Villainess’s Mother’s Misunderstanding
959 7 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Duchess Selena's PoV)

Slowly, I opened my eyes.

I am alive huh? I am a mother now too.

Guess I am safe from the church now that my magic has been passed down to my child. Now I just have to train her how to keep her dark magic hidden and use it to her advantage. The Church doesn't have much influence here anyway.

Though I feel guilty for using Vincent and not telling him something so important, I was ready to do anything to save my life.

Speaking of Vincent...

Why is he sleeping besides me!?

Why the hell is he hugging me!?

And what is this... was he crying!?

Don't tell me... he thought that I was going to die? But that was the reaction of my body becoming devoid of magic when it got passed down to my child!

Wait...he doesn't know that. Of course he will think that I barely made it out alive.

But... did this Cold Duke of North cry because he thought I was dying?

Does he love me?

So when he said 'interesting' on our first meeting...

Don't tell me he fell for me!?

It's okay Selena. Breathe. Isn't it obvious that he would fall for me?

I am smart and run business with huge amount of profit, am the most beautiful in the world, and sexy as hell!

Of course he would fall for me.

If he hadn't, I would have that he was gay.

Well, we will take it slow. We have married only ten months ago afterall. While we take care of our daughter, we will naturally become close.

Then he will become an obsessive psycho for me, and then I will tell him the truth.

And once he will know that Church will put our lives in danger, he will crush it even if he has to usurp the throne. He is the strongest man on the continent anyway.

He even slayed a dragon without breaking sweat.

The Emperor's neck is too fragile in comparison to a dragon anyway.

And then that church... no that cult will not keep standing and our daughter will be out of danger.

And then our daughter will become the Empress with a harem of handsome men as her dogs.

While she will rule, we will then retire and play with our cute grandchildren. Wait... How would we recognise who is the father? Well, it would be best if her children will inherit her features. Hmm, she can use Dark Magic to make it like that anyway.

Suddenly, the Duke grabbed me more tightly, whimpering.

Aww! He is so sad that I almost died, according to the doctors. I didn't know he could be so cute!

Well, if he becomes obssesed with me, I might give him a chance.

"Simran..."

...What?

Did he just say a woman's name? Is she a foreigner?

Is he... cheating on me?

38