Symbiote 0211: Hot Spring **
757 2 25
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

An hour or so later, after changing into two provided bathrobes, Alex and Gwen left their cabin and continued walking down the path, crossing cabins five through eight before seeing a different structure with bamboo architecture.

“This is the place,” Alex said as he and Gwen entered through the door.

“Ahh,” Gwen took a breath, “Sulpher and eggs. That’s the smell of romance,” She said with a light chuckle.

Alex coughed out a laugh, “Come on,” He took off his robe, prompting Gwen to do the same. She also tied her flowing hair in a bun, making sure that it wouldn’t dip in the hot water when she sat in the pool.

“Where are the showers?” Gwen looked around, but she only saw the single pool with rising steam.

“It’s fine, we just showered in our rooms,” Alex said, “This isn’t a public bathhouse. It’s shared between just the eight premium cabins.”

“So we just take a dip?” She asked.

“Pretty much,” Alex held her hand and led her to the naturally formed stairs into the pool.

Just as Gwen dipped her toe in the water, she hummed in comfort, “I think I can spend a while in here.”

“Just don’t let it get to your head,” Alex said, “There are many things that I can do to your unconscious body.”

“Honey, you can do those things to my conscious body too~” She whispered in his ear before stepping into the pool alongside him.

“So you wouldn’t mind if I do a photo shoot of you dressed as a sexy clown?” Alex asked, making her frown.

“That’s the best you can come up with?” She turned to look at him and saw a teasing grin on his face, “Whatever,” She abruptly turned away, hitting Alex’s face with her hair.

He laughed cheekily before catching up to her. They both found a comfortable corner. Alex naturally held Gwen’s hand and helped her sit without having to grab the rocks at the sides.

“Thank you,” She smiled as he sat beside her and then gave him a kiss on the cheek, “That’s the most I can do in this sweaty and sulphery environment without feeling irked out.”

“Hot springs are not intimate places,” Alex said, “Unless, of course, you are nothing but a horny teenager.”

“You aren’t a horny teen?” Gwen acted surprised.

“All right, smartass,” Alex gave her a side-eyed look before leaning back on the rock formation. He naturally spread his arms on the sides, resting one behind Gwen.

She let out a breath and leaned back, using Alex’s arm as a pillow for her neck, “Your arm is sweaty,” She said.

“Want me to move it away?” Alex asked.

“No …” She said, “Just wanted to complain.”

Alex was left speechless at her words. He just shook his head and decided to relax for the next couple of minutes.

By the time twenty minutes had passed, Gwen grabbed his arm and stood up.

“What?” He asked, “Did someone come in?”

“No, she shook her head as she pulled Alex to his feet, “We should get out for a couple of minutes.”

“I’m a slime, Gwen,” Alex said, “And you have enough strength to shatter this entire spring, all the way down to the geyser’s source. I don’t think hyperthermia is something that either of us needs to be worried about.”

Gwen gave him a look that made him surrender, “No powers, didn’t I say that?” She asked.

“Fine, I give up,” He said, “There are some showers at the back. I was just gaslighting you before.”

“I noticed,” She nodded, “It is nice to have the pool right at the entrance for aesthetics. It’s an interesting design considering they tell us to shower before coming here.”

They both made their way to the shower area before getting into one of the stalls, “Why are you in my stall?” Gwen asked him with a pointed look.

“This is my stall,” Alex said, “I was here first.”

“Were you now?” Gwen raised a brow as her hand made its way to Alex’s naked cock.

“Maybe,” He said as he brought his hand down to Gwen’s slit, pushing two fingers in as they entered without any resistance.

“I was here first, Alex,” Gwen said pointedly as she started stroking his shaft.

“I don’t believe you,” He said as he started moving his fingers and brought his other hand up to her chest, lightly kneading her breasts.

Gwen’s expression got a little aroused, “I’ll make you believe me!” She said aggressively as her stroking got faster and her other hand made its way down to his sack.

“Well see about that,” Alex brought his face forward and captured Gwen’s lips in a kiss as they continued pleasuring each other. When Alex tried to push his tongue into her mouth, he was met with fierce resistance as she attempted to do the same.

As they continued their playfully erotic moment, Alex let go of her chest and wrapped his arm around her waist before pulling her around, making her stand in front of the door while still facing him. He then turned the shower on while making sure that her hair didn’t get wet. They were planning on going back into the spring and it wouldn’t be very convenient for her to have a pound of water weight on her head.

As the warm water hit Alex’s back and splashed onto Gwen, their actions got even more aggressive before eventually, Alex pulled away from Gwen’s lips, “You give terrible handjobs,” He said before grabbing her hand and pulling it away, “Your pussy is much better at making me cum.”

“I did not need to be attacked like that …” Gwen pouted, but Alex wasn’t listening. He turned her around and pushed her against the wall of the stall. Keeping one hand on her back, he brought the other hand between her legs and shoved his wet fingers into her ass.

“Ahn~” Gwen wiggled lightly under Alex’s suppression as he forced her to push out her ass before removing his digits. Moments later, she felt his dick pressing against her pussy, “So rough~” She moaned out when she felt him lightly rub his shaft along her slit.

“Do you want it?” Alex asked while lightly teasing her, “Tell me,” He got closer to her and started sucking her shoulder.

“Stop teasing me~” She wiggled and tried to push his cock inside her pussy by herself.

“Such a rude woman,” Alex said, “You’re lucky that I love you.” He said before pushing himself inside, making Gwen moan with a pleasurable edge.

“Keep going~” She gasped out as she felt Alex’s cock filling her up.

“I’ll keep going, all right …” Alex grunted before bringing his hand to her ass and giving her a painful spank followed by a violent thrust.

“Yeah~” She let out a high-pitched squeal as she felt him going even harder. It was followed by a shudder when Alex invaded her ass at the same time, “Fuck~” With his cock stretching her pussy, a single finger in her ass felt like another cock to Gwen. When he added another, she almost lost control over herself.

“Don’t hold back, honey …” Alex whispered in her ear before continuing to suck her neck, “We have more than enough time …” As Alex curled up his fingers within her ass, rubbing a rather sensitive spot, she lost control, reaching a climax as Alex continued thrusting inside her.

Instead of the shower lasting for a couple of minutes, it lasted for more than twenty. At that point, they returned to the hot spring to enjoy their time.

“You always take it one step too far,” Gwen said while stretching her back as she leaned against the back of the rock formation, using Alex’s arm as a pillow.

“You’re barely a little sore. This spring will clear that all out,” He said.

“So that you can go another round?” She asked.

“And do you not want to go for another round?” He asked.

“I didn’t say that,” Gwen looked away, blushing.

They spent the next four hours in the hot spring, taking momentary breaks that ended up lasting a tiny bit longer than planned. After that was done, they ended up lazing around in their hotel room for the rest of the day.

“I don’t wanna go~” Gwen whined while wrapped up in the blanket and cuddled up against Alex, “Just order room service.”

“I already booked the buffet, honey,” Alex said while running his fingers through Gwen’s hair, “We’ll get to try so many different things if we go to the buffet. Ordering room service would be boring.”

“I don’t want to get out of bed …” She looked at Alex with pleading eyes, “We can go to the buffet tomorrow.”

“You’re like a child, you know that?” Alex shook his head, “Fine, we can stay in. But you are coming with me tomorrow.”

“I always try to cum with you,” She said, deliberately misinterpreting his words, “It’s just that you take too long and make me cum multiple times before we share a climax.”

“I was talking about coming with me to sightsee, but good to know your thoughts on that matter,” Alex said dryly, eliciting a laugh out of Gwen as she snuggled even closer to him.

“Can we order?” She asked after a few seconds, “I’m hungry.”

“Here’s the menu,” Alex grabbed the menu from the side table and handed it to her.

“What will you have?” Gwen asked him.

“No clue. You decide on your dish, then I’ll see what I want.” He told her.

Some constructive criticism would be helpful. Please let me know if I made any mistakes, and I'll fix them. I'm only human, I make mistakes.

If you want to support me, check out my Patréon. I post advanced chapters there and do weekly polls to decide the stories that I will be posting for the week. No pressure though, I'm eventually going to post my content publicly regardless.

/addyctive

25