Fist 4
500 2 22
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

I Cast Fist

Chapter 4

By: BigToFu

 

[And this is where things go off the rails, I generally don't do lewd warnings, but I'm about to throw the big one some love.]

Spoiler

[collapse]

 

[ CLINT ]

With a longing look towards the fridge, Clint put the thought of a beer out of his mind as he settled in front of a computer with Nat by his side. As he sat in his seat, a thought brought his Avengers Card to Clint’s hand, then he rolled it between his fingers.

 

Magic, now ain't that something.

 

Resisting the urge to use the card’s portal to go home, Clint gave the card a flick allowing the hologram to float above the card. Even with all that the card could do, there were certain things that were just locked out for him. A perfect example was that only Tony’s card could open a portal to his penthouse until he gave permission to the others. Another thing they found out was that no portal could open at locations they have never been to before or were owned by someone else. They had no access to databases unless they used the cards and paired them with a device.

 

The cards could do alot and Clint could only thank Tony and Bruce for putting them through the paces as kids would with new toys. The major difference is that these toys would not break from the things that they were being put through. Also the little fact they were powerful computers and portal makers along with a few other things.

 

The thought in the back of his mind itched at him, to put his wife's number in a supremely untraceable magical device. Yet, he couldn’t bring himself to do it without talking with her or Sebastian some more. The phone he used to call home was encrypted to hell and back by someone he trusted implicitly, but that could and would always leave an electronic trail. Combine that with how the world is evolving and it would only be a matter of time until someone could capture and trace the call.

 

Again, the thought itched at him to open a portal home to see his kids, but he pushed that down once more. Yet, Clint couldn’t say that he wasn’t happy to know he could go home at any time. With a grunt, he snapped out of his thought as the computer flashed before him with the SHIELD logo. His eyes flicked to his Avengers card, then back at the screen, a thought dismissed the hologram before Fury appeared on the screen.

 

"What do you have for me?" Fury spoke with a glance at the camera in his office.

 

"Well, not too sure where to start, but Thor is now off-world." Clint replied swiftly. "That's going to be in the AAR, but not that we have a way to contact him."

 

This comment really caught the attention of the director.

 

Fury's head turned towards them, his lone eye locked on to Nat. "How?"

 

"Wild showed up with an invite from Stark." Nat returned with a little quirk at the edge of her lips.

 

*Sigh* “Of course, he did, you find anything on this magician?" Fury asked, now paying attention.

 

Clint chuckled and then sent a file. "Birth certificate, social security, even the pre and elementary schools he attended all the way to high school, you name it we have it."

 

Fury's brow raised "How? I thought he was dimensionally displaced from your last report."

 

"Far as we can tell, he is, but also magic," Clint answered with a raised shoulder. "That's not even half of it."

 

"He gave us these Avengers cards capable of portal creation along with dimensional storage and alot more," Nat answered, holding up her card. Doing a flick to reveal the hologram showing a preliminary profile of Thor and Loki. "Barely scratches even half of what these things can do."

 

"Tony and Bruce have been playing with theirs and from what we could tell, it's a mixture of actual computer components and something else. That ‘something else’ Tony and Bruce haven't figured out yet." Clint returned with a sigh.

 

"I have it on video and even I can't believe how these were created." Nat followed up.

 

Fury leaned forward, then looked from one to another. "He just gave these to you, just like that?"

 

"Yeah, about that, we might have an issue." Clint opined, then looked at Nat for a little help.

 

"Wild isn't going to play ball with Shield,” Nat spoke with her voice set in neutral. “He isn't very happy with that nuke being launched towards New York.” Natasha then shared a look with Clint. “He tried to hide it but there is clear animosity there. Then there is the little fact to consider of him having his home up here instead of somewhere else in the world," Natasha finished answering.

 

Fury made a go-on gesture, "And how did you figure that out?"

 

Nat shrugged, "When he opened a portal to his home, the skyline along with the brickwork could only be NYC. I plan to look into it, but I don't know if something like this can be given over to our analysts."

 

"Let's keep that between us for now, but keep me abreast when you are able to pin down his location." Fury replied with a grunt. "Good work Romanoff."

 

"Well, you can ask him a few questions yourself, because wild doesn't want the avengers under shield and cap offered to mediation during a meeting with you." Nat followed up.

 

With a chuckle, Clint held up his Avenger's card, gave it a flick then smiled as it transformed into something resembling his Shields badge. Instead of saying Shield, it now said Avengers along with his code name Hawkeye across the front of the golden badge. Next to that was a picture of his face that shifted to his costumed look. He was labeled as a global peacekeeper. He then held it up for Fury to see. "As we reported, boss, that nuke really soured his views on Shield."

 

Fury had his face set in a mask, then released a sigh, "When does the Captain want to set up this meeting?"

 

Clint shared a look with Nat, "He already asked Tony for a conference room, and from what I could tell, he already called wild, so sometime tomorrow. Pretty sure he's looking for a way to contact you now, actually." Then Clint shrugged, "Tony was having too much fun playing with these cards to really notice so he just said yes to everything Cap asked for and shooed him away."

 

"Alright, let Rogers know I'll be there at noon tomorrow." Fury answered, receiving a beep from a notification. "Get me a clean report to file and compile all the other things we should be aware of. Good work, I have to go deal with this, for now, I want you both to hang around that tower and gather Intel. I'll want a full breakdown once you return to the Triskelion."

 

Then Fury closed the connection and they were back in the room, silence filling the void.

 

"So what do you think?" Clint asked with a sigh as he leaned back into his chair. His gaze still on the now dark monitor.

 

Nat got up from her seat and walked towards the kitchen, “We’ll need to pick sides soon and I don’t know if I want to be on the side that sent the nuke.

 

Getting up with a grunt, Clint turned and caught the water bottle thrown at him by Nat, “Yeah, that's what I’m worried about also.”

 

 

 

 

{ Sebastian Wild }

Checking myself in the mirror, I ran a hand over my shoulder brushing away a little bit of lint from my jacket, then straightened out the rest. I was looking mighty dapper like any sharp-dressed man from the fifties. Then I just said fuck it, undid the top button of my shirt, good good, then with a flick of my fingers, I conjured a set of angel wings onto my back. Then shook my head and made them pitch black with a hint of white lining the edges.

 

With a frown, I dismissed them with a flick of the wrist. Then with a smile, I opened my hand and rotated it upwards. A cloak of indigo settled over my shoulders, and with each step to the left or right in front of the mirror, a wisp of magical smoke trailed off my contoured edges and curves. Ohh, I like that air of mystery settling over my shoulder. Another flick of the wrist enhanced my eyes with a faint glow that shifted with my intent. With a thought, I added little stars to twinkle within the shadows.

 

Ohh, that was nice, even Dumbledore didn’t have my kind of style.

 

It was time for my night on the town, pulling out my Avengers card. I checked the map once more for magical hotspots of the mixed variety. I ignored the location showing the Sanctum Sanctorum and decided on the club named Styx. It was a cloaked club like the bar at *No End* in DC with only magic users being able to get in. So with that little review of the map, I threw a spell against my door headed outside, and opened a portal.

 

Since I was being dramatic and putting on a show, the portal started with a pool of inky darkness on the floor with a mix of white lining some of the edges. Then it expanded upwards into a bubble to create an archway allowing one to walk through, which I did. When I stepped out into the night on the other side, darkness and indigo fell off my shoulders in waves as I stepped out of the mists. Ignoring the wards that washed over me, I took the moment to look around.

 

Along with the fresh air, the hints of brimstone tingled at my nasal cavity and my gaze zeroed in hard on the bouncer. My glare was so intense a few in the crowd took hard steps back as I approached, with a thought, I waved to the people and strolled to the door in a smooth glide, courtesy of the enchantments on my shoes. With each step, I traveled three feet and with only two, I stood before the bouncer. I looked him over with my sight and noticed the blue skin, two short oni horns along with the smell of brimstone getting stronger.

 

Spoiler

[collapse]

I raised a brow at him as I stared him down for a few seconds to let him stew underneath my gaze, then made a nod towards the rope. The big guy blinked at me, then jumped into motion allowing me entry into the massive gothic club. We both knew that the little hellfire he had wasn’t going to stop me any. Plus, it was clear he watched TV and wasn’t trapped in the dark ages with that radio in his ear.

 

I wasn’t here for trouble yet, and I showed this with my tip, and gave the man a clean bar of gold with no issues. Walking past the curtains, I felt even more magic wash over my shoulders as a wall of music slammed into me almost making me miss a step. Okay, a magically muted curtain, nice little surprise, and touch. With a swagger in my steps and my head bumping to the music, I made my way around the club, and mingled on the dancefloor for a bit before finding a spot on the second level by the railings overlooking a lot of the club.

 

With a rum and coke in one hand, I took a sip from it while I had my Avenger’s card in the other which was connected to my phone. There were a few that noticed my subtle trace of magic, but they just smirked at the smoke wisping off my shoulders, never realizing that I had cataloged them as I danced my way across the room. There was an assortment of vampires here from undead to living dead to magically animated. Then there were the demons, the monsters shapeshifted to look human along with the actual magical humans and demons in the mix. So far the only real humans here were the odd couple and a few stragglers I placed tracking and monitoring spells on.

 

Another thing I could tell was that the blood behind the bar was donated and came in chilled or warm for that premium quality, so all in all, this place was very much on the up and up. Granted, I would take that with a grain of salt and only at face value until folks started going missing.

 

With my rum and coke in hand, I raised it in salute at the Alpha at one of the VIP booths since he raised his own cup to me in salute. From what I could hear with my monitoring spell on my earlobe, I had saved his cub during the invasion.

 

Taking one last look at the hologram hanging over my Avengers card in stealth mode, I smirked at its compilation of the Gothic architecture of the club. Dismissing the card with a flick, I gave the approaching succubus waiter a disarming smile.

 

Spoiler

[collapse]

 

 

Spoiler

[collapse]

 

Spoiler

[collapse]

I could feel the lust magic rolling off her in waves, but I ignored it as she sidled up to my side and ran a hand over my chest.

 

“Hmm, muscles.” The waitress purred huskily.

 

With a chuckle, I removed her hand from rubbing my pectoral, gave her a slow lazy spin, and let her arrive at a stop just a little inside of arm's reach. “Alright darling, mind sharing a little of why you’re here.”

 

“Well, I had to give myself a little sample of all that magical power you're putting off now didn’t I?” The succubus waitress replied with another purr as she took a step closer, long-toned legs rubbing up along my calf and then thigh. “Also delivering a little something for the Miss interested in tall, dark and handsome.”

 

A smooth rich chuckle escaped me as I spiked my magical output a little, and watched as she shivered, moisture running down the inner parts of her legs. “So, going to hand over my drink, oorr do I need to get a little hands-on?”

 

Before she could answer, I watched as she blinked a few times, tilted her head to the side, then gave me a pout and handed over my drink, a scotch, neat. Handing over my rum and coke, I noticed her head motion towards a direction, looking down and over. Ohh she was a beauty, and I wouldn’t mind getting to know her a little better. Ignoring those that were looking at me after they had noticed my little burst of magic, I ghosted my way down and around the people. Within moments, I was off my perch and across the dance floor to approach the pretty miss that had decided to order me a scotch.

 

As I got close, her smell washed across me and I was happy to know that she wasn’t an undead corpse. The magical vampire was alright since I knew she had a heartbeat, it would maybe beat once a minute or five because of her biology, but magical vampires always won over undead vampires in my book. Then again, I just might be biased that I was living life in Marvel. I raised a hand to get the elf that was acting as the barkeep, “Let me get an O negative for the lady, warm not chilled.”

 

“Coming right up,” The elf replied swiftly and got about his work.

 

With the scotch in my off-hand, I offered the other, “Wild, Sebastian Wild.”

 

“Bela,” She returned as she shook my hand, leaning in, I kissed her knuckles.

 

Spoiler

[collapse]

*Clink*

 

The bartender placed a champagne glass of blood on the counter, warm enough I could smell the iron, but a pulse of magic took care of that for me. Also helps that the blood was from a donor bag instead of directly from the veins. She came in closer with the scent of my magic when I washed out the smell of iron from my nose. I had no problems with the magically tuned vampire being interested in my magic sauce. Before I knew it, time had passed, and not just a little. Checking my watch I found it a little after two as I followed behind the beautiful vampire named Bela out of the magical taxi driven by a shrunken head. I would really need to re-evaluate my knowledge of the magical side of Marvel.

 

Pulling my jacket off, I gave it a lazy toss ignoring the thing as it lazily floated to rest on the coat rack. When I turned around, it was on as I had a handful of randy vampire trying to lick my tonsils from the inside. Something hit the back of my legs as I went down and found myself sitting on a bed. The shirt she was wearing vanished along with my own as silk greeted my fingers along with a very perky rear.

 

Rolling Bela over, I had both of her hands captured within one of my larger ones, another hand working its way down her body as a moan escaped her lips.

 

A shadow moved, my head jerking up on instinct before pain flared across the back of my head. I rolled away, my mind flashing to activate a failsafe but unable to gather the necessary thought in order. Another flash of pain stuck me hard and I noticed two other women in the room before I was finally out.

 

Sometime later, it wasn’t the pain that woke me up, the pain I was used to. What really woke me was the paralyzing feeling that was slowly receding from my limbs. A mental diagnostic was the next thing I did after realizing that I wasn’t dead, just paralyzed. My findings were more than just strange but also understandable. From what I could tell from my diagnostic magic, I was slowly recovering from sexual drain and blood drain while also still going through both. The first bite was on my bicep, the second bite was on my left wrist and the third bite was in a place that I don’t know if I could forgive.

 

The third bite was right over my lower abdomen right above my dick. The sexual drain that I was recovering from was still on going and I was none to please because ohh hell no. I was no one's cumsicle, ever, unless I used a spell to pull a hentai protagonist spell and I had a few of those just for that very purpose. Whoever it was could have had the decency to at least bite me on the thigh.

 

With another self-diagnostic, I found that the jade I had fused to my ribcage was the thing that was not only keeping me alive but also pushing more healing magic into my system. Okay, this I could work with and my vengeance will be swift and merciless.

 

It was a strange experience laying there as the three of them drained me of my life's blood, at least once they had swapped out who was on my dick and I would not lie and say that it wasn’t arousing. It sucked that I couldn’t fight my bodily functions against such a thing, but I would have my revenge. That came swiftly as I was able to open my eyes and found them exactly where my diagnostics told me I had vampire bites.

 

I tried not to get distracted, but the sight of my dick buried down the throat of one of what appeared to be triplets made me blow a fat load only to discover that she was milking me two ways. Her fangs gave a mixture of pleasure and pain while the two others were just pleasure. The only reason I decided against outright forcing her to choke on it was the fact she didn’t actually bite my dick with her fangs. As a compromise, I thrust upwards hard, my dick going the rest of the way down her throat forcing her to choke.

 

The sisters jumped in surprise at my sudden wakefulness, but they were not about to escape as my hands flared to life with magical circles. A snap of my fingers healed me the rest of the way, unfortunately, the holes the vampires placed in me only smoked with a little vapor. Tsk, the wounds were cursed and I would need to do something about that later.

 

Before they could attack, my hands were already moving as I activated an Original spell: Thunderwave.

 

Electricity flew from my hands and slammed into the three and it was super effective. I might look like a fucking jock, but I was a weeb at heart and no weeb would ever forget to have Thunder Wave as a spell because fuck the Elite Four with a rusty spoon.

The three sisters went down like sacks of potatoes, but I wasn’t finished yet, Original Spell: Puppeteer

 

The three of them went stiff, then started to rearrange themselves as they stood up and positioned beside each other kneeling before me. With a grunt, I sat down on the edge of the bed and glared at the three of them. I had to ignore the blood on their lips and chin.

 

“You could have asked,” I growled, “ Plenty of men would have volunteered for snu-snu.” I shook my head at them, “I wouldn’t want to die, but hell yeah I would have tried to see if death by snu snu was possible, but you didn’t ask, you took. And now that ass is mine.”

 

With a nod, I stood and brought my hands together as a pink spell circle formed, Hentai spell: Vigorous Overload

 

It was as if liquid lightning was poured into my veins, my heart rate spiked, my muscles flexed and my dick got so hard, I could cut diamonds. Vascular was an understatement. Walking over to Bela, I gathered her blond hair into a ponytail and fed her the full fifteen inches of magical dick. With the spell doing its work, I never had to worry about a gag reflex as I slid right down her esophagus. I pushed more power into the spell as I fucked her face hard, the magical circles on my balls glowed brightly for the world to see.

 

Then like a crack in the dam, I came hard like a fire hydrant as I fed Bela fifty times the normal load with my pure magical baby batter. I even goosed the two fang wounds so she could get some blood because sharing was caring. She didn’t have to swallow with the force of my ejaculate bypassing everything to fill her gullet, her stomach stretching to accommodate my load. I noticed the widening of her sister's eyes as Bela went from a flat stomach to a few months pregnant, to five and to nine months with her belly button pushed out. One last shot even had some coming up and out of her nose, out her mouth, and running down her chin.

 

With a satisfied sigh, I pulled back allowing Bela to fall over before stalking toward her sisters, it was only fair they got to enjoy such a huge meal also. Sharing was caring and it was only proper sisters shared, Bela did bring me home to be a meal for them after all.

 

Walking up to the brunette, I gathered her hair into twin tails, “You girls wanted to suck so much, I’ve got something for you to suck alright.”

 

Then, I pushed past her lips and down her throat, the muscles working to milk me as she swallowed multiple times. I held her head back as I pumped away hard, spittle and saliva flying everywhere, then with a thought, I pushed into her mind.

 

Checking their minds, I found that they were not going to kill me by snu-snu, but they were going to maybe put me into a coma. I was right in thinking that my magic was the thing that attracted them and they were looking to share me with their mother. Well, that would be later after they had already had their fill of me. Looking around a little more, I found that I wasn’t the first one they did this to. They would hunt bars and find college guys to give a wild ride to if he was magically powerful. They would then drain him dry before dropping him or her off somewhere for pick up or just have a stooge do the job for them. Alright, I was still pissed but I guess dusting them was now off the table. A lesson in humility was still owed, but I would finish up and leave before the Duchess got back. No need to tangle with a vampire elder tonight.

 

With a grunt, I busted another load filling up the second sister that went by the name Daniela and what a sweet mouth she had. I gave her the same treatment as her sister and let her fall over cum drunk and swollen to hentai levels of pregnancy. It was now Cassandra’s time and I had something special just for her since she was the one that pulled my dick out and decided to bite me right in the hypogastric region, I was just lucky she didn't puncture anything important.

 

My hands came up as another spell circle flared to life, Hentai Spell: Orc Vigor

 

Once the spell activated, my dick went from fifteen to twenty inches, the girth pumping upwards as I watched myself get thicker and thicker until I could give a Coca-Cola can a run for its money in thickness. I went from kinda swinging a club around to packing an absolutely lethal weapon. I smeared a little pre-cum across her lips then pushed in with a smile, her fangs scraping across the top of my dick, "let me help you stretch that tired jaw of yours."

 

I didn't gather her hair into twin tails or a ponytail, I grabbed her real firmly by the head and gave her the full business. Cassandra's tongue lashed against the head of my dick as my magical pre-cum did its work. Her lips stretched comically along with her eyes as I forced inch after slow inch into her mouth, the muscles in her jaw flexed against her skin, the magic in my pre-cum doing its work as Cassandra's mouth stretched wide, mimicking that of a snake. No pain, all pleasure as I pushed my way past her tonsils and down her throat. Pulling back, I gave my hips a little wiggle more pre-cum spilling out and filling Cassandra’s mouth as she swallowed it all. I pushed in again, her throat muscles flexing as they expanded magically.

 

Cassandra's eyes rolled back into her head as my magically enhanced balls slapped against her chin. Magic had allowed her mouth to widen beyond proportions and her own magical vampire nature meant she didn't need to breathe as I fucked her throat hard.

 

My balls slapped against her chin with wet splat, splat, splat before I pulled her head in hard against my groin. Her fangs pierced my flesh and that little bit of pain enhanced my already explosive release. Cassandra never got the chance to gulp any of it down as I forcefully filled her stomach to beyond-bursting levels with my spunk.

 

With a sigh of relief, I slowly pulled back, then gave her throat a few more thrusts as I enjoyed the way her tonsils ran over the crown of my dick. A few remaining spurts filled her mouth, and Cassandra reflexively swallowed. Her lips wrapped around my crown. Her fang trailed down my slowly softening shaft before she sucked on the head. With a wet pop, Cassandra finally fell over wholly satiated from her turn on my magic stick. Looking at her now, she was wholly rotund with a capital R as her very much massive stomach looked as if she was carrying quintuplets. Her belly had expanded past her knees to brush lightly against the floor.

 

She released a minor burp and moan with a hand running over her stomach. Turning away from the sloshing sound of the cum filled bodies, I brought my hands up a levitation spell activating to pick them up and lay them on the bed in each other's arms. For myself, it was time to go, but before I teleported out, I released a grimace as the lines trailed across my chest ached a little. A soothing spell was used to help ease my pain, then I summoned my clothes before preparing another spell to rid the room of my DNA.

 

With my hentai spell in effect and mixed with my spunk, those girls wouldn't need any more blood for some time as they digested the meal they received from me. My protein shake was one hundred percent nutritious and compatible with all races, well except ghosts. I honestly don't think I'll be fucking any ghosts anytime soon so I was alright with that, but I would think about how to transform my secretions into ectoplasm a female ghost could enjoy later.

 

My shirt was on and I couldn't wear any boxers while a few of my spells were still in effect, but all of that went out the window. Someone knocked at the door, then pushed it open and the biggest woman I have ever seen in all of my life bent down to enter the room then, paused and stared at me with narrowed eyes before shifting an eyebrow up as she looked at the bed, well fuck.

 

I blinked then looked at the ladies on the bed and it clicked, now I remembered why the names were so familiar. Marvel's equivalent of Lady Dimitrescu blocked the door frame with a hip leaned to the side with a hand resting on it. The other had those massive fucking claws of hers extend outwards and magic started to roil off her in waves.

 

Spoiler

[collapse]

 

"Ohh, my and what have you done to my girls?" She asked, with whips of shadow leaking from her. Ohh thank you by the grace of Stan Lee, she was talking instead of attacking.

 

Shrug, "Taught them a lesson in messing with the wrong mortal. And it turns out their eyes were larger than their stomachs." I returned with a roguish grin, but a wet-sounding cum burp from one of the girls had the Lady of the house staring at me skeptically. I turned to look over my shoulders and that Lady Dimitrescu was looking at and found a little semen leaking from one of her daughter’s open mouth.

 

The big woman's eyes flicked down to my raging boner, but I ignored that as I held out a hand, "Sébastien Wild."

 

She raised a brow and bent over slightly, vanished her massive claw nails, and shook my hand, "Lady Dimitrescu."

 

Okay, so she wasn't hostile now, that was good at least.

 

"I see, is the Lady here for a nightly snack or was she interested in a meal? " I replied with a raised brow ignoring the trickle of blood from the puncture wounds dripping down my balls. There was absolutely no shame in my game and I was going to fake it till I could make it. I could punch through the wards that she raised upon her arrival.

 

Lady Dimitrescu raised a brow at me, "You might be a meal for my daughters, but in my eyes, you are a snack. Even if you are impressively equipped."

 

My face split into a grin, "And how would you know that I'm only a snack without partaking of the meal I could offer? It's only fair after your daughter's turned out to be such poor dinner companions."

 

She smirked at me and allowed the silence to build before she broke it, "Then let it not be said that the line of Dimitrescu has poor manners."

 

With a chuckle, I cast a simple locomotion spell on my clothes to follow as I followed behind that ass which was thicc with two C’s. Lady Dimitrescu was nine feet of sexy curves and magical vampire dommy mommy mountain which I wanted to climb, damn all the consequences. My dick waved before me as I walked and slapped against my knee. With a roll of my eyes, I created a little spell that wrapped around the head of my dick and kept it levitated before me as I walked. With a shake of the head and a chuckle, I looked up just in time to receive a face full of ass, and boy that ass was glorious.

 

“My, my! Aren't you an eager one,” Lady Dimitrescu purred as a hand came back and lifted my chin upwards.

 

Her finger trailed under my chin and I felt like a trained prize poodle as she turned to bend over and enter the room she led us to. Since I was such a gentleman, a quick spell fired off and the door resized for her entry into what was clearly a bedroom, her bedroom. She gave me a languid look with fluttering eyelashes and I decided, fuck it.

 

A spell shot outwards from me, her clothes vanishing and I could smell the arousal coming from her. Stalking forward like a big game hunter on the prowl, Lady Dimitrescu humored me as she leaned back against the table off to the side of her room with enchanted candles alight from when the door opened. Alcina smiled down at me as I smiled up at her, then I was on the attack as my hands traced their way up her body, small pulses of magic enhancing her pleasure during it all before our lips clashed. As her hands came down over my shoulders, a hand going to my ass and pulling me in closer. I busied myself with both hands filled with tits as I rolled her hard nipples between my fingers.

 

Then our lips parted as I kissed my way down her body, across her chest before popping a nipple into my mouth and giving it a tug with my teeth as she moaned from my ministrations. With a smirk, I gave her a wink before picking her up and placing Lady Dimitrescu on the table against which she was leaning up.

 

Spoiler

[collapse]

With eye contact, I took three steps back to enjoy the sight, then brought my hands together, palms facing inwards.

 

Original Spell: Heavens Expansion

 

Her bedroom expanded to triple the size along with the four-poster bed. She raised a brow at me, but I wasn’t finished yet. Bringing my hands together once more, a light blue light this time forming magical circles, I brought up a spell that I was keeping in the pocket to deal with Ant-Man.

 

Original Spell: Gigantor

 

It started with a blue glow running up my hands, then over my body, and following that everything expanded evenly. The transformation took less than five seconds to happen and I had to grit my teeth and pump more magic into the healing jade talisman fused to my ribcage to keep myself from passing out. Now, I was no longer a little over six feet in height, but standing at a whooping eleven feet four inches with everything matching the right proportions. And as I stalked forward, the drip between her legs meant that Alcina Dimitrescu very much liked what she saw.

 

“Ohh, now I just might be able to really enjoy a meal, it's been sooo very long.” Alcina Dimitrescu purred at me and that was all it took for the dam to burst and I was on her within one stride.

 

There were not enough words in the English dictionary to describe the whirlwind of what happened next as nearly half of every surface within the room was destroyed as I brought her to screaming organism after screaming orgasm. I pounded her on the table until it broke, then repaired that and pounded her walking to the dresser until that broke. The wall until an ass-shaped dent was placed into it. Then the long lounge chair and we broke that, too. The magic used to expand the room repaired everything.

 

Then we found ourselves in her bed, ankles in my grasp, fangs in my neck even as I had her legs bent so far back Alcina Dimitrescu was folded in half as I taught her about the mating press. I pounded her gushing quim until she was satiated on blood and begged for mercy. I pounded her as she passed out from pleasure for the first time and back to consciousness. There was no rest for her as I pounded every last bit of my lust into her body, carving it deep so that she would not only remember me, but also be ruined for any other man who even looked in her general direction.

 

This pussy was mine and I was going to make sure she knew of this fact.

 

So it was no surprise that as I went in for a kiss, I went truly balls deep feeding her every last inch and breaking down her walls and into her baby factory. Alcina Dimitrescu screamed into my lips as a massive orgasm rocked her body and I enhanced that even more as I exploded inside of her.

 

A mental command negated the breeder aspect of my spell ORC’s Vigor, then another based on the amount of magically enhanced cum I would release. I had to do that because the first blast of my load kicked out her belly as if she was the main heroine from a Hentai Doujin. That fired off another long series of orgasms as she squirted some more. Her stomach pooched up as I gave her the last of what I had, then leaned in close and kissed her deeply once more.

 

Releasing her legs, she brought them to wrap around me as we both lay there thoroughly fucked and contented with the world. Alcina’s fingers trailed up and down my back, the sharp points grazing over my muscular form as we both enjoyed the intimate moment. Before I could doze off along with Alcina, I sent a thought command to my phone only to frown at the time, it was fifteen after five in the morning. Yeah, that wasn’t going to work for me at all.

 

“Aahh,” Alcina moaned as I leaned up onto my elbows, the same action forced my dick deeper inside of her inciting more pleasure.

 

Instead of saying anything, I overcharged a hand with magic that glowed sage green, Original Spell: Sands of Time, Six in three.

 

Then I threw it upwards enveloping the room within its bubble. With a smile, I explained what I did, causing Alcina to wrap her legs back around me and pull me in close. Ho-ho, the things I do for my country.

 

 

 

Authors notes: I had a few things set up on a Dice and when I rolled this, there was no way I was going to throw a reroll, hell I didn't even expect it. Anyway, this was fun to write while also thinking up magic spells. Its fun getting into a magic character, we don't get to see many of them with uncomplicated and insane magic systems. Its fun to write someone that just magic, ain't gotta explain anything because its magic and keep it moving.

 

Here is the rest of the research I found looking around.

 

Spoiler

[collapse]

 

Spoiler

[collapse]

 

Spoiler

[collapse]

 

Spoiler

[collapse]

 

 

Authors Notes - Removes the - for the internet links

You can come and find me here chatting with the server so come join us.

www.DISCORD.GG/p2QJNck

On the Patreon you will find artwork for The Fastest Man Alive and Side Stories.

www.Patreon.com/TheToFu

22