Symbiote 0214: Mind Over Body *
647 3 24
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

The two pairs of lips separated, breathless, greedily sucking the air as Alex and Jane gazed into each other’s eyes.

“No turning back after this,” Alex spoke with an overbearingly obsessive look in his eyes, “You’ll be mine. From now until all of eternity.”

Jane wordlessly responded with her trembling eyes that continued meeting his gaze, gaining a sheen of liquid as she closed them, expectant, yet not sure what she was expecting.

[You’ve finally accepted me, Jane …] Alex smiled and spoke in her head, meeting Jane’s lips in another brief yet fleeting kiss, [I will deepen the bond with you. But I won’t be able to pamper you like I want to.]

She whimpered at the feeling of loss that assaulted her when Alex pulled himself away from her. She tried to move her body forward to maintain their previous contact but the restraints sapped her strength and she could only limply hang in her place.

[Don’t worry. Once we get out of here, I will properly pamper you. I will make sure that you can’t walk for the next week no matter what healing measures you use. For now, however, I will take absolute control over your physique and get rid of the cancer plaguing you.]

“Uu~” She wasn’t in a state to form coherent thoughts, let alone speak clearly. All she knew was that she wanted Alex’s warmth back.

Her watery, desolate, and forlorn eyes made Alex’s heart melt as he said with a light smile, [I won’t be able to continue without the guards noticing.]

At his words, Jane whimpered again, but the sound didn’t escape her pouty lips and was only transmitted as a thought to Alex. He spoke to her again, [Try not to fall too deep into the pleasure …]

As Jane tried to respond, it only came out as a telepathic whine, not even the slightest sound escaping her lips. It was then that she felt something wiggling inside her clothes. She felt something that she thought to be cilia lightly moving along the skin of her stomach. They were wet and constantly rubbed some kind of oil on her skin that left a burning sensation in its wake. She tried to respond, but all that escaped her lips was a weak breath. Mentally, however, she was whimpering to Alex, unable to form coherent telepathic words to say anything more than a weak plea.

As the cilia started spreading all along her skin, a sense of helplessness started creeping along the sides of her vision in the form of darkness. She closed her watery eyes — one of the only things that she could actually physically do since the rest of her body seemed to be completely out of her control. Previously suppressed by the Soul Stone, she was already feeling helpless, but this was a sense of suppression that she’d never experienced.

Shutting her eyes didn’t do her any good. If anything, the sensations only got amplified as the cilia under her clothes extended all around her waist, forming a sort of thick belt around her stomach that made her feel unique sensations as a result of Alex massaging her skin with the EP-rich oil.

Trying to move her arms, and legs, even trying to wiggle her fingers or toes was of no use. She could only helplessly hang from her bound wrists as the feeling of pleasure building up within her core got even stronger. She wanted to move, to moan, to wiggle, and to respond, but her mind was trapped in her own body, unable to express itself.

The cilia continued expanding under her clothes, continuing to massage her as her entire back was being stimulated by the gentle caresses of the hair-like material that left an arousing heat wherever they rubbed her. Soon, the cilia expanded even further, extending to her arms as she felt a ticklish sensation followed by even more pleasure that the oil gave her. Even her hands weren’t spared since she had been wearing gloves that went up to her elbows.

The sense of helplessness started to dominate her mind alongside the arousal, and other feelings and thoughts slowly disappeared. It gave her a contrasting sense of pleasure that she couldn’t quite understand. She was never turned on by feeling helpless. The only feelings she had associated with helplessness were negative. The helplessness of her battles against cancer. The helplessness of her miscarriage. She had never even considered that being helpless would ever bring her pleasure. But here she was. The increasing arousal and proportionally increasing sense of being trapped and helpless in her own body only fueled the gratifying heat in her core.

Soon, the cilia extended up her torso, finally reaching her breasts, causing her mind to react with a jerk. She expected to feel a familiar pain when the cilia spread that aphrodisiac all over her tumor-infested breast. Her cancer had completely destroyed any sense of pleasure that she had ever associated with her breasts, making her expect nothing but a piercing pain that she would have to helplessly endure.

To her surprise, that piercing pain never came and she only released a mental moan as the cilia traced around her mounds gently stimulating the boundary while extending toward her nipples. All she felt from the oil that was being massaged around her breasts was heat and arousal, not even the slightest trace of pain affecting her when it started assaulting her chest. Her reaction to the stimulation was just as pronounced — that is, her mental reaction. Her body was restrained, not in her control, her closed yet trembling eyes being the only thing that betrayed her thoughts.

[Such sensitive breasts … You’ve left them unattended for so long. Don’t worry. I won’t leave even any part of your body unattended to. Promise …] Alex’s words sent a shiver through Jane’s aroused body, her mind imagining various scenarios, all of them revolving around her being put in increasingly helpless states as she was forced to endure relentless pleasure.

The cilia slowed down their assault on Jane’s breasts, mostly massaging around the mounds instead of really covering all of the area. They started extending to her shoulders instead, meeting the cilia that were stimulating her back so that her entire torso was covered in cilia that continued massaging her with EP-rich oil that kept increasing her arousal.

Continuing to tease her breasts, the area of her most sensitive skin that the cilia covered was increasing at a snail’s pace, making her feel frustrated even as the excitement of being able to feel pleasure from her breasts aroused her to no end.

Eventually, the cilia started moving down from her torso, reaching her long, smooth legs that were covered in leather pants. They started moving along the outsides of her thighs, continuing the frustrating massage that was assaulting her mind with numbing arousal but was still not doing what she needed to climax. The insides of her leather pants were already drenched in the liquids that were escaping her core, but Alex was taking his sweet time, letting her stew in the feelings of arousal and frustration that she could only helplessly endure without any real resistance.

Ignoring her inner thighs and her core, the cilia extended from the outside down to her knees before reaching her calves and massaging them with the oil. The moment the cilia reached her feet, her mind jerked again, this time even more than when she felt the cilia creeping toward her breasts. This time, her reaction came because of the incredible ticklishness that came from her sole that started to be massaged by the fine cilia.

The cilia extended from her soles, uncaring of her ticklishness and forcing another prominent feeling into her numb mind that was already addled with the frustrating pleasure and helplessness. As her toes were covered by the same, her mind only fell deeper and deeper into the unique pleasure.

[Time for the main course, my Jane. I’ve warmed you up enough. I’m going to start bonding with you now.] Before she could express her disbelief about the previous experience only being considered as warming up, the cilia started covering her well-endowed breasts at a much faster pace, sending multiple jolts all along her body as her breasts, neglected for years, finally received the love that they deserved.

Moments before the cilia reached her nipples, a jolt of pleasure passed through her body that made her mind go completely blank. Her juices burst out of her crotch as she squirted with an orgasm just as Alex initiated the process of the level two bond. Just as her orgasm started to die down, the cilia finally reached her nipples. The massage was somewhat different for her nipples, but she wasn’t in the mind to notice the more forceful massage of her nubs as her body was rocked with another orgasm before the first completely died down.

With the process initiated and her body being completely helpless putty in Alex’s hands, he continued focusing on her breasts for the next few minutes, continuously making her climax without letting her trapped — yet overwhelmed with pleasure — mind rest for even a moment. Eventually, the cilia that had been teasing her thighs without affecting the most important areas also joined in, making sure that it was completely impossible for her to be freed from the pleasure unless Alex deemed fit.

The bonding process lasted for the next few hours as Alex made sure to completely engrave himself on Jane’s mind. All of that without truly being intimate with her. At least not in the way that she considers intimate.

Some constructive criticism would be helpful. Please let me know if I made any mistakes, and I'll fix them. I'm only human, I make mistakes.

If you want to support me, check out my Patréon. I post advanced chapters there and do weekly polls to decide the stories that I will be posting for the week. No pressure though, I'm eventually going to post my content publicly regardless.

/addyctive

24