Another Isekai: Part 1
831 6 34
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Simran's PoV)

"Hah! Fuck off bitch!"

I yelled at raised my middle finger to that trash called my mother.

It's been 16 years since Dad died. I still have the memory fresh in my mind, the day I decided to make up with him... He collapsed in front of me...

Brain Tumer... did that loser took time for even his own health!?

Did he really have to earn so much money that he didn't have the time?

Even if you leave behind four crore rupees, I only ever wanted to be with you!

Stupid! Idiot! Loser! Fatty! 

You know how hard has it been without you...?

All of this happened because you became money obsessed after that bitch left us for money...

You thought that if you give me money, I will be happy...

You enrolled me in the best schools, gave me pocket money on par with the rich girls, even gave me jewellery on my birthday, which I never wanted...

All I wanted was to spend time with you!

And you left me behind! Alone!

I survived all these years without you to make that bitch pay, who made you this way, made you suffer so much!

That bitch who never looked my way till now was now in my feet, just now remembering that I am her daughter.

I worked hard for 16 years to become powerful, and destroy that bitch's life. I made her the worst villain in the country, the worst mother.

The man for whom she left us is deep in debts now. I have swallowed his company, and he is now nothing more than a beggar.

And my mother dearest quickly abandoned my half-siblings, and started pleading me to take care of her, because she is my 'mother'.

That bitch really has no shame and conscience. She didn't even look my way when I was crying on Dad's funeral. She is even worse than a passing stranger.

And she has the audacity to make a fuss in my office now.

I called my secretary and guards. 

"Take her away from here. I don't want her anywhere near me and my company. I don't know this woman."

"Simran! You can't do this to me! I am your mother!"

"Sorry. But I don't know you. I hope that you will pay the loan of 4 crore in a months time. I don't want the bank I have invested on to suffer losses."

"You-"

"Fuck off. I don't have time for your yapping."

I must have looked really cool while bitch-slapping her.

And I just had to die the same day due to Truck-kun hitting my car...

In my final moments, I only had one thought...

'I hope I can see Dad again.'

34