Symbiote 0205: Calibration *
1k 4 33
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

By the time the day passed, the modifications had all been completed and Alex was standing in the generator room that had a small sphere floating above the pillar that stabbed down to the core of the planet.

He raised his hand, his actions mirrored his other body that was all the way over in Farm Earth’s generator room. Soon enough, a huge amount of Alex’s EP started getting consumed as a green glow escaped his hand on both planets and started imbuing itself into both energy relay spheres.

Looking at the rapidly decreasing value of his preciously hoarded EP, Alex felt some heartache but didn’t slow down. He kept imbuing Time Authority into the sphere.

If one looked at the planet from the outside, one would see that the sky-blue, almost translucent shield had gained a greenish hue along its surface as it started becoming opaque from the outside, hidden within the green glow.

When Alex was finally done, he sighed with a solemn expression while calmly standing in the raging inferno. He had just spent tens of thousands of EP to make this whole thing work, going down from more than fifty-five thousand down to around twenty-three thousand.

«EP: 23746»

He stood there for a long time before slowly turning around and walking through the raging inferno to the exit. As he pressed the button to open the door, he made an uncomfortable expression while slowly walking out of the room. He frowned before his hand moved at a superfast speed to close the door. It caused Alex to release a grunt filled with annoyance.

“What’s wrong?” Gwen came up to him and asked after the door had closed. Although the temperature throughout the entire area was very uncomfortable, Gwen might as well not have felt the difference, considering Alex was shielding all parts of her body, even the visible ones, it was just that his presence was very subtle.

“I’m all disoriented,” Alex spoke with a shifting tone, making it difficult for Gwen to understand. He saw her expression and transmitted his thoughts to her instead, [Back then I was at most dealing with a time dilation factor of plus-minus ten in reference to space days. Right now, we are fast enough that a single space day is the same as a year here. And taking into account some of the other planets, the pacing with them can easily reach up to ten years to one day.]

[That’s an extreme scenario though.] Gwen said to him.

[True, just give me a minute, the abrupt change messed with me a little. I need to calibrate myself to match the pace of the planet.] He told her.

“You do your … thing, and I’ll take care of everything. Send people away and all.” Gwen said before stepping back and giving the people the orders to clear the place out.

As for Alex, it wasn’t just this body that was acting weird, it was all of his bodies that were acting weird, and his girls could tell. And his answer to all of them was the same, [Just give me a minute.]

The only problem was that that single minute was different for Alex no matter who he told it to. If it was a single Gaia minute, it would be equivalent to somewhere around a thousandth of a minute in the MCU. At the same time, a minute for Jane on Asgardian Earth would be equivalent to almost three thousand Gaia minutes.

Time passed as Alex kept himself in a meditative state, calibrating himself according to the time of the Gaia Federation. As an hour passed by, Gwen was done with clearing everyone out of the control room, leaving just her and Alex as she approached him. Seeing that he was still in a meditative state, she frowned, [Do I have to wait for a space minute to pass?] She mumbled telepathically while pulling a chair and sitting in front of Alex with a bored expression.

[Maybe.] She felt Alex having composed himself much better, but the erratic feeling of his thoughts was still there as if they were disoriented, [I need a concrete reference point and it’s proving harder than I thought to find.]

She leaned forward on the chair and rested her head in her hands while her elbows rested on her thighs. Looking up at Alex’s focused face, Gwen decided to wait for him to take care of his issue before they both made their way out, ’Six hours, give or take …’ She compared how much a space minute was going to be and felt the boredom creeping in. Clearing everyone out had merely taken her less than an hour, which meant that she would be waiting for Alex here for the next five hours if she went by the one to three hundred and sixty-five-time dilation factor.

As the idle minutes went by, Gwen’s boredom started catching up to her. Alex had been idly standing in the same spot for a while now and her gaze couldn’t help but drop down to his crotch, [Hey, Alex …] She spoke telepathically since she knew that in his current state, direct speech wouldn’t be very convenient for Alex.

[Hm?] He asked her distractedly.

[It wouldn’t cause you any problems if I … say started blowing you, would it?] She asked.

[Not really. I might cum without warning though, so stay alert.] Alex said.

Gwen thought for a moment before shrugging and standing up from the chair. The thought of leaving Alex here and going back up by herself didn’t even cross her mind as she knelt in front of him and unbuckled his belt. Unbuttoning his pants, she quickly pulled them down, revealing his cock that she promptly took into her mouth.

As she slowly moved her tongue around the limp shaft, she intimately felt his blood flow increasing as he started getting harder while in her mouth, giving rise to a sense of glee in her. As she felt the blood flowing through his shaft, she asked something that she’d been curious about, [Alex, your main body is a slime, right? Why do you use a human body as your template?]

Alex took a few seconds to answer as Gwen kept moving her head back and forth, soon bringing his shaft to full mast, [Makes sex more enjoyable. Also, I’m still mostly a slime, but I merely emulate certain parts of the anatomy of the human body.]

Gwen hummed as she continued sucking his shaft for the next minute or so. After thoroughly licking and sucking him and lightly scratching the itch that she had, she brought her hands up and grasped him while lightly pumping her hands. Bringing her face slightly lower, she took one of his balls into her mouth with a sucking action and started caressing it with her tongue. She could feel the light twitch of his shaft in her hands, telling her that he was very receptive to her actions.

She closed her eyes and switched to her other side, sucking the sack into her mouth before licking it all over. As she kept moving her hands along his shaft, she felt it twitch again. Thinking that it was just that he was really receptive to her actions, she kept going with even more gusto, giving her full attention to his sack.

Seconds later, as her hands continued pumping him, she felt him tightening up and pulled back her head to see his expression. That was when he spurted out his cum, right on her face, surprising her a little, but she remembered his warning. Even though it was a bit of a surprise, she didn’t have any issues with the unprompted climax.

As his cum marked her face, ruining her light makeup and mascara, she took his tip in her mouth and lightly pumped him further as another small spurt of cum shot into her mouth. Using her tongue to make sure that there was none left, she thoroughly cleaned him off. When she pulled back from his shaft, she gave a long lick along his length, followed by light kisses all along his shaft as she brought her hands up to his sack, lightly fondling his balls.

As she continued her worship, she discretely glanced up, but seeing Alex’s focused face made her feel a little disappointed, [I wish you would just grab my head and fuck my mouth …]

[That comes later.] Alex said, [Depending on your performance right now, I will decide on the number of orgasms that you will be allowed to have.] He knew what Gwen needed. She wasn’t used to being the one in control and needed his voice and orders to feel the sense of satisfaction that she wanted.

She felt a shiver run along her spine at his words while suddenly feeling much more motivated to make him cum as many times as she could. Moaning happily, she quickly took him in her mouth once again. Using one hand to fondle his balls, she held his hip with the other for support before pulling herself forward and taking him fully into her throat.

She released a gurgling sound from her throat as her nose pressed against Alex’s pelvis, but still didn’t let go, wanting to go as long as she could without breathing. She was feeling extremely aroused at the moment but didn’t even consider masturbating. She knew that Alex wasn’t going to allow her to do that even while distracted. Instead of the reward that he promised, she would rather be punished if she decided to pleasure herself right now, and she didn’t want that.

When the breathlessness became too much to handle, Gwen was forced to pull back while gasping for air. She still didn’t let go, impaling herself on his dick as quickly as she could. She continued his actions until he finally spurted his load into her throat as it directly went into her stomach.

As his cum entered her system, she felt a warmth spreading all over her body that only increased her arousal further. As the spurts stopped, she continued her movements, wanting even more.

That was how the next five or so hours went by, with Gwen happily swallowing copious amounts of Alex’s cum until her stomach felt bloated, but still continuing because of the constant releases of dopamine in her system whenever she made Alex cum.

When he finally woke up, he was greeted by Gwen’s enthusiastic blowjob as she kneeled in front of him and kept bobbing her head back and forth. He could feel that she was almost completely lost in her arousal as she kept trying to suck out more and more of his cum, and it only made him want more.

“It’s time for your reward, my Gwenny …” Alex commented with a smile as he grabbed her head and took control of her movements.

Some constructive criticism would be helpful. Please let me know if I made any mistakes, and I'll fix them. I'm only human, I make mistakes.

If you want to support me, check out my Patréon. I post advanced chapters there and do weekly polls to decide the stories that I will be posting for the week. No pressure though, I'm eventually going to post my content publicly regardless.

33