Fist 2
478 2 26
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I Cast Fist

 

Fist 2

 

By: BigToFu

 

Manhattan - Stark Tower

 

Sebastian Wild

 

Everyone inside Tony's destroyed penthouse shared a look, yeah, this won't do. Deciding to be the smart one, I raised a hand and got the ball rolling. With a resounding snap of the fingers and a turn of my wrist, an orange portal was created leading back into the kitchen area of my apartment over the bowling alley. Widow and Clint both took a step back, but it was easy to see the stars appearing in Tony's eyes as he got closer to inspect the portal. Captain America gave me a weary look while the Hulk just snorted, but I already had a fix for everyone as food, drinks, and other amenities started to float out of my place of residence and into Tony's penthouse, and fortunately for Stark, I only had to smack his hand once.

 

I still don't understand how the man thought that it was alright to stick his hand in the open event horizon of a portal.

 

While Loki was placed in timeout, I gave Thor a self-refilling mug of unlimited ale. The spy twins got water, Tony got magical fire whiskey. Yes, I made my own with an added kick which made sure you could get a buzz even as it kept you sober. No point in losing control of my faculties with the amount of power at my fingertips. The last thing New York needed was a drunk wizard going on a bender and messing up stuff. Also for at least five minutes after you take a sip or drink, you would be breathing out fire or steam with each breath. Kinda wish they had done more with that during the movies, but I understand the need for a CGI budget.

 

Then again, I could also just be biased since I knew what went into making a movie and could see the budget save shift even as the entire series made billions of dollars. Alas, I had to pull myself from such thoughts as the Ancient One sat down at the low table that I had summoned over. With a smile, I ignored those around me while also sitting down across from the overly powerful sorcerer supreme.

 

There was no playing coy about this shit, especially since she didn't see it as a problem showing up here before Shield and Tony of all people. While the Hulk was enjoying the giant-sized donut treats that I had gotten him, I sat down across from the Ancient One and prepared her some tea. The others sat around the table along with us and it was surreal and in the moment as we all just ignored the destruction all around from the invasion.

 

With my own cup of tea in hand, I took a sip along with the Ancient One and waited for her to take a biscuit before breaching the main topic, "Ahh, Now that we are watered and rested, mind telling me how was I spotted, was it a change in the timeline, a cosmic anomaly or magical aura?"

 

The Ancient One just smiles at me, little wrinkles at the edges of her eyes showing clear laugh lines.

 

Tony scoffs, "Really that is what you have to ask? Not who she is or how she got all the way up here?"

 

I shrugged at him in return, "Pretty self-explanatory if you ask me, the Sorcerer Supreme doesn't just make house calls, and since she didn't just throw me into hell. I'm more than willing to just sit down and chat if you haven't noticed." Funny enough that little statement got reactions from everyone but the Hulk, Thor, and Loki."

 

"Really, self-explanatory you say," Tony then scoffs as he took a swig of his fire whiskey, "So nothing to do with that spell?" Tony then snapped his finger twice then point at me, "I cast fist! Yeah, that's the one, I CAST FIST!"

 

Clint chuckled into his bottle of water, "I cast fist? Really?"

 

My shoulders went up in a shrug even as I noticed Black Widow, whose smirk is betraying her intention to keep a straight face. Still, I dont get how Shield never realized that she was a little troll before letting her be a field agent.

 

I gave the room a smug smirk, "Well, the aliens clearly didn't have a problem with fisting."

 

The room went silent as they all stared at me, even Hulk stopped pigging out on the donuts to look at me. Everything was silent until Steve, bless his poor heart, spoke up.

 

"Sorry, but I don't get the reference." Captain Steve Rogers spoke, a lost look on his features, Clint choked on his water and Natasha just had no words.

 

Tony tossed a hand over Steve's shoulder, "I know a few videos you just might like."

 

The Ancient One smiled, "Tony's browser history aside, you Mister Wild as a dimensional anomaly of great proportions, and I would say, if I didn't witness you trying to save the city, would be having a very different conversation right now."

 

A slow sad smile came over my face, "Yes, I would rather not have this chat over an erupting volcano as you hold my feet to the lava."

 

"Ohh, come now Mister Wild, I would do nothing so crass," The Ancient One replied with a smile, "You would have given me all that I ask as we had a nice little chat inside of a collapsing reality. Whether you made it out or not would depend on the truth of course."

 

Yeah, there was no suppressing the shiver from knowing that type of information.

 

"Is she serious, she can't be serious, right?" Tony gawked, the cup he was drinking from settled back down on the table.

 

The Ancient One just smiled as she took a sip from her tea, Tony went slack-jawed as the little old lady placed her cup down and then snapped her fingers. Instantly, the space beside her rippled as it showed a multitude of different locations. It all ranged from a flaming volcano to a red star, a quasar, and even the event horizon of a black hole. All who watched, watched with stunned expressions on their faces as the little old lady showed off how she could dominate the room with just the simple snap of her fingers.

 

"So what's the verdict?" I asked, breaking the tension that was rising within the room.

 

Instead of answering, the Ancient one stood, tao mandalas forming on her hands before going outwards and running over my form.

 

"Hmm, now that is interesting." The Ancient One muttered to herself, a brow raised and her tea cup hovering.

 

"Ahh, you have noticed the reality anchor," I spoke up with a snap of my fingers.

 

"The what anchor?" Tony asked from his position clear curiosity on his face with the magic on display.

 

"Reality Anchor Anthony," The Ancient One stated then rotated her hand which rotated the magic around my body. "When one is conceived, the spark of consciousness, they are tied to the reality of their birth. It's how magic users find their way home after being dimensionally lost."

 

That made the room quiet as the general folks were lost in thought, Hulk didn't even care as he was stuffing his face. From the look on Loki's face, he already knew this and it was clear that Thor was learning this for whatever amount of time. I was already seeing that I was dealing with a giant lab with a heart of gold and I would have to mitigate his brawn-over-brain mentality for whatever adventures we might have in the future. Food for thought really, and that would have to wait until later because the Ancient One spoke up and broke my train of thought.

 

The Ancient One gave me the older crinkle-eye smile. "Well, now that I have confirmed for myself that you can't be sent home…. What are your current plans?" what shall you do now?"

 

My smirk took up alot of space on my face even as I gave a simple shrug, "Easy, clean up the city a little, go party with the devil, then figure out a way to send Thor back."

 

Her smile turned into a thin line, "Are you certain that you would like to part take in his rivalry?"

 

"The best way to learn how to swim is to jump in the deep end," Was my reply with a shrug.

 

The Ancient One gave me a nice long look before nodding her head, "Visit the Sanctum once you have finished your errands."

 

With that the Ancient One faded from view with a shimmer, she didn't even bother with a portal and this was when I knew that she enjoyed the dramatics. With a sigh, I took two steps to the side, then snapped my fingers twice. Above my head, sparkles of green and purple started to fall as my clothes shifted from my battle-worn combat robes and into a nice fitted day robe of dark and light blues.

 

"Wait, what just happen? What's happening?" Tony asked blinking rapidly, but the wonder twins at his side were already figuring out what was about to happen next as they both stood up. The scepter from Loki was off to the side and I sort of wondered why the SHIELD agents that were sneaking around for HYDRA hadn't arrived yet.

 

Ignoring Stark, I cleared my throat with a hem, hem, then started to weave a spell as I spoke some ultimate bullshite right out the ass, "Anthony Stark in accordance with the charter for protecting the realm from those who wish to do harm, I shall grant you the boon of great health and recovery."

 

Before the man's very eyes, I conjured up a small clear glass flask as the metals in his body around his heart were magicked out and placed in the flask. Then purple magic washed over his body as I healed his liver, fixed those kidney issues, and then cleaned up the early signs of carpal tunnel. After I was finished with that, another wash of magic cleared out the last traces of palladium poison from his blood.

 

Then because I also liked the dramatics, I clenched it all together by magicking the arc reactor from his chest and closed up the hole with some healing magic. Not only was Tony stunned but so were the rest of the Avengers.

 

Leaving Tony stunned at his new lease on life, I went to my next vict-sorry, my next award recipient, Black Widow. The super spy also known by another name, Natalia Romanova.

 

"Black Widow, in accordance with the charter, I grant you great health," I stated with the same hand motions and healing magic going to work. She was already in a loose combat posture but once her aches and bruises started to vanish she still didn't relax, but it was easy to tell she was re-evaluating me from the ground up once more. Once I was finished I cleared my throat and gave her a very pointed look, "I would refrain from seduction missions if I were you.."

 

Both the Widow and Clint gave me strange looks.

 

"It will take at least six months for your body to get used to producing the correct hormones and it will take at least a year before your body can be placed on birth control," I stated with a nod. Then with a flick of the wrist, I created a sheet of paper with all her fixed issues along with using her genetic code to regrow a womb. Was I being a little dramatic while also being a manipulative asshole, hell yeah I was, but all was fair in getting the world's heroes on my side.

 

The Widow took the paper from me and then froze stiff like a statue as her eyes scanned the paper from top to bottom.

 

"Ohh, you got something good? Can I see?" Tony popped an unsteady smirk on his lips, but Natasha was far too quick as the paper was folded over rapidly and then stuffed in her bosom. Can't lie and say that she didn't have a very nice pair, but I was here on a mission and good deeds, not to think with my dick.

 

Then I turned to Clint and his smiling features, along with a hand he was holding up to stop me.

 

"Before you do your mombo jumbo, I just want to know if I can borrow the flying carpet?" Clint asked and I could clearly hear the earnestness in his voice. Pausing, I gave the man a nice hard look already knowing what he wanted to borrow my carpet for, but I was actually alright with that.

 

*Wiggle* *Wiggle*

 

Turning, I gave my carpet some attention to understand what he was saying.

 

*Wiggle*

 

In return, I shrugged, "Alright, he has agreed to accompany you for one week." I spoke up to translate the wiggle of my flying carpet for Clint. "I dont have you remind you about running test on my carpet do I?"

 

Instantly Clint spoke up with a shake of his head, "Not on my watch."

 

Without saying more, I summoned over his bow and quiver enhancing them just a smidge. Once I was finished with that, I stepped over to the Captain as he gave me a little smile.

 

"No, no, it's alright, I dont need anything," Captain Steven Grant Rogers spoke up, his humble nature shining forth. I looked at him long and hand, then made a show of bringing both hands before me, then I spun them in a circle a dazzle of blue light came to life before I thrusted both arms up and outwards. The magic launched forward washing over Steve and then dispersing into the atmosphere.

 

"Well…. That was anti-climatic," Tony muttered and I had to restrain the urge to give him a smug smirk as a golden dove flew in through the open balcony.

 

The golden bird fluttered over to do a few circle laps around Steve before settling on the hand that I held up and outwards for it to land on. Once it landed on my arm, the golden bird fluttered its wings before dissolving it parchment paper for me to read. Looking down over the paper, I arched a brow before I didn't even know that Steve still had that person on the brain. I could work with this though because now I had a location and a lead that could be followed at a later date.

 

Giving the sheet of paper in my hands a nod of the head, I walked forward and held it out for the Captain, "Steve, once everything here is handled, I do believe that we should have a private chat."

 

"Hey, why can't I read it?" Tony asked from his position at Steve's shoulder and peering over to get a look at what I gave the good captain.

 

At that, I rolled my eyes, "It's for the Captain's eyes only Stark, also magic." I stated with the jazz hands because I was awesome like that.

 

The shocked look that Steve gave me told me alot about how he felt, but that vanished in a blink of an eye as the great Captain America was put forward. I accepted the stoic nod of the great war hero then walked over to Hulk also known as Bruce Banner. Since the big man was still enjoying his food and I wasn't about to fuck with that, I wrote up a magical IOU that would follow him around until he was back in Banner form.

 

The IOU was a simple, gama gene was saved his life. Can't forcibly remove the transformation without unraveling the man's genetic structure. Also should come to see me about vising his mindscape so that he and his alter ego could have a conversation. Yep, I made sure that his IOU was nice, short, simple, and to the point.

 

Stepping into open space, I gave myself a nice dust off then clapped my hands together, "Alright ladies and gents, I do believe that this is where we part ways."

 

The wonder twins instantly moved, but it was Captain Rogers that drew my attention as he folded up the paper and slipped it into his pocket.

 

Captain America held out a hand for me to shake, "Thanks for all of your assistance out there."

 

I shook the captain's hands with a reply, "It was the right thing to do captain."

 

This was when Black widow spoke up, "So what do you plan on doing now Mister wild?"

 

My shoulders went up and down in a shrug, "Ohh nothing much, see if Luci is down to party, then maybe check on the supernatural scene. I would rather not the who's who of the local wolf pack and leader of the vampire Covens."

 

Tony latched onto that statement real quick, "Luci, who's that? Thought you came here lost from your own earth."

 

Clint was also there with a follow-up statement, "Vamps, as in vampires, vampires… those aren't real right?"

 

Huh, guess he was thinking about that ranch he lived on with the kids. Clearing my throat, I spoke, "Well, Luci is short for Lucifer, who if I'm not mistaken from my scan of the planet is at a multi-dimensional club located downtown LA. Magically guarded of course and only for those in the know. Good chance i'll show up to a party since I saved his favorite earth from being conquered by a kid with daddy issues."

 

All of the Avengers looked at me in shock, "The devil is real?"

 

I shrugged at them, "Well yeah," I answered then shook my head, "You would be amazed at the number of things that walk around in the world." Then I stared off into space as lewd thoughts came to mind. "I wonder if Mazakeen is up for a little whip cream and magic hands, whips, and chains are all fun and games."

 

Black Widow smirked at my mutterings and I had to silence myself before more of my thoughts escaped me. With a nod at the group still confused, I turned to walk away but was stopped by a hand on my shoulder.

 

I turned around to find both Natasha and Clint standing close. "What's this about vampires, also we need to debrief you."

 

My shoulders went up and down in a shrug, their hands slipping from my shoulders easily because MAGIC.

 

Checking my watch I found that it was only fifteen after two which meant that I still had time, but I wasn't about to just follow along like a good little doggie. I snapped my wrist and flicked my wrist and between my fingers appear a business card. The card was styled with midnight blue with little twinkling stars across the front and back. On the front in glowing gold letters were my name, titles of supreme magus along with contact information and email.

 

Was I styling on this agents, damn sure I was, and I would keep doing so. Floating upwards, I gave the duo a wink and left some parting words of call me before flying off. Flying down the straight away, I pulled up into a hover over Grand Central station.

 

Bringing my hands together, a massive green and blue magical circle formed behind me, doubling, then tripling in size. I spoke my words of power as I pushed as much magic I could outwards with the outcome that I wanted in mind.

 

I! Cast! RESTORE!

 

Author's Note's

 

Well, folks, I hope you enjoy that chapter. Also yes, I did get the full restore idea from Pokemon.

26