Chapter 1 – I’m used to it.
2.8k 6 85
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

[Ahhhhhhn!]

A dark room in a slightly bigger house in the residential part of a city.

[Ahhhhn! Too rough! More Gentle!]

Nee-Naw, Nee-Naw, Nee-Naw.

[….]

The sounds of several sirens could be heard, getting louder and louder, overpowering the voices coming from the loudspeaker. Several vehicles were travelling at a relatively high speed along the road, passing the house. Although the speed limit on the road was 30 km/h, the speed of these vehicles was well above that limit.

Nee-Naw, Nee-Naw, Nee-Naw.

After almost 30 seconds, the sirens faded as the distance between the house and the vehicles increased.

[Oohhh! Yes! I'm close!]

In front of a monitor, the only source of light in the room sat a human-like figure on a chair. A pair of dark, lifeless eyes, belonging to this figure, stared at the screen. Their legs were spread on the armrests, their left arm between the teeth, and their right between the legs. Inside the monitor, two slender women were rubbing their genitals together.

[Ahhh! YES, YES, YEEES, CUMMING!!]

The figure applied more pressure to the bite on the arm and closed its eyes tightly, enjoying the coming climax. After a dozen seconds, the eyes opened and the figure, releasing the arm from their mouth, turned off the monitor and closed their eyes again, falling asleep.

***

*Bam!**Bam!**Bam!*

Rina!”

*Bam!**Bam!**Bam!*

Rina! Dammit, open the door!”

*Bam!**Bam!**Bam!*

Rina, the figure in the chair, opened her eyes, let out a soft yawn, and made her way to the door while rubbing her eyes with both hands.

Noticing the floor creaking with each of Rina's steps, the person on the other side of the door yelled: “Finally you're awake! Now open the damned door!”

Click.

After opening the door Rina saw, for her taste, a beautiful, slender woman of the same height as her with shoulder-length black hair and asked her: “What is?”, while staring into her eyes.

The woman shuddered for a moment after being stared at with those dark eyes. Usually at this distance, you could see your reflection in the eyes of the opposite person. The woman however cannot remember ever seeing her own reflection in Rina's eyes. When her gaze went down and saw the state of Rina's lower body, that thought went out of the window and she clicked her tongue.

Tsk, if you have time to shack your groin over the whole weekend, go outside and look for a boyfriend.”

Ignoring the sarcastic remark Rina went back to the centre of the room, picked up her panties and a skirt from the floor, and put them on.

Seeing her provocation not working, the woman clicked her tongue again.

Tsk, don't you have work? Piss off, my boyfriend is coming over, and I don't want him to get eye cancer from seeing a pig like you.”

Still ignoring the woman Rina finished dressing up, picked up her bag, went past the woman, and wordlessly left the house.

Clap.

After the front door was closed the woman clicked her tongue for the third time in irritation.

***

After leaving the house Rina made her way to the nearest bus station. Her destination? She did not know. What she did know, was, that the destination was not her workplace. The reason for that is, she quit the company not long ago.

After finishing high school with good grades, she visited an internationally renown university. Then with a rather good degree, she joined a well-known company and worked there for relatively good pay. As the company had good prospects for a high career and as Rina thought of herself as an intelligent and hard-working person, her future seemed to be set.

And now at the present, not even half a decade later, Rina wandered aimlessly around the city as an unemployed person because she had voluntarily quit her job. Even though her superior literally begged her to stay and even offered her a pay rise, she still decided to leave. Why? She did not know. She just calculated, that with her savings from working those few years, she could last for two to three years. She also had already planned what to do after she had run out of money. Whether or not she could see her plans to an end though, she did not know.

After arriving at the bus station she just sat on the bench and stared into the sky, not noticing, or maybe noticing but ignoring the glances the people around her gave her. Unfortunately, it did not stop with only glances. Some of the people, no, quite a few of them giggled and whispered to each other when they were in groups. But fortunately (?) Rina was already used to such reactions so she did not mind. She just continued sitting there for hours until the sun went down. Only then Rina stood up and made her way home.

On the way back she noticed a car not belonging to her parents parking in front of the house. Rina concluded it may be the car of the boyfriend and contemplated whether she should go in or not, remembering the malicious words from the woman earlier. After a few seconds lost in thoughts, she opened the door and went in.

'We won't see each other if I go straight into my room.'

When she saw nobody in the corridor, she wanted to go straight to her room as fast as possible. But when she heard loud laughter from multiple people in the living room, she stood still.

Hey on my way here I saw a ridiculous fat and ugly thing sitting at a bus station. Hahaha! I can't say whether it was male or female.”

The unknown male voice continued.

It even attracted quite a crowd, many people even took photos of it, hahahaha

The unknown voice continued laughing for a while until three more voices joined him, two female and one male. The new voices though sounded a little awkward.

Afterwards Rina's feet moved again and she went towards her room leaving the creaking sounds of the floor caused by her steps behind.

In her room, she locked the door behind her, undressed herself, and lay down on her mattress. She grabbed her phone and started to read her favourite smut novel while burrowing her free hand between her thighs.

Only five orgasms later she put her phone aside and closed her eyes trying to suppress the tears slowly forming in her eyes.

'I'm used to it.'

85