Misunderstanding Deepening
944 6 38
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(MC's PoV)

"Ummh!"

I groaned as I woke up. Hmm, why is the pillow so soft?

I opened my eyes only to see a beautiful woman glaring at me. Oh she is my wife now. 

Wait...

What the hell am I doing on her bed!?

I immediately got up and bowed profusely.

"I deeply apologize for my shamelessnes!"

Gah! What the hell did I just did? Climbing the bed of an unknown woman? 

Even holding her!?

I might have got reported for this.

The Duchess, still glaring at me with her eyes, but smiling with her mouth, asked me, 

"Oh my? What's so shameful about sleeping with your wife? We have already slept together countless times."

"Uh-huh."

Simran's_Papa.exe has stopped working.

"We bought our child together in this world right? Why are you standing like a ghost?"

"Ahaha! You are right. We worked really hard!"

"...Did you hit your head or something?"

My cover is going to be blown away at this rate...

"No! I am just still shocked about becoming a father! And... you almost died..."

This should be satisfying right? Becoming a father and wife almost dying, even though the previous Duke didn't care much, should be enough to rule out the suspicions of sudden change in behaviour.

The woman suddenly got up while glaring at me, and I instinctly started taking steps back.

"Duke Vincent Leonhart, why are you backing away?"

"N-nothing! I am just afraid that something will happen to you if I remain close to you. You should rest Dear."

"And pray tell why are you suddenly calling me 'Dear'?"

"Oh! I just slipped what I call you in my mind..."

Get distracted by the sudden flirting! And stop scaring me! 

But she didn't care and kept walking towards me. She is so damn scary! 

*BOOM*

She kabedon'ed me! Holy s*it! Too close! Too close! 

"WHO IS SIMRAN?"

"MY DAUGHTER!!!"

...

No! My cover is blown! Now I will get executed for possessing a noble, and a Duke to the boot!

I opened my eyes which had reflexively closed while answeing.

The beautiful woman was dropped on the floor, staring at me with eyes that seemed fully intended to kill.

"How.Dare.You.Have.An.Illegitimate.Child?"

Say what?

38