Symbiote 0209: A Little Insecurity
1.1k 4 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

Soon enough, Alex and Gwen were at the airport. Alex pulled out two empty backpacks from his ‹Inventory› and handed one to Gwen. He hung the other on his shoulder as they made their way to the First Class check-in. They showed their tickets and passports before moving to customs. Since they both had diplomatic Passports, they didn’t need to apply for a visa for a tourist stay.

An hour or so later, they were both boarding through the first-class gate with two empty backpacks.

“I am never going to be fond of going through customs,” Gwen complained.

“That’s why we should use private jets,” Alex said as they made their way through the tunnel.

“We would still have to go through customs,” She said.

“Yeah, but the channels for private jet holders are much more lax and faster. Instead of taking us an hour, we would’ve been out in like five minutes.” He told her.

“Well, my vote is going to us returning via private plane,” She said, “This was more trouble than it should’ve been.”

“You know what would be more convenient than that?” Alex said.

“I said no portals and no magic and I am going to stand my ground.” Gwen gave him a fierce look.

“All right, hold back a bit, tigress,” Alex patted her head.

Soon, they walked into the cabin as the hostess greeted them, to which Gwen responded with a polite nod before moving further into the cabin. “Now this is first class,” Gwen took off her coat and hung it on the hanger behind her seat. She was left wearing just her sundress and her beige boots as she took a seat on the comfortable recliner.

“I’ve seen better,” Alex said, “We didn’t have a lot of time to book the flight, otherwise, I would’ve gotten us an entire cabin with two couches, even a shower.”

“You just want to have shower sex on a plane, don’t you?” Gwen saw through Alex’s thoughts.

“On the return flight then,” He said, “I’m going to make sure that the plane I arrange has everything we could ever need.”

“Hold back a bit, tiger,” Gwen suppressed a laugh and patted Alex’s head, throwing his words back at him, “We don’t need to live on that plane.”

“I know,” Alex said, “But nothing stops us from being on that plane for the rest of your vacation.”

Gwen looked at him blankly, “I have three classes with professors who are stringent with their attendance requirements. I have to attend their classes.”

“They won’t even know that you aren’t in class,” Alex tried to convince her.

“Alex …” Gwen gave him a pointed look, “I’m on leave from work, I don’t mind going to university.”

“I know,” Alex said with a smile, “I do not wish to see you completely isolated from your university either. When we return on Tuesday, you can resume classes as if you never disappeared.”

“Thanks,” Gwen smiled gently before leaning back on her seat as Alex sat on the seat beside her.

Seeing him lean back comfortably as he reclined the couch, Gwen had an urge. She fulfilled that urge by getting up from her seat and plopping down on Alex’s lap, destroying his comfort, “You can’t stay still, can you?” He asked her.

She giggled while wrapping her arms around his neck, “I want to cuddle with my boyfriend.” Alex wrapped his arm around her waist and rested his palm on her thigh, right on the seam of her dress. He placed it such that half of his palm was resting on her bare skin and the other half on the dress.

As Alex stroked her thigh, Gwen told him, “I’ve been thinking …” She trailed off.

“Go on,” Alex urged her, “I won’t bite unless you’re thinking of leaving me for another man. Then I’m going to definitely leave sexy marks all over your body before tying you up in my basement.”

His words prompted a laugh out of Gwen, “You know that’s not possible,” She said, “I can feel you, Alex,” She touched the side of his face, “The connection we have. The pleasure … It’s impossible for anything else to even remotely compare.”

“Yeah?” Alex asked, “I think I can one-up that too …” With his words, he slipped his hand under her sundress, directly stroking her thigh.

“Please,” Gwen gasped as she put her hand over his, “Maybe once I get used to this level without getting overwhelmed.”

Responding with a chuckle, Alex asked her, “What were you going to ask me?”

“Yeah …” Gwen recalled her previous words, “I was thinking that I should take up some kind of a hobby. My parents sent me to a lot of classes when I was a kid, but nothing stuck.”

“You could take up dancing,” Alex suggested.

“You just want to see me strip for you like a professional,” Gwen called him out, “Next.”

Alex was speechless, “I don’t know. How about hiking?”

“So you can play out a lost in the woods fantasy with me and do weird things with me in the middle of nowhere?” Gwen snapped, “Next.”

“I’m not playing this if you keep finding ulterior motives in all my suggestions,” Alex said, “Now if I suggest painting, you’ll assume that I want you to paint my nudes.”

“I was thinking more along the lines of forcing me to paint my own nudes, but that’s a very real possibility too,” Gwen said with an entitled tone.

“I think you need some kind of a learning experience that helps you change your attitude …” Alex said with narrow eyes.

“Come on~” Gwen shook his arm while acting cute, “Suggest me more,” She said with a pleading look.

“I don’t know,” Alex said, “Some kind of a sport?”

“No, dummy,” Gwen said, “Try again.”

“You clearly have something in mind, so why don’t you just tell me about it instead of keeping me guessing?” Alex asked, “It’s getting tiresome.”

“No~” She whined, “Just keep suggesting things to me.” Alex thought about reading her mind and being done with it, “And no peeking into my mind,” Gwen said, as if already aware of his thoughts, “Or else, I’m going to be very mad.”

“Fine, what about —“

“Madam, please take your seat and tie the seat belt, we are about to take off,” The hostess approached Gwen and Alex and reminded them.

“Oh, I’m so sorry …” Gwen was embarrassed and quickly shuffled out of Alex’s lap before burying herself in her seat as far as she could.

Looking at Gwen’s embarrassed state, Alex chuckled, “Thanks for letting us know,” Alex told the hostess as he clipped his belt.

“Allow me, sir,” The woman moved even faster than Alex to grab the two belts and leaned forward, almost smothering Alex with her chest as she tied his belt. Alex raised his brow at the hostess’s blatant flirting as the woman pulled back from him and gave him a flirty smile, “I hope that you have a pleasant flight.”

[This skank!] Alex heard Gwen’s voice in his head and barely suppressed his laugh as the woman turned around. He gave a brief glance at her tight yet supple-looking ass as she walked away from him while swaying her hips.

Alex then turned to Gwen, who was looking at him accusatorily, and said to her, “Someone’s jealous of a random air hostess.”

“It’s definitely not me,” Gwen said sarcastically, “Not even a little bit. And that random skank definitely didn’t give me a look as she walked away.”

Alex laughed at Gwen’s words and extended his hand to her armrest, “Give me your hand.” He said but Gwen pulled her arm away and tucked it within the seat. “Is that supposed to stop me?” Alex asked with a scoff before his arm elongated and he grabbed Gwen’s hand, pulling it up.

“You cheated …” She whispered furiously to not let anyone hear her outrage.

“Yeah?” Alex asked, “What will you do about it?”

Gwen responded to his provocation with an annoyed glare as he started caressing her knuckles with his thumb, “I’m ignoring you,” She said before turning her face away from Alex with a humph.

“Hey …” Alex said in a coaxing tone, “What’s wrong? I can’t stop people from hitting on me every once in a while.”

“No one ever hits on me anymore…” Gwen mumbled with a pouty tone.

“Is that what you’re mad about?” Alex asked with a surprised expression.

“Yeah, bite me,” Gwen got aggressively defensive.

“I’m not making fun of you for it,” Alex smiled, “I get it, everyone wants attention once in a while.”

“Well, I’m not getting it, and it’s lowering my self-esteem …” She said to him.

“Is my attention not enough?” Alex asked her with a laugh, “Why do you want random men to leer at you and clumsily flirt with you.”

“Your flirting is also very clumsy,” Gwen pointed at him.

“It’s part of my charm,” Alex waved her words off, “And have you ever thought that you’re just intimidatingly beautiful and guys are just scared to talk to you?”

“W-what?” She was surprised and denied it, “No. I’m too girl-next-door type of beautiful, not the sexy intimidating kind.”

“And how is that a bad thing?” Alex asked her, “Any man would be lucky to have a girl-next-door type of significant other such as yourself.”

“I know,” Gwen nodded, “I’m awesome and all, but there’s a sense of vanity that I’m missing from my life. I want to mercilessly reject guys to their faces every once in a while too.”

“I’ll take you to a bar, okay?” Alex said lazily, “Sit alone with a drink in your hand for an hour or so, you’ll naturally run back to me after being annoyed by the fifteen guys that you need to reject.”

“You wouldn’t care?” She asked.

“Of course, I would,” Alex said, “I would deliberately control those fifteen guys to act as dumb as possible so that they have zero chances with you. Or better yet, I would just transform into fifteen different guys and hit on you until you get annoyed.”

“You …” Gwen faked an expression of outrage but Alex could tell that she was pleased with his words. Still, she had to maintain a mask of anger and leaned on her seat, reclining it backward, “Do this one too …” She moved her other arm closer to his hand as well and asked him to rub that hand’s knuckles too, leaving Alex speechless.

Some constructive criticism would be helpful. Please let me know if I made any mistakes, and I'll fix them. I'm only human, I make mistakes.

If you want to support me, check out my Patréon. I post advanced chapters there and do weekly polls to decide the stories that I will be posting for the week. No pressure though, I'm eventually going to post my content publicly regardless.

/addyctive

22