Another Isekai: Part 2
1.7k 8 35
X
Reading Options
Font Size
A- 15px A+
Width
Reset
X
Table of Contents
Loading... please wait.

(Simran PoV)

As I closed my eyes, ready to enter eternal slumber, I found myself being fed some milk by an old woman.

Oh. I became a baby.

Not a big deal. I just got reincarnated.

Heh. Those fucking dumb protagonists who just can't easily accept that. It's not a big deal.

I tried to be awake for as much as I can, and I was not feeling sleepy. I could even move my feet and hands freely, and my hands looked plump like a six month old.

I wet my nappy, and got immediately changed by a maid using magic. So I got reincarnated as some Ojou-sama in a magical fantasy world.

Good to know.

Wait! Maybe... maybe I have an evil eye?

When no one was looking and I was in my crib, I first closed my eyes, then opened my left eye.

Yup. Got one.

I could see the flow of mana in the environment, and when I looked at the old nanny, I even got information on her.

<Elizabeth

Title: Everyone's Mother

Nanny of the Current Duke Vincent Leonhart and his mother, the previous Duchess Vertica Leonhart.>

Oh. So she is the nanny of my new father and even grandmother. And it seems I am the daughter of Duke Leonhart.

Going by the clichés, since I am the Duke's daughter, I must be the villainess as well.

And though the name of the duke seems familiar, I have read so much of otome isekai that I no longer can know in which story I am.

After some hours, two beautiful people who could give the models a run for their money entered my room. The silver haired woman is so beautiful that I wouldn't mind sucking on her boobies.

... What? I am not thinking anything dirty! It's a known fact that mother's milk is very important! I am not going to get embarrassed and drink cow's milk right now. 

As she took me in her arms, my hand immediately went to the soft boobies. Hey! Don't judge! It's just the instincts of a baby!

I used my evil eye on her to get to know this lady better.

<Selena Leonhart

Daughter of the Demon Queen

1st Princess of Velovicchi Kingdom

Duchess of Leonhart Duchy

Chairwoman of Selena Conglomerate

The Most Beautiful Woman

The Most Powerful Woman

The Richest Woman>

... Is she the protagonist? And I am just her daughter? Because she looks like one to me.

Don't tell me... she is also a reincarnated person?

Well... who cares. I just want her milk right now.

Ah! But she handed me to the man. Silver hair, blue eyes, and the way he is awkwardly holding me, and now tearing up with no expression on his face, he is the Cold Duke of North who turned puppy for my new mother, who is most likely the protagonist.

See! I have read so much that I can just tell what the story is!

And I am sure that I am 100% spot on!

I used my evil eye on him, and his identity was revealed to me.

<Vincent Leonhart

Duke of Vincent Duchy

Hero

Master of Diamond Sword

Strongest Human

Most Handsome Man

Dragon Slayer

Cold Duke of North>

See! All the specs of the Male Lead! Though he isn't the richest, it is understandable because he is the Duke, not the King.

My mother must have offered him a contract marriage to save herself from death, which may have been either succession war in her kingdom or her kingdom falling.

Then the Duke must have found her 'interesting' and agreed.

Just then, a notification rang in my head.

<Analytical Eye Level Up!>

Oh ho ho! Look here! So my Evil Eye is Analytical Eye, and I already levelled it up.

As expected of me. Though, I got help of the genes of the daughter of Demon Queen and Hero.

I used it again on the Duke, and a shocking fact came out.

<Previous life: Pratap Singh>

Th-that's my Dad's name!

"Pa~pa!"

He is here! That means he got Isekai'd as well! Thank god! My dying wish came true!

Even though there is no annoying beard, round stomach, haggard and tired eyes, and instead a face of a total hottie, he is my Dad!

"P~apa!"

I am so happy!

*Puchak*

I-I pooped!? In my Dad's arms!

No! God! I wanna die!

35