts, he didn’t do anything about them, same with the phallus that was inside her mouth, assaulting her throat.

He looked into Gwen’s eyes while holding her chin as the dick kept going into and out of her mouth, “You look so sexy like this. It’s impossible for me to resist you when you look at me like that,” He said before opening his pants, revealing his erect shaft that Gwen couldn’t see, but she could very accurately imagine it approaching her wet and needy pussy. She squirmed in her bonds as Alex held the sides of her waist and positioned himself in front of her entrance while rubbing his tip against her slit.

“We have an entire hour and a half to spend here in this enclosed metal box, not to mention the hours that the others will take to reach the core …” Alex’s words had Gwen release a pleasurable moan as she pushed her pelvis toward his shaft that was teasing her pussy. She wanted it.

“Show me you really want it,” Alex said while continuing to tease her, “I want to see your desperation.”

“Uu~” She made a pleading expression while taking the cock that was assaulting her mouth deeper into her throat, letting out gurgling sounds every once in a while. Her eyes were constantly fixed on Alex as she looked at him with her pleas, wanting the aching needy fire in her abdomen to be doused.

Alex spent a few seconds enjoying Gwen’s pleading as she kept taking him into her mouth, “Your begging is the cutest, Gwen …” Alex praised her before tightening his hold over her waist and pushing himself inside her, making Gwen groan out in pleasure through the cock that was in her mouth.

Some constructive criticism would be helpful. Please let me know if I made any mistakes, and I'll fix them. I'm only human, I make mistakes.

If you want to support me, check out my Patréon. I post advanced chapters there and do weekly polls to decide the stories that I will be posting for the week. No pressure though, I'm eventually going to post my content publicly regardless.

37